Chapter 1: Blue Silver Emperor, the Martial Soul?!
881 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Blue Silver Emperor, the Martial Soul?! 

"Is that Tang San?"

"I don't think he's choosing the path of seeking death with just one glance, right?"

Saint Soul Village.

Martial Soul Hall.

Amidst the lively group of children, six-year-old Su Yun turned his head to observe Tang San, a peer of the same age, and muttered to himself.

Yes, Su Yun had transmigrated.

He found himself in the world of Douluo Continent.

His identity was simple—a wandering orphan from Saint Soul Village.

No father, no mother.

A typical template for a transmigrator.

"Fortunately, I'm familiar with the original work. Even without an awakening system, I can still rise."

Su Yun planned secretly in his heart.

He casually turned his head to glance at Tang San, who was meditating with closed eyes, a subtle curve forming at the corner of Su Yun's mouth.

In his previous life, he could only be a laborer.

In this life, he vowed to live freely and happily!

Heh heh, Tang Buddha, sorry.

This time, whether it's opportunities or wives, he wanted them all!

"Alright, everyone calm down."

A voice echoed in front of the awakening formation.

Su Yun turned towards the sound, and there stood a young man in a white robe, capturing his attention.

The young man possessed a handsome appearance, dressed in a white robe, and a faint pride adorned his features.

The badge on his left chest revealed his noble status as a Soul Master of the Martial Soul Hall.

Su Yun's eyes lit up; he recognized the person immediately.

Blind Douluo—Su Yuntao!

"Should I say it or not, Taoge's looks are indeed outstanding."

While Su Yuntao intimidated a group of children with his lone wolf demeanor, Tang San's eyes reflected shock and amazement.

Su Yun, on the other hand, calmly admired Taoge's looks.

"Soul, shovel. Soul power, Level 0."

"Soul, hoe. Soul power, Level 0."

"Soul, sickle. Soul power, Level 0."

Three consecutive tests, all ordinary martial souls, not even a beast martial soul.

Even the innate soul power is Level 0.

This inevitably left Su Yuntao feeling helpless.

Indeed.

In such a small place, there's little chance of finding children capable of becoming Soul Masters.

Forget it, endure a bit more. When these kids are done, I'll wrap it up and go back.

Suppressing his inner thoughts, Su Yuntao continued awakening the children of Saint Soul Village.

"It's your turn, little friend."

After two more children displayed zero soul power, Su Yuntao looked at Su Yun with a somewhat indifferent tone.

Su Yun paid no heed to Su Yuntao's tone. He walked directly into the awakening formation and extended his left hand.

Being a left-hander, Su Yun prepared for whatever result awaited him.

"Hum—"

Closing his eyes, Su Yun felt a strange energy fluctuation resonating with his body. Simultaneously, something on his left hand felt like it was awakening.

Boom!
Just as Su Yun was immersed in this wonderful feeling, countless golden dots suddenly surged out of the formation under his feet like a fountain! This scene instantly left Su Yuntao stunned!

What the heck?!
What's going on?!
Su Yuntao widened his eyes, looking at the shocking scene before him, and his mind immediately echoed what his teacher had said.

When more light points appear during the awakening of the Martial Soul, it indicates that the awakening Martial Soul will be stronger!

Isn't this small boy in front of him a depiction of this statement?!

Could it be that on my hand, a genius with a top-tier Martial Soul is about to awaken?!

Thinking of this, Su Yuntao couldn't help but feel secretly delighted.

Finally.

After the golden light fountain lasted for several seconds, it gradually decomposed into sparkling points like fireflies and finally dissipated slowly.

Only Su Yun stood in the center of the awakening formation.

In his left hand, he held a plant emitting a faint blue light halo.

"It's actually the Blue Silver Emperor?!"

Su Yun was extremely shocked!

As everyone knows, there is only one Blue Silver Emperor on the Douluo Continent.

That is Tang San's mother, Ah Yin.

Apart from her, there would absolutely be no second Blue Silver Emperor!

But as someone who has read the original work.

Su Yun felt that he wouldn't mistake the Martial Soul.

Firstly, there were golden patterns on the Blue Silver Grass in his hand.

Secondly, the soul power flowing within him gave a very moist feeling.

This is something an ordinary Blue Silver Grass Martial Soul could never achieve.

Therefore, Su Yun was puzzled by the awakening of the Blue Silver Emperor Martial Soul.

However, his confusion didn't last too long. The wailings of Su Yuntao reached his ears.

"Blue... Blue Silver Grass?!"

Su Yuntao didn't recognize the Blue Silver Emperor, naturally feeling greatly disappointed.

He thought that Su Yun had awakened nothing more than a trash Martial Soul.

Awakening a trash Martial Soul, why make such a big fuss?
Are you kidding me?

Su Yuntao's face was full of resentment and helplessness.

The greater the expectations, the greater the disappointment.

"Test your soul power."

Su Yuntao's tone became indifferent again.

Su Yun walked forward, placing his hand on the blue crystal ball.

"Hum—"

Dazzling blue light instantly spread from the center of the crystal ball.

In the blink of an eye, the entire room was filled with a radiant glow like gemstones.

"Innate Full Soul Power?!"

Su Yuntao exclaimed again!
However, in the next moment, he quickly regained his composure.

"Little friend, although you have innate full soul power, you possess a trash Martial Soul, Blue Silver Grass. This can only be considered your misfortune."

Su Yuntao looked down at the six-year-old Su Yun, shaking his head slightly.

A trash Martial Soul like the Blue Silver Grass was destined not to become a powerful Soul Master in the future.

Su Yun nodded without refuting and returned to the group.

Joking.

Blue Silver Emperor!
Trash Martial Soul?
You truly live up to your name, Blind Douluo!

Of course, Su Yun's inner thoughts weren't meant to mock Su Yuntao.

After all, the other party was just a supporting character in the original work.

Not recognizing the Blue Silver Emperor was quite normal.

After Su Yun completed the Martial Soul awakening, two more children with innate zero soul power were awakened.

In the room.

Only the last child had not undergone the Martial Soul awakening.

Tang San, the White Eyed Wolf of Tang Sect.

"It's your turn, little friend."
Su Yuntao gestured toward Tang San.

Considering Tang San's actual age in his thirties, he remained calm. He crossed the crowd and walked straight into the awakening formation.

The awakening began.

As Su Yun expected, Su Yuntao was once again shocked by Tang San's Blue Silver Grass awakening.

After the awakening ceremony, Su Yuntao didn't even greet Village Chief Jack and directly boarded the carriage, heading north.

Before leaving, Su Yun also saw his expression, looking as if he had tasted something unpleasant.

But this was understandable.

In the entire Saint Soul

Village, only two children awakened their soul power.

And both of them had innate full soul power.

This was undoubtedly fantastic news.

Anyone who knew about it would be extremely happy.

However.

The bad news was that the Martial Souls of these two innate full soul power children were both the most rubbish Blue Silver Grass!

One was a trash Martial Soul, Blue Silver Grass.

The other had top-tier talent, innate full soul power.

Combining these two things together.

It was almost like...

A dog riding Lu Bu.

Scratching an itch with a wolf-tooth club.

Running CrossFire on a 4090.

Using an Armstrong rotating jet-propelled Armstrong cannon to kill mosquitoes.

Experiencing such things twice in a row would probably make even Bibi Dong's mentality explode.

Not to mention Su Yuntao?

After Su Yuntao left.

Village Chief Jack learned about the entire process of the Martial Soul awakening through the other children.

He finally understood why Su Yuntao's eyes looked so resentful and helpless when he left.

Ah.

Blaming the bad Feng Shui in their Saint Soul Village was the only way to make sense of such occurrences.

But thinking that the two children in the village could both enter the Novice Soul Master Academy, Village Chief Jack's mood immediately became excited again.

Our Saint Soul Village is finally going to produce Soul Masters again!

He immediately gathered the adults in the village and held a celebration feast for Tang San and Su Yun.

Night came.

After the celebration feast ended.

Su Yun returned to his house.

Perhaps because he had drunk a little, he fell asleep as soon as he lay down.

After Su Yun fell asleep.

A blue-golden pattern suddenly flashed faintly on the back of his left hand.

Immediately after.

In Su Yun's mind.

A long-dormant consciousness suddenly awakened.

At the same time.

A mechanical voice suddenly sounded.

"Detecting strong consciousness in the host, binding the host..."

"The system is loading, please wait..."

"System binding successful."

"Congratulations, Blue Silver Emperor Ah Yin, you have become the host of this system."

(End of this chapter)

 

{Note: So this is my second work. please show this the same support that you have shown to my first fanfic. release rate will be one chapter a day for weekdays and two chapters on weekends. Thank you}

20