Chapter 155: Capture the Leader First? The Target of All—Su Yun!
261 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 155: Capture the Leader First? The Target of All—Su Yun!

Chrysanthemum Douluo remained unfazed:
"So, you're determined to be obstinate?"

Tang Hao scoffed coldly: "Less nonsense, let's fight!"

Boom!
Instantly, his martial soul true body was unleashed!

The enormous Clear Clear Clear Clear Clear Sky Hammer suddenly descended on the scene!
The terrifying soul power pressure made everyone involuntarily bend their waists.

Perhaps it had been a long time since the true power of the Clear Clear Clear Clear Clear Sky Hammer was witnessed by those present.

Even Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo were inadvertently intimidated by that aura.

However, it was at this moment.

Tang Hao suddenly turned around, charging directly towards Su Yun!

"Capture him!"

Tang Hao's roar thundered in everyone's ears like a clap of thunder!

His voice made it clear to Shrek Academy that they must capture Su Yun!
Only by capturing Su Yun would they have leverage to force Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo to let them leave!
"Tang Hao, you dare!" Chrysanthemum Douluo's voice suddenly echoed from behind Tang Hao!

Just as he was about to catch up, Yu Yuanzhen's figure suddenly appeared in front of him: "Yue Guan, let me see how strong your level ninety-six soul power really is!"

"Seventh soul skill, Martial Soul True Body!"

Yue Guan's face contorted with rage, roaring: "You're seeking death! Old Yu!"

Capturing Tang Hao was critical today!
But Su Yun was even more crucial to them!
"Old ghost, old poison, go save him!"

Yue Guan's eyes filled with murderous intent towards Yu Yuanzhen: "Seventh soul skill, Martial Soul True Body!"

Two divine-like voices echoed in the sky.

"Roar!"

"Buzz!"

A dragon enveloped in lightning danced in the sky, while on the other side, a golden chrysanthemum bloomed, turning the entire sky golden with its petals!
"Yu Yuanzhen, since you're hell-bent on seeking death today, I'll destroy your Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan on behalf of the Pope!"

Boom!
Instantly, the sky became a battlefield of dragons and chrysanthemums.

Thousands of lightning bolts interwove with thousands of golden petals, causing soul power to surge and various phenomena to appear in the sky.

Tang Hao was about to capture Su Yun first.

Suddenly, a ghostly shadow flashed in front of him.

Ghost Douluo, Gui Mei!

The next moment, Poison Douluo Du Gu Bo also blocked his path from behind.

Tang Hao, looking at Gui Mei, scoffed: "Didn't expect Ghost Douluo to need backup to stop me after breaking through to level ninety-six soul power, how laughable."

"Stop talking nonsense, taste my new poison!" Du Gu Bo didn't hesitate to attack.

His Nine-Colored Snake Emperor, even Yu Yuanzhen found troublesome.

He wanted to see if he could make Tang Hao suffer as well.

"Whoosh!"

Du Gu Bo exhaled a massive amount of colorful poison fog, instantly trying to envelop Tang Hao.

"Du Gu Bo, you're seeking death!"

Sensing the poison fog behind him, Tang Hao cursed, attempting to dodge.

"Don't think about escaping!"

The next second, Gui Mei had already closed in on Tang Hao:

"Fifth soul skill, Night of a Hundred Ghosts!"

Instantly, a black and red energy field, about sixty meters in diameter, appeared around Tang Hao, spinning wildly.

Countless ghostly figures crawled out from the energy field, dragging faint black mist behind them, moving incredibly fast.

Seeing this, Tang Hao cursed: "Mere ghosts dare to block Hao Tian Douluo!"

"Sky Annihilation!"

Sky Annihilation, the true secret skill of the Hao Tian Sect!
Compared to the time-consuming and somewhat useless Chaotic Wind Hammer Method.

Sky Annihilation was the true combat skill used by the Hao Tian Sect disciples.

Sky Annihilation has nine different ways of exerting force.

But within the Hao Tian Sect, those who could fully master these nine methods were few and far between.

Tang Hao was one of them!
"Boom!"

"Killing God Domain!"
Sky Annihilation combined with the Killing God Domain was unleashed, instantly shattering the energy field created by Gui Mei!
The countless ghosts automatically vanished.

The energy storm and whirlwind unleashed by Tang Hao's attack directly dispersed Poison Douluo's poison fog.

Feeling the strong killing intent from the Clear Clear Clear Clear Clear Sky Hammer, both Ghost Douluo Gui Mei and Poison Douluo Du Gu Bo saw their expressions drastically change!

They hadn't expected Tang Hao's combat strength to be so formidable with the addition of his domain, allowing him to stand toe-to-toe with them, even with his level ninety-five soul power against their level ninety-six!

"Ha ha ha! Is this the strength of a level ninety-six titled Douluo?"

"Not surprising for the Spirit Hall's dogs, only this much strength!"

Tang Hao sneered at Gui Mei: "Come at me again!"

At this moment, below.

The Spirit Hall members, noticing the actions around them, immediately cried out in alarm!
"Protect Lord Su Yun!"

"Lord Su Yun, fall back!"

The Spirit Hall soldiers hadn't expected Tang Hao to suddenly order an attack on Su Yun.

They immediately surrounded Su Yun, Hu Liena, and Zhu Zhuqing in the center.

"Flender, let's go!" Liu Erlong, seeing Tang Hao blocked by two titled Douluo and unable to act, immediately called out.

Flender nodded in response.

Bai He and Yu Luomian exchanged glances, understanding the meaning in each other's eyes.

Instantly.

All four disappeared from their original places.

Capture the king first!
Everyone could see the importance of Su Yun within the Spirit Hall.

If they could capture Su Yun, the Spirit Hall members would surely comply.

"Bai He, we should be cautious of hidden enemies and attack from both sides!" Flender voiced out.

He was a Cat Hawk soul beast, and Bai He was a Sharp-tailed Swift.

Their speed was the fastest among the four.

"Okay!" Bai He nodded in agreement.

After all, they couldn't guarantee whether the Spirit Hall had hidden masters among them.

However, they were certain that there wouldn't be any more titled Douluo present.

After all, titled Douluo weren't cabbages, and even within the Spirit Hall, they weren't abundant.

"Be careful, Brother Su Yun."

"Su Yun, you should retreat."

Zhu Zhuqing and Hu Liena attempted to stand in front of Su Yun.

"It won't be that troublesome."

Su Yun said lightly: "This forest is my home ground."

"Second soul skill, Blue Silver Forest!"

The moment Su Yun unleashed the Blue Silver Emperor, countless soul power flowed from his body into his martial soul.

In the next second, countless Blue Silver Emperor trees began to rapidly grow and assimilate around him, creating a cycle.

Under the astonished gazes of the Spirit Hall soldiers, the range of the Blue Silver Forest kept expanding, eventually enveloping all the Spirit Hall soldiers within hundreds of meters!

Bai He and Flender, who could still see Su Yun and the others, changed their expressions upon seeing this scene.

"With such a range for his soul skill, how much soul power does this kid have?!" Bai He exclaimed.

"No need to waste time."

Yu Luomian said coldly: "Just destroy this forest!"

"Liu Erlong, follow my lead!"

"Yes!" Liu Erlong's voice echoed.

"Martial Soul True Body!"

The voices of father and daughter simultaneously resounded in front of the forest formed by the Blue Silver Emperor trees.

The next moment, two dragons of different colors appeared on the scene!
(End of chapter)

==================================================================

🌟 Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! 🌟

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

📚 Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

💬 Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

👏 Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

100 ps = 1 extra chapter

200 ps = 2 extra chapters

300 ps = 3 extra chapters

400 ps = 4 extra chapters

500 ps = 5 extra chapters 

750 ps = 6 extra chapters

1000 ps = 7 extra chapters

please show your love by donating powerstones, and I will post the relative goal extra chapters. Thank you for your love until now, and please keep up the support.}

8