Something something…Boobs!
3k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

James moved his finger in and out of her pussy and rubbed her asshole with his thumb, every inch of her motherly body was made to be licked and fucked. No one could tell that she was a mother of two!

He finger fucked her pussy and played with her asshole. Just then, abruptly, he stopped, removed his hands from her holes and stepped back, he was cunning, just before Mom could have realized anything or stopped this, he stopped.

Not giving her the satisfaction was the most devious part of his elaborate plan. James knew that the moment he gave her the satisfaction, everything would be ruined. He was in it for the long haul, not a one-night stand. He knew he could never be satisfied with a body like Susan's just once. He needed her for as long as possible.

"Now we'll move on to your breasts, but there's been too much sunlight for today, let's leave it for inside the house," James said, wiping his hands with pleasure.

"Oh, good. I can't stand all this heat." Mom said, relieved that they were done, but still not satisfied. Standing upright, she looked like a goddess,

"That's enough for today. You can get up, wait, let me wipe the excess sweat off your body," James said.

Mom was confused. She stood up, still dazed. Her pussy was still throbbing and her asshole was twitching. She looked around, her bra had tightened. Her nipples were visible and her panties were wet.

James took a small towel and started rubbing around her breasts, squeezing them and going around like it was a work of art. Mom was out of her mind and let him do it, it's just wiping.

He threw the towel away and started lifting her huge tits in his hands, trying to guess the weight of the two pillows on her chest, and dropped them.

"Here, you can use this," James said, handing her the small towel.

"Thanks," Mom replied, taking the towel and wiping her face.

"No problem, I'll take care of you. Now we should go inside." James said.

"Yeah, the sun is starting to hurt my skin," Mom replied.

We walked into the house and I could see that James was smiling to himself. Happy that he got to do all that with a woman fit to be in a museum of sex, and it wasn't even the end of the first day!

Mom was busy drying herself off with a towel when James decided to grab her from behind, cupping her squishy tits,

"What are you doing? Stop!" Mom said.

"Calm down Susan, I'm just helping you wipe off the excess sweat," James replied,

"Okay, but no touching."

"I can't wipe you if I don't touch you."

"Well, uhh fine, but don't squeeze like that," Mom instinctively raised her hands above her head, wondering who taught her that reflex.

"Wait, I think there's something wrong here," James said, squeezing her tits over her wet, soaked bra and pinching her swollen nipples.

"No, no, there's nothing wrong," Mom replied,

"Are you sure? Let me check, it could be harmful," James replied.

"It's fine."

"Susan, I think I need to look at them."

"What?"

"Your nipples are swollen, you could have an infection."

"I-uhh, well, I don't feel any pain," Mom said hesitantly, but still didn't remove James' hands, she started to think that maybe it could be the virus, maybe she wasn't as safe from it as she thought, she was scared.

"Susan, I know what I'm talking about. If we don't do something, it could spread." James began to take advantage of the innocent woman's fear,

"All right, if you say so."

Mom still hesitated, but James had her in his grasp.

"But Mom, he's-" Before I could add anything to this ridiculous conversation, James cut me off,

"What? Do you want your mother to get infected? Do you want her to carry the virus and pass it on to you?" James almost raised his voice at me, clearly irritated that I had even dared to speak,

"But I'm sure it's n..." I tried again,

"Son, he's right. It's better to be sure," Mom replied,

"But..." I had nothing more to say.

"Susan, I will do my best to help you, but you must listen to me. Do you trust me?" James made his tone soft again,

"Yes, but..."

"Then it's settled, I'll examine you and take care of you."

"Fine, just be quick."

James started unbuttoning Mom's blouse and then reached behind her to undo her bra. Before he could remove it completely, he looked at me and then at my hard dick, which somehow Mom noticed and stopped.

"You know what Susan, I don't think it's right to examine yourself in front of Ron, you're his mom after all."

WHAT?! That absolute fucking bastard. He knew I wanted to see Mom naked for a long time and he didn't want to give me the satisfaction. That... bitch.

"Yeah, I think you're right," Mom said, "I'm sorry, sweetheart, but Mom needs to talk to James in private," she said apologetically.

"Let's do it in the shower, we are also impure because of the ritual step," James suggested, "It's okay if I shower with you, right? If I don't, the impurities will hurt me a lot and maybe I'll get sick," he said, invoking my mother's sympathy,

"Of course not sweetie, I can't let you get sick!" Mom said, chuckling a little, her hands coming down as James clasped her bra again,

"Thanks," he replied, "Let's go, I don't think we should waste any time," he said, leading Mom inside, his hands on her ass, groping and fondling a little. He doesn't miss a chance to get in touch with her, does he?

They went upstairs together with me right behind them. I had a clear view of her magnificent ass and dripping pussy, still glistening from the gel.

As they entered the bathroom, I thought to myself that even though James had prevented me from seeing my mom's perfect tits, he would take his time rubbing them, and I was right, the shower was going to last more than an hour, and he had to wash her 'every part', didn't he? I mean, if I were him...I wish.

15