Black souls
26 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed slowly, and the next day Jack woke up early in the morning to open the shop. Before getting out of bed, he once again checked the mission issue with the system, and sure enough, there were changes.

1. Fill up the internet cafe in three days (not completed). reward (5 more computers): remaining 2 days

2. Earn a total revenue of 800 star coins (4/800) as a reward (Resident Evil: The Virtual Remake). 

"Sure enough... Oh well, time to open, I guess."

Walking down the stairs and entering the café, Jack was dumbfounded to see Marcus waiting outside through the transparent glass doors.

"Marcus, what are you doing here so early in the morning? Didn't you say that the academy exam was today?" said Jack.

"Of course, but it won't start until later, so I came to try that game you told me about," replied Marcus with enthusiasm.

"Hmmm. Come in and choose a computer."

"HAHAHA, thanks, man." "Let's see..." murmured Marcus as he slowly walked between the two rows of computers. There were 10 in total, 5 on each side. 

"This spot looks good," said Marcus as he chose a spot closer to the window.

Jack smiled at Marcus's enthusiasm as he looked around for the ideal spot. He watched as Marcus eagerly sat down in the gaming chair, his excitement palpable in the air. "Now, Marcus, first you have to choose a username and create a profile. This is a one-time thing, and the next time the computer will identify you by himself without the need to log in by yourself," said Jack as he instructed Marcus on how to create an account.

With Jack's guidance, Marcus quickly navigated through the registration screens, selecting a username and customizing his avatar.

"Alright, all set!" Marcus exclaimed, his excitement bubbling over as he finished setting up his profile. "Now, what?"

"You see that icon on the screen? Press that and relax," said Jack.

"Got it, boss!" exclaimed Marcus as he pressed on the Black Souls icon on the screen.

As soon as he pressed it, he found himself in total darkness. Suddenly, a white light started expanding in front of him, and a middle-aged woman's voice could be heard. 

{In the Age of the Ancients, the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. Then, from the dark, they came.} Marcus marveled at the immersive introduction, feeling as though he had been transported into another world entirely, even though he knew he was still inside Jack's shop. He listened intently as the mysterious voice continued to narrate the tale of the Age of the Ancients and the rise of the accursed Darksign.

As the story unfolded, Marcus found himself captivated by the rich lore and intricate world. "Wow, is this really just a game? It feels so real, though. These events—maybe they happened in a faraway land?" thought Marcus.

As the introduction drew to a close, he couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement coursing through him, eager to dive headfirst into the world of black souls.

The opening of Dark Souls spoke of the flame and the Lords of cinder. With the power of the flame, they challenged the dragons and, in the end, won the war. But all things must come to an end, and so must the Lord's kingdoms. In the end, only darkness and embers remain.

You, as the player, must fight deadly enemies and even deadlier environments to eighter defeat Gwyn, Lord of cinder  and accomplish the designs of Kingseeker Frampt.

By linking the fire, The Chosen Undead embraces self-sacrifice, thus revitalizing the land and banishing The Curse of The Undead, or leaving the boss arena without lighting the final bonfire, becoming The Dark Lord and ushering the world into the Age of Dark.

This was the basic storyline of Dark Souls.

"Here goes nothing," Marcus muttered to himself, his heart pounding with excitement and anticipation. With a deep breath, he plunged headfirst into the virtual realm, eager to write his own chapter in the annals of Lordran's history.

Undead Asylum, the first area of Dark Souls. After watching the opening cutscene, Marcus found himself trapped in a prison cell with absolutely nothing except a basic weapon, armor, and his starting gift. 

Marcus choose to start with the knight class and his gift of choice was the Master Key. Since it could open all door he thought it might be useful.

After waking up Marcus checked his surroundings but not long after a corpse fell right in front of him. quickly looking up he could see a figure covered in the shadow by the light of the sun.

"What the....!!!" exclaimed Marcus not ready for that jump scare. "Huh, what's that?" looking back at the corpse in front of him a light the size of a fist was floating above the corpse. Curious to what that was, Marcus reached his hand forward and grabbed it. 

"A key!!!... could it be...?" he wondered as he approached the steel door in front. And sure enough, with a rasp "crrreeeaaak..." sound the door fully opened. Now the journey begins.

 

 

A/N: Hello guys, i know the name of the game in the novel is Black souls and for most of the chapter i wrote it as Dark souls but it was intended. Although when the characters will talk about it it will be Black Souls and only for the readers is Dark Souls. Hope that makes sense. Thank you.

 
 
 
1