Prologue
394 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

It is the year 2023. After a terrible plague in 1990 that killed almost the entire population, humanity invented a substance, C-1000, intended to cure the plague. However, it turned out to have the opposite effect. People were transformed into a state resembling zombies; they wandered aimlessly without focus, making strange sounds. It was later revealed that C-1000 had only been tested on reptiles, specifically crocodiles and snakes. Still, in their desperation, humans distributed it directly to the public with a lie. The youngest and oldest were prioritized as being in danger, so they received the vaccine first, while the youth suffered.

It turned out to be a big mistake, as the young people affected by the plague became energetic and attacked people like mad. Many human lives were lost, and governments worldwide tried to unite in finding a final cure. They sent countless spaceships and drones into space in search of life elsewhere, but unfortunately, the result came back negative. The flaw lay in technology not being developed enough to travel to a new galaxy with a new solar system.

Until one day, Drone-Vespa returned with an unknown organism that turned out to be a blood-sucking tick. It suddenly multiplied and broke out of the laboratory, Central, located in the USA, which was decided as the main laboratory in the world. Since humans had used up all the last resources to find life in space, they had to live with the plague and the organism that posed a threat to humanity.

One day, a mysterious person suddenly appeared in the sky, introducing himself as God. He gave humans magical powers categorized as Essence, the energy of the new Earth. People were gifted with random ranks and classes from Essence C-S, where five people were endowed with unique abilities named "God" and "Goddess" by the people.

Guilds were created to replace the governments, and temples dedicated to the gods and Essence were erected in different parts of the world. Humans felt invincible with the new powers, and in no time, with magic, the world was completely transformed into a magically modern Earth where anything was possible but only if you were strong.

Ten years later, cracks suddenly appeared in the sky where dangerous creatures emerged, named Dark Creatures and Waves. Anyone near a Wave was enclosed in a large dome with no way out until they had defeated the Dark Creatures. It now became an everyday problem that everyone dealt with on their way to work, and some even enjoyed seeking Waves, for the beasts dropped valuable items such as weapons, stones with magical powers, and the boss dropped a large white pearl, which was highly rewarded if delivered to a sacred Temple.

 

14