Chapter 181: Meng Shu and Tang Hao Take Action, Ah Yin Notices!
327 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 181: Meng Shu and Tang Hao Take Action, Ah Yin Notices!

"Are you young friend Su Yun?" Meng Shu descended the stairs and immediately revealed a kindly smile upon seeing Su Yun.

Su Yun stood up and bowed, saying, "Indeed, junior pays his respects to Dragon Lord."

"Ha ha, truly a young hero. Young friend Su Yun is but of such age and already has the realm of a Soul King, which really makes this old man take another look at you." Meng Shu's gaze landed on Su Yun, sizing him up as if wanting to understand him completely.

The Meng family guards around them, hearing that the young man before them was a Soul King, immediately had their eyes wide open, bigger than lightbulbs!

"Young friend Su Yun, would you care to come upstairs for a chat?" Meng Shu stepped aside for Su Yun, gesturing towards the third floor.

Seeing the invitation, Su Yun naturally would not refuse, and he bowed again saying, "Then I will take the liberty to disturb."

Subsequently, under Meng Shu's lead, Su Yun followed Meng Yiran upstairs to the third floor.

"Young friend Su, please come in." Dragon Lord Meng Shu opened the door, invited Su Yun in after entering the room, and at the same time, a flash of sharpness briefly crossed the depths of his eyes unnoticed.

Meng Yiran also urged from the side, "Su Yun, come on in."

Su Yun didn't think too much of it and was about to step into the room when suddenly Sister Yin's voice urgently rang in his ear: "Little Su Yun, something's wrong, get out of here!"

Su Yun's face changed slightly upon hearing this; he trusted Sister Yin would never deceive him.

Thus, the foot he had just stepped forward with fiercely tapped the ground, and he used the railing on the third floor to leap down to the hotel's first floor, silently spreading seeds of the Blue Silver Emperor around him.

"Sister Yin, what's going on?"

"There's murderous intent!"

Before Su Yun could ask further, a whooshing sound suddenly came from the third floor, sounding almost like a scream, followed by Meng Shu's cold voice: "Young friend Su, is there something urgent that you can't even enter my door, unwilling to give this old man face?"

Swish!
Murderous intent revealed itself!
A dragon-headed cane appeared in front of Su Yun in an instant, the terrifying pressure of a Soul Douluo following closely!

Su Yun had never expected Meng Shu to act against him, especially since he had just saved his granddaughter. Could the old man be senile?

Step!
Su Yun chose not to confront Meng Shu directly, his feet forcefully hitting the ground, and using the powerful rebound force along with the speed of Wind God's Leg, he instantly retreated outside the hotel door.

"Second soul skill, Blue Silver Plant Domain!"

At the same time, he released his second soul skill!

Inside the hotel lobby, the blue-gold Blue Silver Emperor trees grew wildly like bamboo shoots after a rain, filling the lobby.

Immediately, Su Yun didn't pause for a moment and took off running!

He wasn't a fool.

He could feel the murderous intent from before was real! If he had stood there trying to reason with his opponent, he probably would have been knocked dead by that old man's cane before he could even speak.

An eight-ring Soul Douluo was not something he could contend with at the moment.

"Sister Yin, that old man has issues, I clearly saved his granddaughter, yet he wants to kill me!" Su Yun's eyes flashed with uncertainty.

He couldn't understand what Meng Yiran had said to Meng Shu upstairs that would cause the latter to have such strong murderous intent towards him.

"Little Su Yun, I don't understand why Dragon Lord Meng Shu wants to kill you, but I can assure you, the murderous intent I mentioned just now was not from Meng Shu, but..."

Boom!
Before Sister Yin could finish, Su Yun suddenly felt a terrifying soul power pressure descend from the sky, seemingly trying to suppress him to the ground.

At the same time, he saw a huge black hammer on the ground in front of him, creating a massive crater upon impact.

The Clear Sky Hammer!
Su Yun's pupils shrank suddenly, instinctively looking back towards the third-floor window of the hotel.

There, he indeed saw Tang Hao, who was missing an arm, being supported by Meng Yiran, looking in his direction!

Tang Hao!

Why would he be here?
And involved with Meng Yiran?
The confusion barely formed in Su Yun's mind before he understood everything.

Dragon Lord and Snake Granny must have saved Tang Hao!
No wonder he had heard from the heads of various Soul Hall branches on his way to the Star Dou Great Forest that Tang Hao was nowhere to be found.

Su Yun had thought Tang Hao was hiding somewhere in the Star Dou Great Forest, but it turned out he had been rescued by the Meng family!

"No wonder Meng Shu attacked me." Su Yun looked towards the third floor, noticing the cold glares from Tang Hao and Meng Yiran, "It seems Tang Hao's brainwashing skills are much stronger than I thought."

Bang!
At that moment, the Blue Silver Forest in the hotel lobby was swept away by a cane in a move reminiscent of Night Fight Eight Directions, cutting through it like chopping leeks!
The next moment, Dragon Lord Meng Shu's figure slowly walked out from the hotel lobby, locking eyes with Su Yun, who was suppressed in place by Tang Hao's soul power.

"Senior Meng, you're inviting me into a pot, aren't you?" Su Yun's expression remained unchanged, while he kept an eye on Tang Hao's movements.

The latter, now missing a leg and due to the explosion of his spirit rings and bones, had his soul power reduced to just over the level of a Soul Saint.

"To think a disciple of the Spirit Hall Pope could detect the murderous intent of Clear Sky Douluo in the room."

Dragon Lord Meng Shu's gaze had undergone a drastic change from the amiability he had shown earlier.

At this moment, Meng Shu's gaze was icy as he looked at Su Yun as if he were looking at a dead man: "Young friend Su Yun, you cannot escape today. Just stay obediently, and I assure you I will not kill you."

Do you think I'm a fool?
Promises are made to be broken.

Especially for an enemy.
Without saying a word, Su Yun turned and ran.

"Fleeing from the pursuit of a Soul Douluo and a Soul Saint, I must use all my strength!"

Feeling the pressure from both the Clear Sky Hammer and Meng Shu, Su Yun activated his Wind God's Leg and the Taiyi Green Wood Technique on his back at the same time!

The pressure on him suddenly lessened!
Whoosh!
Breaking free from the pressure, Su Yun immediately dashed towards the city gates like an arrow released from its bow!
He's running?!
Meng Shu's expression changed upon seeing Su Yun manage to escape at such speed under the combined pressure of him and Tang Hao.

"Senior Meng, follow him, we can't let him escape." The next second, Tang Hao's voice urgently sounded in Meng Shu's ear, as he swung the Clear Sky Hammer, also quickly pursuing in the direction Su Yun fled.

Meng Shu was about to move but then heard his granddaughter's voice: "Grandfather, can I come with you?"

Meng Shu turned to look at Meng Yiran, intending to scold her for the danger of the journey, but then he thought that Su Yun was just a Soul King. With his and Tang Hao's methods, they could easily capture him, so without another word, he picked up Meng Yiran and followed Tang Hao.

At the city gates.

The soldiers of the Tiandou Empire and the guards of the Spirit Hall stood on either side.

To check for Tang Hao's whereabouts, the Spirit Hall's soldiers at each city were required to check the faces of everyone entering and leaving their cities each day.

"Tang Hao is in the city, report immediately!"

The captain of the Spirit Hall guards, who was checking pedestrians, suddenly heard a mysterious voice, and a token was thrown into his hand as a figure rushed past him out of the city at high speed.

Seeing the token, the guard's eyes changed instantly!
This was a token only significant figures within the Spirit Hall possessed, a symbol of status!
He then recalled the words that had just sounded in his ear.

"Tang Hao is in the city, report immediately!"

Before he could speak, the next second, two powerful auras successively burst out from the city!

"Captain, I think I saw a guy missing an arm and a leg rush out, that person couldn't be..."

"Stop talking nonsense! Report immediately! That man is the criminal Tang Hao!"

"Yes!"

The Spirit Hall guards immediately busied themselves, starting to send out messages to the outside world.

The soldiers of the Tiandou Empire, seeing this scene, also quietly took note of this message to report back to the imperial family.

...

Su Yun was fast.

His Wind God's Leg had reached the third level, and with the Taiyi Green Wood Technique cultivated to the pattern stage, his soul power was continuously replenished, keeping him always in a clear state.

Therefore, he was almost always sprinting at full speed.

Su Yun's only thought was to get into the Star Dou Great Forest first. Only there, where Meng Shu and Tang Hao would be wary of attracting the attention of powerful soul beasts inside, would they not dare to fight freely.

After all, Tang Hao could now only exert the strength of a Soul Douluo.

Behind him.

Tang Hao, now with only one leg and one arm, couldn't fly, but he was confident in his speed. Even in complex terrains, Tang Hao was confident that his speed was unparalleled among his peers.

However, what surprised Tang Hao was that he couldn't catch up to Su Yun in time!

"What secrets does this kid have on him?"

"That even I can't catch up to him?"

As Tang Hao internally questioned and felt anger over his current situation, especially since this youngster was not even a Soul Saint and also an opponent of his son!

"Damn it! If it weren't for having only one leg, one arm..." Tang Hao looked at his blasted-off limbs, his hatred for Su Yun growing.

If not for Su Yun, he wouldn't have been exposed so early.

"Whoosh!"

Meng Shu had caught up to Tang Hao by now. He was surprised to see that even Tang Hao couldn't catch up to Su Yun, despite having lost an arm and a leg. Even though it made walking inconvenient, Tang Hao was still a Soul Saint with nine soul rings.

And Su Yun, merely a Soul King and not even an agility-type Soul King, managed to evade Tang Hao.

What more secrets did Su Yun have?
(End of Chapter)

{A sneak peek at the start of the big change.}

Spoiler

"By the way, I should remind you that from the moment I pass the divine position to you, the timeline of this world might undergo a huge change, and everything might change. And the main target of this change will be that Tang San."

[collapse]
6