The Bathroom 2
3.1k 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay, let's get started," James said. He did what he had done before and grabbed Susan's hands to hold her in place.

He lowered his head and began to lick her nipple. He took the nipple in his mouth and started sucking. Susan moaned and writhed.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ohhh," she cried out.

James sucked harder, pulling on her nipple with his teeth. Susan screamed and her body shook. She was in pain but she couldn't seem to make James stop, she wasn't aware of what that feeling was. Of course, she had experienced it before in so many years of her stupid life, but she never seemed to find the common denominator between them.

This was the feeling that she liked the torture, the rough handling of her body, the domination of a man's hands trying to use her like a fucking toy.

"Oh, oh, no, oh God, NO!" Susan cried out,

"No what?" James asked,

"No, I can't stand it,"

"But the ritual, we have to finish it,"

"No, please, I can't,"

"You have to. You can't risk getting the virus,"

"Oh, oh, God," Susan cried.

James continued to suck and bite on her nipples. He was determined to chew her, not just the nipples, his mouth began to travel all over the huge surface of her soft, squishy flesh.

His tongue traced all the marks his slaps had left on her, and his teeth made new ones.

"Oh, oh, ahh, ahhh," Susan let out mixed cries of pain and pleasure, her body shaking.

James couldn't stop. His mouth and hands were all over her breasts, squeezing and sucking. He bit and chewed and licked. His cock was throbbing and he could feel his balls tightening.

"Oh, please, stop, no, I can't, please," Susan begged, her pussy twitching, it was overwhelming.

James didn't listen. He continued to suck and chew on her nipples, hungry for more.

"Ahhh, ahh, Oh God, please, no, please," Susan cried out, her body convulsing, her juices spurting out and covering her pussy and thighs. The water in the bathtub made it feel even more sensual around her plump pussy.

"No, no, stop, no, oh, oh," Susan pleaded, her voice hoarse and her eyes wet. She was losing control and her body was shaking uncontrollably.

James ignored her pleas. He continued to suck and bite on her nipples. His cock ached and his balls were tight. He couldn't stop. He had to keep going. He had to get her tits all red and chewed up like he was on a mission.

"Stop, please, stop, no, no," Susan cried, her voice getting louder, her body shaking. Susan thought this was part of the ritual, so her protests were just from the pain and nothing else. She was determined to go through with it, but it was becoming too much for her.

James continued, sucking and biting, his mouth and hands all over her breasts. He let go of her hands and was completely absorbed in his task of punishing those poor soft tits.

He had never felt this way before and it drove him crazy. His cock was throbbing and he couldn't stop.

"Oh, please, no, I can't, no," Susan cried out, her voice hoarse and her eyes wet. She was losing control and her body was shaking uncontrollably. Just when Susan couldn't take it anymore, James stopped. Not because he wanted to. But because he saw Ron standing in the doorway.

James wanted to make Ron suffer and think more and more about what was happening inside, it would make Ron crazier, James didn't want to give him the satisfaction of looking at such a hot body, even if she was his mother.

Of course, this made him quite irritated. So he had to deal with him first. That was the reason why the door was opened and Ron was chased away, otherwise he wouldn't have bothered with him at all.

After taking care of Ron, James went back to Susan. She was also worried now, infected with a virus, she could only rely on James now, as he told Ron, the symptoms were unusual. Only James could help her now.

She was also grateful for him. She considered herself lucky that James had decided to visit her and stay with her.

Now that Ron was out of the way, James decided to take things further, he couldn't fuck her now, it would be too soon. But he had other ideas for this crazy mother.

"Susan, the impurities are not removed yet," James said, his cock aching,

"What? Why not? Weren't we done?" Susan asked confused. Her body ached all over, and the kind of pain she felt around her pussy could not even be explained by herself.

"No, the process is not complete," James replied, his hands moving over her tits, caressing and squeezing them. James wanted to make his hands on her body a common thing so that he could play with her whenever he wanted.

"Oh, okay, but..." Susan didn't know what to say. She wasn't sure what to do. Her body was tired and her mind was confused. She wanted to protest, but she didn't have the strength.

"I think we should continue in the bedroom, the impurities are deeper than I expected and it might take some time," James said, laying the groundwork for later. For the night.

"Huh, bedroom? When?"

"To take care of you properly, we should stay together as much as possible, if there is an emergency, I should take care of you," James said, being as innocent as possible.

"Well, I don't know, that's a bit strange, don't you think?" Susan asked hesitantly. She was not sure.

"Yes, it is. But we have to do it. It's for the ritual," James said.

"Well, okay. But what about Ron?" Susan asked. She didn't want her son to think anything strange or feel left out.

"Don't worry. He'll understand, he loves his mom very much, right," James said, trying to convince her.

"Yes, he does."

"For now, let's continue removing impurities from your breasts, they're too big, so I need to give them more attention," James said, his hands moving all over her tits, squeezing and caressing them.

"Oh, okay, if you say so."

James lowered his head and began sucking on her nipples. Susan gasped as his teeth nibbled at her hard nipples. She arched her back and her pussy jerked.

"Ahhh, ahh, oh God," Susan cried out, her voice getting louder by the minute.

"That's it. Take it out. All of it," James said, his voice muffled, his mouth full of her breast. James then grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his lap. Making himself comfortable, he put his feet on the sides of his hips and made her sit on his crotch.

Susan's legs were wide open and her pussy was exposed. James' cock was pressed against her ass and her pussy was wet. James grabbed her hips and started grinding her against his cock.

"OH!" Susan cried out, she was surprised by his move and tried to move away, but James stopped her. He explained that he was tired and this was just to get comfortable. She was worried about James and agreed without a second thought.

Susan's juices coated his cock and his pre-cum mixed with her juices. James was breathing heavily and his cock ached.

He wanted to fuck her so badly. He wanted to shove his cock deep inside her and make her scream, but he controlled himself. Susan's soft ass was grinding against his cock and both of their bodies were now completely connected, it was such a heavenly feeling for James.

He had never had such a soft and wet body in his arms, her being a mother and wife was more amazing to him. Stealing her from her family was even more exciting for him.

James had never felt so horny. He was in a trance and didn't notice his hands groping and squeezing her breasts. Susan didn't notice either and just let him do his work, even though her breasts were swollen.

James continued his 'work'. The assault on the breasts, the chewing and tormenting of the soft flesh, went on for hours while Ron waited for them to finish.

He didn't take it too far and just enjoyed the moment he had with this beautiful, stupid woman because he had plenty of time to take it further. Susan couldn't control herself and let go, a little more than she intended.

Susan's body was on fire. She couldn't take it anymore and her pussy was twitching. Her juices flowed freely. James was in ecstasy, his cock throbbing and his balls tight. He was so close, but he didn't want to come yet.

James wanted to prolong the torture, to see her body react to the pain and pleasure, to hear her moan and scream. He loved to hear her beg him to stop.

James knew he couldn't control himself anymore and neither could Susan, so he stopped prolonging the inevitable and came with Susan, their juices mixing and creating a white mixture in the bathtub, a mixture of a MILF's cunt juice and a sadistic teenager's pre-cum.

"AHHH, AHHH OHHH," Susan moaned as she had her first orgasm with James. Surprisingly, she never had an orgasm with Gary and was never able to associate orgasm with sex.

The orgasms were mixed and hidden under the warm water, Susan didn't pay too much attention and just sat on James' lap, grinding involuntarily.

Her pussy ached and her breasts were swollen and sore. James finally stopped sucking on her nipples.

"Wow, that was tough, but you did it," James said in a hoarse voice. Susan was panting and couldn't say a word. She was exhausted.

"We have to go downstairs. It's getting late and we have a lot to do," James said.

"Uhh, okay," Susan replied, her voice barely above a whisper. She stood up, her body aching all over. Her breasts were swollen and her nipples were hard. Her pussy was wet and her juices were dripping down her thighs.

She could not think straight. But James grabbed her hand and made her sit back on his lap. "You know, let's do it again, we should be safe with this life-threatening virus."

He was not ready to let go of her so soon, even though he made her agree to let him stay in her room.

Susan didn't want to, but she thought James was right. The virus was not to be taken lightly, and she sat back down on James' lap. Ready for another round, then another, then another...

16