The Island of Est.
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The World of remnant. A diverse place, threatened by the creatures of Grimm. There exist Academies, in large cities, that train the hunters and huntress who fight the Grimm.

But that's not our story. No, our tale begins far beyond the known lands, on a small, drifting piece of lumber... all that remains of a once mighty ship.

Upon the Lumber, no larger than the average Door, sat a Girl. Her Crystal Blue Hair reflected the morning sun, as she ate the last of her good. Her Golden Eyes locked onto the distant island she had noticed yesterday. Her skin, once pale, was darkened by the sun, and her clothing was quite tattered.

She was Raiko, Daughter of Raigo, King of storms. The most feared pirate in the four kingdoms. Her tail twitched as she recalled her father's last words.

"Don't Die... Well, I'm Tryin not ta, Pop... Hope there's something ta eat om that island." She wrapped her Armored Tail around her waist.

She was A Faunus, A Scorpion to be exact, and had the Tail of one, and her left arm was a massive claw. At her waist was a Scimitar. She dipped her claw in the water, a d started Paddling, moving slowly but surely toward the distant shoreline.

Meanwhile, on the island, another Girl awoke. Like Raiko, This girl was a Faunus. In fact, everyone on the island was.

This girl was Short, With big fluffy ears and Tail. Her name was Eriss, and her Hair And Fluffy parts were a Sandy Blonde, with eyes so red they looked like glowing coals, And skin the color of a well baked Bread, a soft Golden-brown. Unlike most of her kind, she had a bit more beastial features, with tiny claws on her hands, and Completely non-human legs and feet. I'm fact, they looked almost canine. 

Eriss was training to be a huntress, but not in the sense of the Grimm Hunters, but in the traditional sense. Little did she know that today her life would change in many ways...

0