Chapter 6: Ah Yin’s Killing Intent
560 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Ah Yin's Killing Intent

Ah Yin wanted to visit 'Tang San' alone first.

This idea happened to align with Su Yun's intentions.

As is well known,

Although the current 'Tang San' has the body of the original owner, and even awakened a twin martial soul,

The soul inside him has long been replaced by the Tang San from the other world's Tang Sect!

In other words,

The current 'Tang San' can hardly be considered Ah Yin's real child!

Just imagine,

If Ah Yin, in the original work, learned that the current 'Tang San' is not truly her child but has been occupied by an outsider,

Would she, with her remaining trace of consciousness, allow the Blue Silver King to give 'Tang San' the chance to evolve with Blue Silver Grass bloodline and become the Blue Silver Emperor?

The answer is clearly no!

Any mother wouldn't tolerate someone else taking over the body of the child she had carried for ten months!

Even more so for Ah Yin, who had transformed into a soul beast?

Exactly!

Seizing this opportunity,

Su Yun thought he could intentionally tap into Ah Yin's concerns in front of her.

After all, the current 'Tang San,' although young, had many differences from others.

Such as the extraordinary techniques he mastered, completely different from those on Douluo Continent.

Or the hidden weapons he planned to create in the future.

And so on and so forth.

Su Yun believed,

With Ah Yin's wisdom, it would not be difficult for her to notice the oddities of 'Tang San.'

With this thought in mind,

After going out,

Su Yun greeted the uncles and aunties in the village while inquiring about Tang San's whereabouts.

Tang San had been practicing the Xuantian Baolu since he was young.

Especially in recent years,

To avoid being discovered by Tang Hao and others, Tang San usually chose to run to the mountain to practice alone.

And his actions were very secretive.

This was not surprising.

Tang San's predecessor was from the Shu Tang Sect.

Being able to conceal one's figure was considered basic knowledge for Tang Sect disciples.

Although Su Yun didn't know Tang San's specific location,

Among the farmers who got up early to do farm work, someone would occasionally see Tang San's figure.

"Ah, it's our village's future great soul master, little Su Yun. Good morning."

"Are you asking about little Tang San?"

"I remember he seems to be at..."

...

In no time,

Su Yun obtained several key pieces of information from the mouths of a few farmer uncles.

Then, he ran towards the distant mountain.

The mountain road was naturally a bit more rugged than flat ground.

Some places were even quite steep.

Su Yun's body was only six years old.

Different from Tang San, who persisted in daily practice.

Su Yun has not undergone proper cultivation yet.

If Ah Yin didn't remind him to release the Blue Silver Emperor martial soul and use the surrounding Blue Silver Grass to help replenish his physical strength, he probably wouldn't have been able to endure it.

During the climb, Su Yun, for the first time, secretly admired Tang San in his heart.

Leaving aside his character for now,

Just continuously climbing this steep mountain for several years with a small and thin child's body.

Moreover, waking up every morning and tirelessly absorbing the purple energy from the morning glow to cultivate the Purple Demon Eye.

In addition to practicing other techniques from the Xuantian Baolu.

In terms of cultivation alone, Tang San could be considered a monk-like figure dedicated to ascetic practices.

Floating beside Su Yun, watching him sweat profusely while tirelessly searching for 'Tang San', Ah Yin's feelings towards Su Yun couldn't help but grow stronger.

She was much older than Su Yun and could even be considered his elder.

But in a certain sense,

Su Yun could also be regarded as her 'master'.

After all, she had become his martial soul now.

But just because of a casual remark of hers,

This child was willing to risk injury to search for her 'child'.

How could such actions not move her?

"Found him!"

"Sister, look, Tang San is over there!"

After climbing to a temporarily flat platform on the mountain peak, Su Yun immediately looked around.

Finally, on a distant mountain peak,

A small figure sitting on the edge of a cliff appeared in the view of Su Yun and Ah Yin.

Although Su Yun had not met Tang San many times, he definitely wouldn't mistake the person.

The reason was simple.

Almost all the meals Tang San made at home were eaten by Tang Hao.

Among the same-aged children in Shenghun Village, only Tang San had such a small and thin figure.

After seeing the location of 'Tang San', Ah Yin's wariness towards him suddenly increased.

She now increasingly believed that the contents of the video were true!

Children like Su Yun, who possessed the Blue Silver Emperor martial soul, had to expend so much energy just to climb a mountain.

For the once unawakened martial soul, 'Tang San,' with only a thin and weak physique, wouldn't it consume even more physical strength?

Ah Yin believed that no child of the same age would be willing to endure hardship every day just to reach the mountaintop.

So, the question arises: Why would 'Tang San' be willing to do it?

Ah Yin suppressed the restlessness in her heart and said gently to Su Yun:

"Little Su Yun, find a place to hide for a moment; I'll be right back."

"Okay, okay."

Su Yun guessed that Ah Yin probably didn't want him to see her emotional fluctuations when she met Tang San, so she asked him to hide.

Su Yun also knew that it would be difficult to make Ah Yin suspect that 'Tang San' was something else the first time they met. So, he found a place with relatively dense Blue Silver Grass to hide and started recovering his strength according to Ah Yin's instructions.

...

The distance between Su Yun's hiding place and the mountaintop was not more than a hundred meters.

Therefore, in her soul form, Ah Yin directly floated over to the mountaintop.

Coincidentally, Tang San finished practicing the Purple Demon Eye and Xuantian Gong.

However, Ah Yin noticed the strange purple color in Tang San's eyes and the faint white breath he exhaled.

"Purple Demon Eye, Xuantian Gong," Ah Yin's pupils contracted slightly, murmuring.

These were the two supreme techniques of the Tang Sect recorded in the Xuantian Baolu, as mentioned in the video.

"Next, as usual, you can practice Ghost Shadow Perplexing Track, Xuan Yu Hands, and Control Crane Capture Dragon."

"As for the Hundred Transformations of Hidden Weapons, you can use other small stones or flying flower leaves for practice."

"Hey, with the methods of my Tang Sect, even a blade of grass, with the power of Xuantian Gong and the techniques of the Hundred Transformations of Hidden Weapons, could probably easily assassinate a Soul Master if used for a sneak attack."

Tang San spoke with a smile on his face.

This was his confidence in the Tang Sect's techniques!

However, this remark dealt a fatal blow to Ah Yin, who was observing on the side.

Hearing Tang San's words, she burst into tears like a rushing spring.

She felt that everything she had done six years ago seemed to have been in vain.

Six years ago, she chose to sacrifice herself.

Wasn't it just to hope that her husband and child could survive?

However, the truth now told her that after her death, her husband became desolate, willingly becoming a small blacksmith in a village, even neglecting their 'child.'

And the child she desperately wanted to protect had been occupied by an outsider!

Moreover, he even had the martial soul that she originally wanted to pass on to her child!

Seeing Tang San in front of her, displaying moves she had never seen before, practicing with stones in his hands in a peculiar way, Ah Yin's heart, after extreme collapse, finally gave birth to a murderous intent she had never had!

She wanted to kill the 'Tang San' in front of her!

Her true child's soul had shattered six years ago.

Therefore, she would rather destroy her child's body than let her child's body become a vessel for another scoundrel!

'Tang San'!

In this life, I will never let you use my child's body as you please!

I swear as a mother!

I will definitely drive your soul out of my child's body!

(End of this chapter)

{I am very sorry. I posted chapter 7 instead of chapter 6 by mistake. Here is chapter 6}

21