Chapter 10: Yu Xiaogang: Su Yun, Do You Also Have a Twin Martial Soul?
511 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10: Yu Xiaogang: Su Yun, Do You Also Have a Twin Martial Soul?

On the way, Tang San continuously sought advice from Village Elder Jack about the Soul Master Academy and soul masters.

Having read the original work, Su Yun was already familiar with this knowledge, so he just listened alongside them.

The Holy Soul Village wasn't far from Nuoding City. In less than half a day, the trio arrived at the city gates.

After passing the inspection, led by Elder Jack, Su Yun and Tang San reached the entrance of the Novice Soul Master Academy.

"Here we are, the 'Path of Death' check-in point!"

Seeing the academy gate, Su Yun's eyes lit up. As he expected, the moment they approached the gate, a youth came running.

The youth had a slick appearance and a disdainful look in his eyes when he saw Su Yun and the others. As a gatekeeper, his eyesight was well-honed, and he could easily tell that they were "country bumpkins."

"Hey, little brother, we're peasants from the Holy Soul Village. These two kids are this year's work-study students sent by our village to the academy. Let us in," Village Elder Jack said, presenting the certificate issued by the Martial Soul Hall to the youth.

The situation unfolded just like it did in the original work. When the youth made a move against Elder Jack, Tang San used White Tiger Vajra Transformation to knock him down.

Not standing idly by, Su Yun seized the moment when Tang San raised his left arm, his eyes flashing with a hint of killing intent. Simultaneously, he darted forward.

"Bang!"

Su Yun's palm struck the chest of the gatekeeper. The innate full soul power endowed by his first awakening made it effortless for Su Yun to knock the youth off balance.

"Clang!"

The youth crashed into the iron railing, making a clanging sound.

"You two little brats!"

Enraged at being knocked down by two six-year-olds, the youth tried to get up and charge at Tang San and Su Yun.

Seeing this, Tang San's expression turned cold. The killing intent surged once again. He slowly raised his left arm, originally planning to put it down, but now he raised it again.

[Tang Sect's Rule Book.

Article Three.

When the opponent is an enemy and possesses the intent to kill, one should not show mercy; otherwise, it will only bring trouble to oneself.]

Didn't this guy know that Su Yun just saved his life a moment ago?

Tang San felt like he might have been on the Douluo Continent for too long.

Getting used to peaceful days.

Forgetting one's identity as a disciple of Tang Sect.

Well.

Since you, the gatekeeper, insist on seeking death, I have no choice but to take your life!

Tang San's fingers traced, unlocking the safety of his left sleeve arrow.

As long as he wishes.

In an instant, this gatekeeper's life will be taken by him.

Moreover, he can guarantee.

Even though Village Chief Old Jack and Su Yun are so close to him, they definitely won't perceive that he's the one who struck down the gatekeeper.

And there's no evidence; who can prove that he killed the gatekeeper?

This is the cultivation of a disciple of Tang Sect.

Actually.

Su Yun has always found Tang San's logic absurd.

Setting aside evidence.

Based on motive alone.

People could think the suspect must be one of the three present.

As for evidence.

There would be a sleeve arrow at the gatekeeper's throat.

This is a murder weapon.

Then, through a search, couldn't they find the sleeve arrow on his wrist?

At this moment, you still don't have the Twenty-Four Bridges of the Soul Guide, do you?

Even if you throw away the sleeve arrow, where can you throw it?

Do you really think the Spirit Hall and the Empire's people are pushovers?

Su Yun can almost be sure that if Tang San really kills this gatekeeper.

The original plot could almost conclude.

And Old Jack Village Chief will be implicated, and maybe even Saint Soul Village won't be able to return.

"All right, stop."

A hoarse voice suddenly came from the side.

Tang San noticed the newcomer and immediately lowered his left arm.

The gatekeeper, upon hearing the voice of the newcomer, immediately transformed his angry expression into a fawning one, nodding and bowing to the newcomer.

"Master, you're back."

Su Yun looked towards the direction where the gatekeeper was bowing, seeing an ordinary face.

"Is this Yu Xiaogang?"

"Looks even worse than I imagined."

"I don't know how Bibi Dong and Liu Erlong fell for this guy."

"Could it be that this guy is good at sweet-talking?" Su Yun thought inwardly.

Liu Erlong and Bibi Dong fell for the Master because of his talent.

But does he really have talent?

Su Yun could only roll his eyes in his mind when he thought about this.

If he really had talent, he wouldn't be freeloaded in such a small place.

And what about the so-called "Top Ten Core Competencies of Martial Souls"? He couldn't even prove it himself.

What else needs to be said?

Moreover, Su Yun also noticed.

Yu Xiaogang's eyes clearly lit up when he saw their Martial Soul Hall certificates.

That look was as if he had found a precious specimen after a long search.

Seeing the Master's expression.

Su Yun immediately recalled the time when he himself was looking for a white mouse before the experimental class in medical school.

At this moment.

Eight big characters immediately appeared in Su Yun's mind.

Cherish life, stay away from the Master.

Sure enough.

After driving away the gatekeeper and bidding farewell to Village Chief Old Jack.

Yu Xiaogang extended two hands, inviting Tang San and Su Yun to walk into the academy with him.

Tang San didn't refuse.

But Su Yun refused.

This action made Yu Xiaogang's expression slightly displeased.

However.

It was just a moment.

Yu Xiaogang immediately withdrew the displeased expression.

However.

All these changes.

Were still captured by Su Yun's eyes.

Hmph, you want to use me as an experiment.

Do you think I'm the kind of person that Tang San can easily fool?

Following the original work.

Next, after Tang San's inquiry.

The Master revealed the fact that Tang San possessed twin martial souls.

Moreover, he used his own data to demonstrate the correctness of his theory!

After saying this.

In Yu Xiaogang's eyes, there was already a trace of confidence.

You could even say he was proud.

Because just now, he saw a hint of surprise and admiration in Tang San's eyes.

This was enough to show that his theory was correct!

In this instant.

Yu Xiaogang's heart seemed to suddenly open up.

How did that saying go…

Sure enough!

Those soul masters who mocked him were just a bunch of fools who didn't understand the true value of theory.

Yu Xiaogang felt extremely proud in his heart.

So.

In the moment of Tang San's shock.

Yu Xiaogang turned his gaze to Su Yun, who was walking on his right side and had been silent all along.

"Su Yun, if I'm not mistaken, you should also have twin martial souls like Tang San, right?"

(End of this chapter)

check out my patreon to read 20 chapters ahead.

19