Chapter 166: Everyone Leaves Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, Yu Xiaogang Decides to Go to Martial Soul Hall
344 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 166: Everyone Leaves Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, Yu Xiaogang Decides to Go to Martial Soul Hall

Seeing that Sword Douluo and Bone Douluo, who had always spoken for him, said the same, Ning Rongrong also fell into a dilemma.

Listening to what her father had just said, Ning Rongrong naturally knew that the Tang San he mentioned was indeed a genius.

After all, just having a full innate soul power and a twin martial soul was enough to crush all peers.

Not to mention the self-created soul techniques and the god-level forging talent behind him.

However, Ning Rongrong felt that she didn't like that guy named Tang San.

It's not just because that guy looks ugly.

More importantly, in Ning Rongrong's opinion, Tang San's teacher wasn't that good.

"Dad, didn't you say before that Tang San's teacher wasn't a good person?"

"Don't you worry that Tang San might be just like his teacher, liking to mess around outside?" Ning Rongrong expressed her inner thoughts.

If it were a normal situation, the three elders present would probably go along with Ning Rongrong's thoughts.

But today, Ning Fengzhi had a different approach: "Rongrong, it's normal for men to have such thoughts."

"But this is the time to see your abilities."

"If you can't even control a Tang San and let him play around outside, how can I trust you to lead this sect in the future?"

Sword Douluo and Bone Douluo nodded in agreement.

"Moreover, Rongrong, if you care about Tang San's appearance, you don't need to worry."

"Tang Hao has told me that when Tang San defeats Su Yun and regains his martial soul in a few years, his appearance will return to what it used to be."

Ning Fengzhi said, "Rest assured, Tang San is still quite decent."

Upon hearing this, Ning Rongrong suddenly said, "Dad, Grandpa Sword, Grandpa Bone, do you really want me to marry that Tang San?"

Although Tang San had many advantages that were beneficial to the sect, Ning Rongrong wasn't interested in him.

"Of course."

Ning Fengzhi blurted out, "Rongrong, as the princess of our Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, you naturally have to consider many disciples of our sect."

"Especially those in my inner sect."

"You know that most of them are soul masters without combat power."

"If in the future, we learn Tang San's self-created soul techniques and have the hidden weapons made by Tang San to protect us."

"On that day, even if there is an emergency, we can deal with it calmly and reduce the losses of the sect."

Ning Fengzhi looked at Ning Rongrong and said, "Rongrong, don't let your dad down."

Sword Douluo nodded and said, "Rongrong, you can't be willful this time."

"Besides, Tang San is the son of Haotian Douluo. Didn't you used to like the story of Haotian Douluo fighting against the Pope of Martial Soul Hall?"

"Now there's a chance to get close to their family. Aren't you happy?"

Ning Rongrong didn't say much in response to this, just silently walked away.

Seeing Ning Rongrong no longer objecting, Ning Fengzhi nodded in approval.

"This girl is quite sensible," Ning Fengzhi whispered.

Bone Douluo said, "Fengzhi, regardless, if Tang Hao wants to form an alliance with our Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, the dowry will be those self-created soul techniques and the technology of making hidden weapons."

"Tell him that only with these, our Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect can form an alliance with his Haotian Sect."

Sword Douluo said, "This time, I support Old Bone's words."

Ning Fengzhi smiled and said, "Of course, our Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect will definitely not make a loss-making deal."

...

"Dad, why do you want me to marry Ning Rongrong?" Xiao San looked at Haotian Douluo, who was resting on the side, and asked.

Haotian Douluo looked at his son Xiao San somewhat surprised, then smiled, "I didn't expect you to know the word 'marriage' at such a young age."

Haotian Douluo naturally didn't know that his son Xiao San was reincarnated.

"I read about these kinds of stories in books."

Xiao San explained, "And the people in these marriages are mostly not genuinely in love, but a union of two major forces."

"Yes."

Haotian Douluo nodded, "You're right."

Haotian Douluo got up and walked to his son Xiao San's side, looking at Xiao San, he said, "In the future, my Haotian Sect wants to dominate the seven major sects, so we

must win over one of the three major sects as an ally."

"What do you think, is it better to have the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon with the top-tier offensive martial soul, or the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect with the top-tier auxiliary martial soul?"

"Of course it's the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect," Xiao San blurted out.

If Tang San were to marry a Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon disciple, then when they overthrow the Martial Soul Hall in the future, both sides wouldn't allow each other to continue expanding their influence.

After all, both sides had powerful offensive martial souls, and it could be said that neither would accept the other.

But if Haotian Sect were to form an alliance with someone from Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, then they would only need to give some benefits to the other party.

With the assistance of Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, Haotian Sect would be almost invincible on the continent.

Tang Hao saw through Xiao San's thoughts with his keen intelligence as expected.

"Of course."

Haotian Douluo nodded, "As long as you understand my meaning."

"Dad, there's one more thing I want to discuss with you."

Tang San mentioned his intention to switch to the Haotian Hammer.

It was less than four years until his showdown with Su Yun.

Even if he managed to raise his Blue Silver Grass to the same level as Su Yun's soul power, he wouldn't be able to defeat Su Yun with just that.

So, he must switch to the Haotian Hammer!

After listening to Tang San's feelings about his martial soul being suppressed when Su Yun released his soul skills that day, Tang Hao frowned.

His original plan was to wait for Tang San to raise his Blue Silver Grass to level fifty Soul King before making each additional soul ring a Black Ten Thousand Year Soul Ring.

By then, when he switched to the Haotian Hammer, it would be absolutely beneficial for Tang San.

But now...

Although it's feasible, it could only add thousand year soul rings.

Compared to the benefits Tang San would get with our original plan, it would be greatly reduced.

"This matter is of great importance. Perhaps I need to discuss it with your teacher before we can come to a conclusion," Tang Hao replied.

Tang San immediately went to call his teacher, Yu Xiaogang, and told him about the situation.

Yu Xiaogang was surprised, "Switch?"

Tang San also mentioned the suppression of his martial soul when Su Yun released his soul skills that day.

Immediately, Yu Xiaogang also frowned, looking at Tang Hao, he asked, "Under the Crown of Tang, do you have any thoughts?"

"If what San said is true, then there is only one way," Tang Hao said.

"The downside is that San's benefits from switching to the Haotian Hammer will be much less than what we originally envisioned."

Yu Xiaogang nodded.

That was also his idea.

Tsk!
Damn Su Yun!
If it weren't for him, his disciple Tang San wouldn't have to face such a dilemma now.

"There's no way around it. Our understanding of twin martial souls is still too limited," Tang Hao shook his head. "After all, only one person, Bibi Dong, has successfully cultivated to become a Titled Douluo with twin martial souls."

"But with her faction, they certainly won't tell us the cultivation methods for twin martial souls."

Tang Hao's casual words suddenly stirred something in Yu Xiaogang's heart.

Bibi Dong!
Yes!

Perhaps he could use Bibi Dong to obtain what he wanted.

Now he had nothing.

Not only was he abandoned by the woman he loved, but he was also looked down upon by the clan.

The only ones who respected him were probably his disciple Tang San, Dai Mubai, Tang Hao, and his brother, Flender.

Now he had to make Tang San grow up as soon as possible.

Become the strongest Titled Douluo with twin martial souls on the Douluo Continent to prove his strength to those people.

Yu Xiaogang said, "I have a way that may be able to obtain the cultivation method for twin martial souls."

Upon hearing this, both Tang San and Tang Hao were surprised.

"What method do you have?" Tang Hao asked.

Yu Xiaogang said, "I need to go somewhere, but I need to leave secretly, and at the same time, I need your Martial Soul Hall token to help."

Tang Hao's eyes lit up. "You want to go to the Martial Soul Hall?"

"Is there a book about twin martial souls there?"

"But don't forget, you're wanted by the Martial Soul Hall just like me now."

Yu Xiaogang shook his head. "I have my ways."

"But, you must take me to the Martial Soul City."

Only under Bibi Dong's nose could Yu Xiaogang ensure that Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo wouldn't dare to make a move against him.

He wanted to use his relationship with Bibi Dong to secure the last chance for Tang San.

In Yu Xiaogang's eyes, the Martial Soul Hall would sooner or later be overthrown by the two great empires and the seven major sects.

He had always loved Bibi Dong in his heart, otherwise, he wouldn't have thought of using this last bit of friendship to exchange for her a chance to survive in the future.

"Alright, since you have this idea, then I'll figure something out," Tang Hao said. "Wait for me to recuperate for a few days, and in a few days, I'll take you and San away together."

"San's cultivation will depend on you."

Yu Xiaogang nodded.

...

After staying in the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect for a few more days.

In the end, Tang Hao and his group, as well as Yu Yuanzhen and his group, took advantage of the night to prepare to leave.

"Ning Sect Master, thank you for this time," Yu Yuanzhen clasped his fists, accompanied by Yu Luo Mian and Liu Erlong.

"Ning Sect Master, I hope that the next time we meet, it will be the day we overthrow the Martial Soul Hall," Tang Hao clasped his fists. Behind him were Yu Xiaogang, Tang San, Baihe, and others...

Ning Fengzhi smiled and clasped his fists. "Both of you, if you need any help in the future, feel free to come to my Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect. My Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect will always welcome you."

As soon as he finished speaking, Tang Hao and Yu Yuanzhen disappeared.

In the distance.

In the shadows.

"Tang Hao and Yu Yuanzhen have left."

"Let's follow them."

"You guys hurry and report back. Let the two adults decide on the next steps."

"Yes!"

...

Several figures leaped down the mountain.

Tang San asked his father Tang Hao beside him, "Dad, where are we going now?"

"First, let's find the Strength Clan," Baihe, who was beside him, took the question and replied, "With the old gorilla by your side, if you encounter the Martial Soul Hall when you return to Haotian Sect, it should be much easier."

(End of this chapter)

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

6