Chapter 16: Choosing Martial Arts is a Science
531 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16: Choosing Martial Arts is a Science

Sleep together!!!

Everyone: ??? 

Tang San: ??? 

Su Yun: ???

Wait a minute.

In the original work, weren't you supposed to share a bed with Tang San? Why is it me this time? Is it because I'm more handsome? Su Yun was a bit puzzled by Xiao Wu's actions.

Tang San, seeing Xiao Wu's somewhat unusual request of "sleeping together without any intimate interactions," also felt a bit awkward.

As for other work-study students like Wang Sheng, after hearing Xiao Wu's request, they looked at Su Yun with a slightly strange look.

"Why do you want to sleep with me?"

Su Yun felt that this was an opportunity to snatch Xiao Wu from Tang San. Since Xiao Wu took the initiative, he naturally accepted it.

However, he also wanted to understand why Xiao Wu wanted to sleep in the same bed with him.

"Because there's a very nice smell on you."

Xiao Wu sniffed her nose and said with a smile.

A nice smell?

I don't have any fragrance on me. Where does the smell come from?

Other work-study students also sniffed their noses but looked at each other.

They didn't smell anything.

At most, they could smell the sour odor of socks that hadn't been washed for a few days.

"Little Su Yun, I know what scent this girl named Xiao Wu is smelling."

Silver's voice suddenly sounded.

"Really?"

Su Yun quickly asked, "Silver sister, do I really have a scent on me?"

"Of course, there is."

"Just that this scent is not what we usually call an odor."

Silver explained, "This girl named Xiao Wu is originally a hundred-thousand-year soul beast transformed into a human."

"She naturally has a sense of familiarity with Blue Silver Emperor, which is also a soul beast that requires a hundred thousand years to evolve."

"Perhaps, it's the aura emitted by your martial soul, Blue Silver Emperor, that attracted her."

Is that so?

Su Yun thought for a moment.

It seemed that what Silver said made sense.

His martial soul, Blue Silver Emperor, could be considered as the reincarnation of Silver.

Silver's original form was the Blue Silver Emperor of a hundred thousand years.

The aura emitted by Blue Silver Emperor was gentle like the wind, and moist like water.

The aura she exuded would indeed have a considerable attraction to Xiao Wu.

"Well, thank you. It just so happens that I don't have money to buy bedding."

After understanding the reason, Su Yun did not refuse. Directly in front of Tang San, he combined his bed with Xiao Wu's bed.

After that, they went to the academy cafeteria together.

After eating, Su Yun saw that Tang San was called over by Yu Xiaogang.

He didn't pay too much attention.

If Yu Xiaogang called Tang San over, it was probably just to see Tang San's second martial soul.

As well as giving some advice as a teacher on the future development direction of Tang San's martial soul.

Control system.

Poison attribute.

Resilience attribute.

These three points, if it were any other vine-type martial soul, could be considered good.

However, for Tang San, it almost ruined his martial soul.

In the original work, that is, with the bloodline of Silver in Tang San's body, he could undergo a second awakening.

Evolve his martial soul into Blue Silver Emperor!

Otherwise, just an ordinary Blue Silver Grass as a martial soul.

In the later stages of Tang San's development, it was almost useless!

Right!

Thinking of this, Su Yun suddenly felt a burst of joy in his heart.

Now that Ah Yin has seen through Tang San's true identity, she will definitely not let Tang San successfully evolve his Blue Silver Emperor martial soul. In other words, Tang San's Blue Silver Grass martial soul has been useless since he started studying under Grandmaster.

If I take away those immortal herbs in advance...

Hehe... Su Yun could already imagine how narrow Tang San's future path would be.

Seeing Tang San and Yu Xiaogang leaving together, Su Yun didn't immediately return to the work-study dormitory.

Instead, he first went to the Academic Affairs Office to get a map of the academy.

He also asked where students usually practice in his academy.

The practice location turned out to be on a small hill behind the academy.

After thanking the Academic Affairs Director, Su Yun immediately headed towards the back mountain of the academy.

"Ah Yin, can you help me retrieve the temporary props from the side quest we just completed?"

"Of course."

During dinner, Ah Yin and Su Yun had already discussed the first soul ring acquisition, which served as a compass for the future development of Su Yun's martial soul.

No room for error.

And Ah Yin, after carefully understanding the rewards of the mission and inquiring about related knowledge from the system, knew the meaning of martial arts.

Whether it was the Taiyi Green Wood Technique for cultivating the body or the incomplete martial arts.

From a certain perspective, they could be considered as a kind of unique self-created soul skill.

Ah Yin was well aware of the value of self-created soul skills.

Apart from a few genius soul masters, only in the Martial Soul Hall or some sects were there self-created soul skills exclusive to the sect.

Nowadays, on the entire Douluo Continent, the number of soul masters who could create their own soul skills was probably only a handful.

This situation was enough to illustrate the preciousness of self-created soul skills.

The system was very generous in giving Su Yun two copies of temporary incomplete martial arts.

Ah Yin believed that it was definitely not just to let Su Yun get a simple ten-year soul ring.

"Buzz."

As the voice fell, Ah Yin opened the system interface and displayed it in front of Su Yun.

Seeing the light blue translucent screen appearing in front of him, Su Yun felt a burst of emotion in his heart.

I don't know what this dog of a system is thinking, choosing to bind with Ah Yin.

Forget it, let's take a look at the martial arts first.

Since Su Yun couldn't operate the system, when Ah Yin opened the system interface, she had already opened the interface for the incomplete martial arts in advance.

Fifty martial arts were all presented in front of Su Yun.

"There are actually fifty to choose from."

"Let me see, there are palm techniques, leg techniques, fist techniques, body techniques..."

"And there are knife techniques, spear techniques..."

Su Yun didn't rush to choose. Instead, he first looked at what types of martial arts the system had given him.

For martial arts, it was undoubtedly the best if it suited oneself.

"Little Su Yun, have you figured out what you want to choose?"

After a while, seeing that Su Yun still hadn't reacted, Ah Yin spoke up to remind him.

"Ah Yin, I haven't made up my mind yet, so I hope you can give me some advice."

Su Yun's small face frowned slightly, looking very troubled.

"Is that so? Then what do you think?"

Ah Yin asked.

"I think, if I want to hunt soul beasts alone, I must have enough agility and combat power."

"Therefore, I must learn a body technique martial art and an attacking martial art."

After hearing Su Yun's words, Ah Yin nodded slightly in agreement.

Indeed.

Soul beasts, especially hundred-year soul beasts or those that exceeded ten years, mostly had extremely fast speed and agility.

If Su Yun hadn't undergone any training, he might not even be able to touch the fur of these soul beasts.

He might even be killed by the soul beasts in retaliation.

Therefore, a body technique martial art was necessary.

Moreover, Blue Silver Emperor itself excelled in life and recovery, providing almost no combat capability.

As a result, selecting an attacking martial art suitable for Su Yun became a science.

(End of this chapter)

23