Chapter 170: Tang Hao Escapes with Severed Limbs! Soldiers Capture Suspicious Figure!
398 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 170: Tang Hao Escapes with Severed Limbs! Soldiers Capture Suspicious Figure!

"Sister Yin."

Su Yun softly called out to Sister Yin in his heart.

Obviously, at this moment, he also noticed Sister Yin's emotional fluctuations.

Su Yun had once believed that his speculation about Tang Hao had reached ninety-nine percent accuracy, and Tang Hao's silence in the face of Qian Daoliu now filled in the remaining one percent perfectly.

"Sure enough, just like you said, little Su Yun, I really was deceived by this guy," Sister Yin said bitterly. "I used to think that the first human I met would be a good person, but now it seems the old saying about humans is true."

"The human heart is unfathomable."

Su Yun understood Sister Yin's sadness and immediately comforted her, "It's okay, Sister Yin, at least today you can see Tang Hao get what he deserves, right?"

"Tang Hao is quite injured now, and his injuries haven't healed yet."

"With Qian Daoliu here, he definitely won't get away today."

However, just as Su Yun finished speaking, Sister Yin shook her head. "No, you don't understand."

"Little Su Yun, although you're talented, Tang Hao's compatibility with the Haotian Hammer is the highest I've ever seen."

"How else do you think he managed to escape from Qian Daoliu in the past?"

"Back then, he was just newly promoted to a Title Douluo, yet he was able to escape from Qian Daoliu's clutches multiple times, which shows his strength."

Su Yun was stunned by her words.

Then, he remembered.

That's right.

In the original story, Tang Hao's soul power hadn't reached ninety-five levels like it has now.

But he could still escape from Qian Daoliu.

This proves that Tang Hao's strength far exceeds that of an ordinary ninety-sixth-level soul master.

"Tang Hao! I'll give you two choices!" Qian Daoliu said coldly. "One, follow me back to the Spirit Hall's dungeon and imprison yourself for a hundred years."

"If you're still alive after a hundred years, I'll let you out, and I'm even willing to let you become an elder in my Spirit Hall."

"Two, I'll kill you here and announce your crimes to the world, Tang Hao!"

"Don't talk nonsense, you old thing!" Tang Hao laughed angrily. "What's the difference between your Spirit Hall and me, Tang Hao? Aren't you both doing whatever it takes for spirit rings?"

"My relationship with your dead son is also tit for tat now."

"You want to kill me to atone?"

"I escaped from your clutches time and time again in the past, and today, I can escape again!"

"The day I return before you is the day you meet your demise!"

Bang!
At the moment the words fell, Tang Hao suddenly shot back like an arrow leaving the string, retreating rapidly!

Tang Hao wasn't foolish.

Facing a powerhouse like Qian Daoliu, engaging in direct combat would only waste his energy.

Moreover, he wasn't in a perfect condition right now.

If he engaged in a prolonged battle with the opponent, he would definitely be the one at a disadvantage in the end.

"Stop him!"

Qian Daoliu's face darkened, seeing Tang Hao move, he instantly shouted to Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo.

At the same time, the six pure white wings behind him flapped swiftly, chasing after Tang Hao at an incredible speed!

"Old Chrysanthemum!"

"Domain!"

The two Title Douluos of the Spirit Hall, upon hearing the command of the Supreme Offering Qian Daoliu, instantly understood the other's intention from his eyes.

The next moment, the two figures converged, and eighteen spirit rings once again danced out, creating a colorful and magnificent scene in the air.

"Dual-Polar Domain!"

The shouts of the Chrysanthemum Douluo and the Ghost Douluo rang out above Tang Hao's head.

Hearing their voices, Tang Hao remembered the terror and abnormality of the fusion technique of the two.

"I must avoid it!"

Tang Hao turned his head and saw that Qian Daoliu, with his six-winged angelic martial soul, was flying in the air at an astonishing speed, almost twice as fast as himself.

In just a few breaths, he gave Tang Hao a feeling that he was within reach, as if he could touch him with just a slight reach of his hand.

This was Qian Daoliu, once known as the strongest Title Douluo in the sky!

"Unfortunately, I won't let you all off so easily!" Tang Hao roared angrily. The black light on his Haotian Hammer shone brightly, enveloping him entirely in a dark golden hue.

"Killing God Domain!"

"Haotian Nine Extremes!"

"Great Xumi Hammer!"

Tang Hao unleashed almost all of his trump cards in one go!

As Tang Hao's killing intent expanded outward with the Killing God Domain, Qian Daoliu's angelic martial soul, carrying the purifying domain of light, instantly dissolved the former's domain power!

"Not good!"

Seeing his domain power easily dissolved by Qian Daoliu, Tang Hao felt the martial soul fusion technique of the Chrysanthemum Douluo and the Ghost Douluo about to envelop him.

A hint of pain flashed in his eyes.

Then, a touch of ruthlessness appeared in his eyes!

"Today, you won't be able to stop me!"

Tang Hao erupted into a furious roar once again. In the next moment, to the shock of everyone present, Tang Hao directly severed his own right arm.

Plop!
A large amount of blood gushed out like a fountain, dyeing half of Tang Hao's body red in an instant!
However, amidst the shocked gazes of everyone, Qian Daoliu immediately noticed that there was a powerful energy hidden within Tang Hao's severed arm.

"That's... a soul bone!" Qian Daoliu was slightly surprised.

What is this kid trying to do?
"It's actually a soul bone?!"

Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo also noticed the soul bone in Tang Hao's severed arm, equally puzzled by the latter's intentions.

"You old thing, I'm sure you also know about the Blasting Ring Secret Art of my Haotian Sect!"

"I have studied diligently for many years, and now I have finally developed another secret art of the Great Xumi Hammer!"

"However, this secret art is too powerful and irreversible, so I have always been afraid to use it."

"I originally intended to use it when I fought against you, but now it seems that I can only let you and your lackeys from the Spirit Hall see what a true Haotian Douluo is!"

Tang Hao's eyes swept around, laughing wildly, "Ultimate Secret Art of the Great Xumi Hammer!"

"Blasting Ring!"

"Blasting Bone!"

The Great Xumi Hammer, as the name suggests, consolidates all of its soul rings into one.

It channels all its power into the Haotian Hammer, unleashing the purest power and attack!

And within the Great Xumi Hammer, the Blasting Ring technique accumulates all its power through repeated blasts, unleashing almost perfect divine power.

The Blasting Bone, as its name implies, integrates the power of Tang Hao's soul bone into the Haotian Hammer.

But the cost of Blasting Bone is even greater!

Because it is a one-time use!

In other words, the soul bone that he blew up would also be scrapped.

And if he couldn't find a new soul bone to replace it within a month after blasting the bone.

Then his arm would be completely useless.

"You two lackeys, let me give you a taste first!"

"Hahaha!"

Tang Hao laughed like a madman, looking up to the sky.

His terrifying soul power was actually soaring between breaths!
In the end, it even caused the sky and earth to change color, and there was even a faint sound of thunder in the air!

"What's the use of martial soul fusion techniques! Break for me!!!!"

Tang Hao, like an enraged lion, clenched the Haotian Hammer in his left hand and struck down fiercely at the power that was about to imprison him!
In an instant, just an instant.

When the heavy Haotian Hammer was barely restrained by the martial soul fusion technique of Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo for a moment, it was completely unable to stop Tang Hao's energy.

Then, the force field that could control Tang Hao actually shattered completely under the shocked gazes of the two Title Douluos!

Bang!
As the force field shattered, accompanied by a huge gust of wind, the violent soul power fluctuations instantly shook Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo flying.

And before them, the unruly Tang Hao also spat out a mouthful of blood again, his face as ugly as ever!

"Tang Hao! Leave him to me!"

Qian Daoliu saw that Tang Hao actually had such strength and was also surprised at the latter's talent.

If placed back in the day, he was probably able to match Tang Chen, the genius of the Haotian Sect, in strength.

Unfortunately, compared to character.

Tang Chen was hundreds of times stronger than him!
"Hahaha! No way!"

"Blasting Bone!"

Tang Hao laughed loudly, once again cutting off his left leg bone!

Bang!
The Haotian Hammer instantly turned into a hundred-zhang giant, ruthlessly smashing down towards Qian Daoliu!

Qian Daoliu's expression remained unchanged, but he dared not underestimate this guy who was no less talented than Tang Chen in the art of the Haotian Hammer.

Besides unleashing all his soul power, he also displayed his ninth soul skill!

"Ninth Soul Skill! Shadow of the Angel!"

This was Qian Daoliu's ninth soul skill!

The angelic shadows he summoned were even more solid than the shadows summoned by Qianrenxue, and naturally, their power was greatly enhanced!

"Crush him!"

Qian Daoliu, like a god high above, waved his hands.

The angelic shadows behind him immediately transformed into thousands of golden feathers, falling from the sky like sharp knives.

Finally, countless golden feathers condensed into a hundred-zhang long golden sword, fiercely colliding with Tang Hao's Haotian Hammer!

In an instant, the world fell silent.

The surroundings seemed to fall into a silent abyss.

But the next moment, the condensed soul power erupted, bursting out in an instant!

Bang!

It was as if someone was beating a war drum in the sky, and the low, booming sound reverberated for dozens of miles around!

"You're quite something, kid! Indeed, you possess strength that doesn't belong to Tang Chen!"

"However, you are not a member of our Martial Soul Hall!"

Qian Daoliu saw that Tang Hao was able to withstand his Ninth Soul Skill with the Blasting Ring and his self-created Blasting Bone using the Great Xumi Hammer. He admired the latter's talent.

"Today, you must die here!"

Boom!
Qian Daoliu unleashed his soul skills again!

"Seventh Soul Skill! Angelic Avatar!"

"Sixth Soul Skill! Angelic Roar!"

Powerful mental fluctuations, amplified by the Angelic Avatar, instantly shook Tang Hao's brain!

"Ah!!!!" Tang Hao was already being restrained by Qian Daoliu's attacks. Faced with the latter's mental assault, he couldn't dodge or defend in time.

He let out a painful scream and instantly fell to the ground.

"Even if I die, I won't let you succeed!"

Tang Hao felt like his head was about to explode.

But he also knew that if he fell into the hands of the Martial Soul Hall, Qian Daoliu would definitely cripple his soul and meridians, making him a useless person.

Therefore, Tang Hao didn't hesitate at all.

He risked the rupture of his meridians and poured all his remaining strength into the Haotian Hammer.

Seeing the three approaching closer and closer, Tang Hao exerted all his strength and threw the Haotian Hammer towards the direction where Su Yun and the others were!

Boom!
The Haotian Hammer instantly expanded into a small mountain, overwhelmingly crushing towards Su Yun and the others!

You want to kill me!
Then I'll kill the genius of your Martial Soul Hall first!
This blow, even if Su Yun was a genius, he wouldn't be able to withstand it at all!

"Oh no!"

"Great Elder, save them!"

Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo's expressions changed.

They didn't expect Tang Hao to be so ruthless at the brink of death, trying to exchange Su Yun and Huleina for his own life.

Seeing Tang Hao's viciousness, Qian Daoliu's eyes narrowed.

The next moment, he immediately turned around and flew towards Su Yun and the others!

"Fifth Soul Skill, Sword of the Angel!"

Just as Su Yun felt the overwhelming pressure coming towards him, the voice of the Great Elder Qian Daoliu sounded.

Immediately, Su Yun and the others saw a flash of sword light crossing the giant hammer, instantly dissolving the overwhelming attack from Tang Hao!

"Bang!"

At the same time, not far away, Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo, who were preparing to capture Tang Hao, were forced to take a hit by the latter using their momentum.

With the force, they were thrown back hundreds of meters, and then they fell into a fast-flowing river like meteorites!

Their figures disappeared instantly!

"Damn it!"

Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo tried to find Tang Hao along the surface of the river.

However, with such turbulent river water, coupled with the interference of many soul beast soul power fluctuations, even they couldn't sense Tang Hao's almost faint soul power fluctuations from these complex soul powers.

When they returned to the others and joined the Great Elder Qian Daoliu, they could only truthfully report the failure of capturing Tang Hao.

"Hmm? Capture failed?"

"Useless!"

"You can't even capture a nearly disabled person!"

"Have you two been too comfortable for too long that you even forgot how to capture someone?!"

Qian Daoliu's face turned black as soon as he heard that Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo let Tang Hao escape.

And Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo, hearing the former's reprimand, dared not even breathe heavily.

After all, if it weren't for Qian Daoliu's presence today, if Tang Hao had really used such power to deal with the two of them, they would probably only have the option to escape.

"Great Elder, I think the most urgent task at hand is to dispatch personnel from various regions of the Martial Soul Hall, according to Tang Hao's portrait, to search along the direction where the River of Giving flows." Su Yun immediately stood up and proposed a plan.

Qian Daoliu's gaze turned towards Su Yun as soon as he heard this.

But just that gaze made Su Yun feel nervous all over.

It can only be said that Qian Daoliu's strength and majesty are indeed close to divine. Unfortunately, he might never achieve it in this lifetime.

"Alright, we'll do as you suggested."

Qian Daoliu nodded slowly, calming the atmosphere around.

As long as Tang Hao is captured, then his trip here won't be in vain.

Just as everyone was talking, suddenly a group of soldiers dressed in Martial Soul Hall attire walked out from the side.

The leader immediately recognized Chrysanthemum Douluo and the others:

"Reporting to Chrysanthemum Douluo, we have just captured a suspicious-looking person ahead."

(End of this chapter)

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

9