Chapter 9
2.2k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Please support me by reading the chapter in inkitt website. Please >.<

=================

Li Na is sleeping on the bed. Her hair messily sticks to her face because of those sweats emitted from her body. She is curling into a ball, hugging her small trembling body.

A soft voice full of grieves can be heard, “Sorry..sorry...sorry”. Li Na keeps mumbling to herself. The tears continuously fall from her tightly closed eyes. She is having a nightmare.

Her head shaking erratically left and right. Being tortured in that long nightmare “No....!!!” She screams. Her eyes widely open. Her chest moving upward and downward uncontrollably as her finger is shaking in intense sadness.

She sits there on her bed while hugging her body. She looks so fragile as if one stimulation can break her down. A low cry emitted from that small body.

She looks around the dark room and touches the soft blanket under her. Thank god. Everything is a dream. The nightmare she had makes her too vulnerable and full of sorrow. She returns back to the time where she still in the spirit state.

Helpless looking at how Shen Yun Tian continues his life alone. In that spirit state, she would always follow him but her frail hand cannot reach him.

He would go to her grave and sit there in the empty state. Day after day without stopping. From dark hair turn white. From youth till elderly. He didn’t stop.

By the time his age come to the end, the last word he said before closing his heavy eyelid is only her name, “Li Na”. With a voice that full of a sense of tiredness and exhaustion.

That’s why Li Na hopes that everything in her nightmare before is only a dream. She cannot bear to look that lonely man suffered like that.

Even though she had waked up, the emotion keeps overwhelms her. It doesn’t make her heart calm down even after knowing she is in her room. She still feels scared and fear.

With those unsteady legs, she stands up from her bed and walks out of her room. She needs to see Shen Yun Tian to release herself from this pain.

Slowly she goes to Shen Yun Tian’s room. When she arrived in front of her door, her steps stopped. Suddenly feeling unsure whether she should proceed or not.

Its dark outside, he should probably still sleep. But her heart right now is in a mess. She needs him.

‘Its okay if you are being selfish’. Those words he uttered before makes Li Na decides to raise her hand and knock on that door. But still, its a light hit. She just tries her luck. Its okay if Shen Yun Tian is still asleep.

After waits for a moment and there is no response, Li Na raises her hand to knock again but this time she thought to herself, maybe Shen Yun Tian really sleeping and she is bothering him.

Just as she wants to turn around and left the place, she heard a ‘Click’ sound. The door is open.

Shen Yun Tian comes out with a well neat appearance. It seems that he still is not sleeping yet. Behind him, there is a lot of files on the table at the corner of the room. It looks like he is reviewing work related documents.

“Mr. Shen, am I bothering you?” Li Na bites her lips. Since she is in her vulnerable state, her eyes are red from crying and her voice is cracked a bit.

Shen Yun Tian clenched his hands tightly. He is concerned about Li Na’s condition. “Come in” He showed her the couch so she can take a sit there.

“Li Na, are you okay?” Shen Yun Tian sits beside her. Lines forming between his eyebrows when noticed how messy her appearance is.

Li Na nodded her head dazedly. “I am okay”. She answers with a whispery voice. “It’s just that I can’t sleep”. She continues.

“Do you have something in your mind, Li Na? Tell me” He seriously asked her.

“No. Nothing. I just can’t sleep”. Li Na shaking her head left and right. Denying. How can she tell him the truth of what had happened? Even if he believes, it’s going to hurt him if he knows that she had left him. She will hide this secret so no one will know about it.

Shen Yun Tian frowns. His eyebrow deepened. Feeling more worried. “Then, are you feeling unwell?”

“No. I am quite well but can I stay here, Mr. Shen? I am promised to keep quiet and will not bother you”. Li Na tries asking for permission to be in his room. To further persuade him, she raised her small hand and clutch the corner of his cloth.

Li Na nervously looks up. “Please?”

After receiving those insecure looks, how can Shen Yun Tian says no? He nodded his head. “It’s okay. But tell me if anything happens. Ok?” He still wants to ensure Li Na can tell him anything if she had some problem.

“Okay, Mr. Shen”. Li Na slightly smiles. “Please continue reads the document. I will not disturb you”. She makes a space so that Shen Yun Tian can be more comfortable.

And just like that, she is sitting quietly. She keeps looking at every moves Shen Yun Tian does. Observe the way he frowns. In that quiet moment, finally, her heart calms down.

An easy smile finally formed on her face. The comfortable feeling she feels make her eyes become heavy. Yawning

Shen Yun Tian slowly turns his head from the document to her sleepy face. Actually, he is not focusing on those documents and just skipped the papers.

From the corner of his eyes, he knows that she keeps looking at him. And those gaze makes his body become stiff and his heart beating fast.

When realizing that Li Na becomes drowsy, slowly he puts down all the documents he held. “Li Na, go to your bed”

“I don’t want” With those half-lidded eyes, she continues sinking on the couch. Refuse to move.

Shen Yun Tian pinches his nose bridge. How can he let Li Na sleeps on his couch? “If its okay with you, you can lie on my bed”. He offered. But he never had any thought that Li Na is going to agree. At least she will return to her room and sleep properly.

Except her reaction is completely different than his expectation. Li Na excitedly opens her eyes and immediately run to his bed. “Okay”. She throws herself on that bed and lies there. Comfortably.

Li Na sniffs the scent of the bed. It’s full of Shen Yun Tian’s taste. It makes her snuggle into it further. She even takes his blanket and covered herself.

Shen Yun Tian standing statistically there. Its look like today he is going to sleep on the couch.

Feel no movement on her side, Li Na looks up and sees that Shen Yun Tian didn’t have any intention to sleep on the bed. He moves to the couch and lies on it. With that tall body, he looks so uncomfortable and he would shudder as the cold wind blow his body.

“Mr. Shen, come sleep here. It’s cold there”. She called out to him. She raised her hand to the wide space beside her.

Shen Yun Tian sits up when hearing her question since he is not able to sleep yet. He looks focused at Li Na, “Is it really fine, Li Na?” Asking for confirmation.

Seeing her nodded firmly makes his heart tremble. He slowly lying on the bed and see her expression. Noticing that she is fine with his presence makes his tight body relaxed.

Even though they are both lying on that wide bed, Li Na still can feel the heat come from him. Without saying anything, slowly she moves her body closer to his side. Wanting to hug him.

She can feel his body jerked as she touches him. Shen Yun Tian opens his eyes and directly meeting her eyes. “What are you trying to do, Li Na?”

The pressure released by him makes Li Na shuddered. But she didn’t let go of her hold. “Mr. Shen, give me chance? Let’s start a new relationship”.

“Do you know what you are saying, Li Na?” Li Na nodded with unyielding spirit.

“I will forget about Ru Feng. Let’s work out on this relationship. I promise to be faithful to you”. Li Na eagerly said.

“Why?” Still, Shen Yun Tian couldn’t believe what he heard. “If there is anything you want, just ask me. I will you everything you want so don’t tell things you could not do”. He said solemnly.

“I just want to build a family with you. Believe me. Please”. Li Na bit her lips. Feels miserable that Shen Yun Tian could not trust her. That frustration makes tear starts swimming in her eyes.

Each of her expression was observed by Shen Yun Tian. “Kiss me. Then I will believe in you”.

His words make Li Na shocked. Her mouth is slightly agape. “Okay”. She whispers and slowly released her hand on his body. With those tremble hand, she put it on his shoulder.

This is the first she is going to take a forward action toward Shen Yun Tian, of course, she is going to feel very nervous. Especially after realizing that she had fallen in love with this man. Her hand is trembling hard and her breathing is hard.

But her action is perceived by Shen Yun Tian as how unwilling she is to kiss him. He sighs. What does he expect? There is no way Li Na is able to do that.

He puts his hand on her hand and slowly let her released him. “There is no need to force yourself. It’s fine”. He smiles weakly.

Just when he tried to turn away, Li Na decisively pulls his neck toward her and kisses him.

Although it’s not the first time she kisses someone, this is her first kiss in this life. She feels a tingling sensation on her lips that she never felt before. His hot scent infiltrated into her nose makes it hard for her to breathe.

Before she let go of those lips, Shen Yun Tian deepens the kiss and even holding Li Na’s back to bring her closer to him.

By the time Li Na feels breathless, only then Shen Yun Tian released her. He put his forehead onto her. With a strong gaze filled with intense emotion, he said, “Don’t regret this. After this you are mine as well I am yours”. His voice is hoarse.

Li Na lost her voice because of that action so she nodded her red face. She will never regret this decision. This the best decision she ever made.

Receiving her agreement makes Shen Yun Tian feels relaxed. He smiles and kisses her forehead lovingly.

“Go to sleep, Li Na”. Li Na nodded her head again. She closes her eyes and snuggling into his warm arm.

He covers her body with a blanket and slowly closes his eyes when ensuring that he heard Li Na steady breathing. His face is full of smile.

After he is asleep, slowly Li Na opens her eyes. She looks at Shen Yun Tian quietly and kisses his cheek. “Good night, Mr. Shen”

Actually, the feeling of rebirth still seems unreal to her. Sometimes she thinks that maybe right now she is dreaming. A long but beautiful dream. That’s why even if it is really a dream, she hopes to never wake up. Let her indulge in this sweet dream.

-------

Hi guys, thank you for enjoying my story. As you can see this book mainly focuses on romance and more romance. So hope you will love this book!

Please read chapter at inkiit to support me there

which is 

inkitt.app.link/RA_zana1

or 

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/romance/268270/

 

Love you \(^v^)/

27