Chapter 183: The Chase by Tang Hao and Meng Shu!
431 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 183: The Chase by Tang Hao and Meng Shu!

"This old guy really doesn't hold back," Su Yun looked back at the distance where his wood clone created by the technique was destroyed by Meng Shu with a strike, shivering at the thought.

However, soon after, Su Yun noticed a change in the surrounding environment and realized he had entered the central area of the Star Dou Great Forest.

Here, thousand-year soul beasts were as common as dogs, and hundred-thousand-year soul beasts roamed everywhere.

If Meng Shu and Tang Hao insisted on pursuing him into this area, he would not just sit idly by but would create chaos instead, drawing the attention of the surrounding hundred-thousand-year soul beasts.

With the strength of Tang Hao and Meng Shu, although they could fight a hundred-thousand-year soul beast, if there were too many of them, even they would be overwhelmed.

Meng Shu, seeing Su Yun capable of creating such a unique and lifelike clone technique, was infuriated to the point of grinding his teeth.

"Good lad, truly worthy of being the Pope of the Spirit Hall's disciple, even I can't capture you easily." A cold light flickered in Meng Shu's eyes, "You intend to enter the center of the Star Dou Great Forest to deter us, huh?"

Meng Shu stood still, not taking any further action.

Meng Shu wasn't foolish; he knew well the dangers deep within the center of the Star Dou Great Forest.

According to Meng Shu's knowledge, there was at least a Titan Giant Ape with a cultivation of over sixty thousand years in the Star Dou Great Forest.

Furthermore, that Titan Giant Ape also had an even more terrifying soul beast brother, making them the overlords of the entire Star Dou Great Forest.

Because of these two soul beasts, even Title Douluos, the continent's top powerhouses, dared not easily venture deep into the Star Dou Great Forest.

Swish!
While Meng Shu hesitated, Tang Hao had already arrived from behind with Meng Yiran.

"Senior Meng, how goes the situation?" Tang Hao had seen Su Yun's soul fighting traces along the way, but standing next to Meng Shu, he didn't see Su Yun himself and thus inquired about the battle.

"That kid's soul skill is extremely troublesome; I couldn't capture him immediately," Meng Shu shook his head slightly, "Moreover, that kid has a soul bone that allows him to fly, with his strange movements, he's not much slower than me."

Meng Shu relayed his recent battle experience to Tang Hao.

Hearing this, Tang Hao was not only surprised by Su Yun's strength but also became breathless thinking about the soul bone Su Yun possessed.

To grant Su Yun the flying ability of a Title Douluo, it must be at least a hundred-thousand-year soul bone! It was just unknown whether it was a left or right leg bone.

Tang Hao prayed in his heart that Su Yun's soul bone was a left leg bone so that he could also save a soul bone for his sect.

Meanwhile, Meng Yiran, hearing her grandfather hadn't captured Su Yun, couldn't help expressing her disappointment, "Grandfather, you couldn't even capture a mere Soul King; I'm truly disappointed."

"My dear granddaughter, my opponent today is a genius who reached the Soul King level at twelve," Meng Shu spoke softly, "You haven't truly fought him, so naturally, you don't understand."

"Su Yun's combat awareness is much stronger than that of many ordinary control system Soul Kings."

He quietly added, "Of course, it's also because I underestimated him."

Meng Shu hadn't expected a Soul King to slip through his fingers, which, if known, would surely make some of his old friends laugh.

Tang Hao, looking towards the deeper parts of the Star Dou Great Forest, suddenly asked, "Senior Meng, what are your thoughts now?"

Meng Shu didn't answer directly but countered, "What does Haotian Douluo think?"

Tang Hao decisively said, "Su Yun hopes to use the soul beasts deep in the Star Dou Great Forest to deter us both. In his view, neither of us are Title Douluos, and we would surely die if attacked by hundred-thousand-year soul beasts."

"But I believe that with Su Yun's capabilities, he wouldn't easily do such a thing."

"Moreover, with his strength, it's impossible for him to go deeper; he can only linger on the outskirts."

Tang Hao's tone was filled with confidence: "Su Yun must be waiting for us to leave before sneaking out."

"But I guarantee, as long as we search around the outskirts of the deep, it won't take long to find Su Yun."

Meng Shu nodded slightly, agreeing: "Haotian Douluo and I think alike."

The two powerhouses exchanged glances and headed straight into the Star Dou Great Forest, leaving Meng Yiran behind.

Before entering the deeper parts of the Star Dou Great Forest, Meng Shu reminded Meng Yiran to return first if they didn't emerge within three days.

Knowing the dangers of the Star Dou Great Forest, Meng Yiran nodded and turned back, taking advantage of the sunlight to return to the hotel.

Nighttime.

Deep in the Star Dou Great Forest.

Su Yun didn't stay on the outskirts as Meng Shu and others expected. After the blue silver grass he had assimilated informed him that Meng Shu and Tang Hao had entered the outskirts of the Star Dou Great Forest, Su Yun knew he couldn't stay in his original resting spot.

Without hesitation, he moved deeper inside.

However, Su Yun underestimated Tang Hao and Meng Shu's persistence or, perhaps, their obsession with the soul bone he possessed.

Although Su Yun could sense Tang Hao and Meng Shu's movements through the blue silver grass, the two pursuing him were powerhouses who had been in the soul master world for decades.

Tang Hao was even a former Title Douluo.

Their methods of tracking a soul master were naturally stronger than Su Yun's.

Soon, Su Yun felt the winds behind him change again.

"Little Su Yun, they're catching up again!" Ah Yin suddenly shouted.

Su Yun's expression darkened as he turned to see two shadows flickering through the trees behind him.

He no longer intended to just hide; he was ready to stir up the quiet of the forest at night!
Only by causing chaos in the forest could he survive the pursuit of Tang Hao and Meng Shu.

However, before Su Yun could act, a dragon-headed cane, like an arrow piercing through the air from a distance, shot towards his back!

"Damn!" Su Yun didn't expect Meng Shu to be able to launch such a precise and powerful strike from such a distance!
He immediately summoned the Blue Silver Emperor to block and launched rapid Blue Silver Flying Leaves to intercept the cane.

Bang!
Under the barrage of flying leaves, the cane was slowed to its limit and finally fell.

Su Yun breathed a sigh of relief, about to use his third soul skill to change direction, when suddenly, a strong killing intent enveloped him!

Su Yun looked up, his face dramatically changing!
He saw Tang Hao holding a large hammer, smashing it down towards his head!
(End of Chapter)

๐ŸŒŸ Unlock the World of Stories with Early Access on Patreon! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello, beloved readers and supporters!

I am thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to dive deeper into our captivating stories before anyone else. By joining the Patreon community, you'll unlock a treasure trove of benefits, including:

๐Ÿ“š Early Access to 20 Chapters: Be the first to explore new chapters, experiencing the twists and turns of our tales well ahead of regular readers. Your journey through our stories doesn't have to wait!

๐Ÿ’ฌ Connect with the Community: Join a vibrant, like-minded group of readers who share your passion. Engage in exciting discussions, share theories, and make new friends who love the stories as much as you do.

๐Ÿ‘ Support the Creator: Your patronage directly contributes to the ongoing creation and improvement of the content you love. Be a vital part of the creative journey!

Patreon.com/anish_44

5