Reincarnation on standy…
120 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

My name is Alex Thompson, your ordinary administrative staff working 24/7 for a senator in the United States. After my long and hard sacrifices, I managed to reach this position. You can say that I am somewhat blessed. Well, that is not until I died from an assassination attempt that was supposed to kill the Senator.

As of the moment, I am in a very long line near the gates of what is supposedly heaven awaiting my turn for reincarnation. And no, I am not joking. Right now, I am floating along hundreds of others, forming a straight line and waiting for our turn to be reincarnated in this endless sight of nothingness.

Looking around, I noticed a lot of individuals from different walks of life. Some are dressed in Military uniforms, while some are dressed in Medieval Clothing and such. As a special mention, I saw a person who was completely naked walking.

"Hey dude, what the fuck happened to you to be transported here completely naked?" I heard the man behind me ask. The naked man, embarrassed decided to answer in a tone that only the man behind me could hear.

"Well you see, I met this wild chick on Tinder man, called the shots and we hooked up. I was all good at first. We went to the local bar and drank ourselves to death, we went to a love hotel after that. And you know what happened next?"

"What happened? You got yourself murdered and robbed?" The man asked, interested in the man's story.

"Close, chick decided to fuck me to death saying "I won't let you go dear, I will make you dry till you can't walk more. I mean she was hot and all so I thought that maybe I could endure till the end. Well guess what, we fucked for two days till I can't move no more and died"

"Jesus Fucking Christ" "Inshallah" "Holy Sheet" It seems like I wasn't the only one listening to the conversation. Hearing the story of the man, I can see the different reactions of the people around us. Some are disgust, contempt, awe and pity.

"STFU guys! I mean she was hot so it was worth it."

"Man I guess you can say that that wild chick pussy got you actin unwise and died" What the fuck is with that boomer humor?

"What's up with that humor? Oh well I guess I gotta go"

The naked man left leaving the rest of us to look at him with pity

Hours have passed and I still haven't reincarnated, it seems like heaven reincarnation ain't that easy, to begin with. It's a good thing that I don't get tired from standing up all this time since you know, I'm a ghost. While clearly bored, the man behind me suddenly asked me.

"By the way, I know it is late and all, but how on earth did you die man?"

"Oh me? Got bombed to death by an assassin. I survived and all but hey no one would expect the nurse to be also an assassin and murder me to death"

"Oh wow, now that's harsh" He gave me an apologetic look

"Don't mind me, how about you? How did you die?"

"Oh me? Well, the plane I was riding on crashed. Well that crash itself wasn't fatal since we were able to land in the sea. Mother fucker, a random shark came in and ate my ass"

"Pfftt, I'm sorry but the way you died is just so hilarious"

"Oi you laughing is making me worse Mr. Igotkilledbyayanderenurse"

"At least I'm not the man who got his ass eaten by a shark. Hahahahah"

While enjoying such random conversations with the people around me, I realized that maybe dying aint isn't so bad after all. Well I mean knowing the different dumb ways people died like that one dude who got his d*ck stuck in a blender, or that one female who inserted a jar in her vag*na, I guess you can say that the world sure is very wide.

As time passed by, the time for me to be reincarnated in already here. Walking towards the gates guarded by what were supposed to be angels, I can see how big such as gate was compared to those around me and to myself.

"Are you Alex Thompson?" The angel asked.

"Yes it is me"

"Well, I can see from all the deeds that you did in your past life, and how you died, I guess you can say that you lived a very adventurous life"

The angel then began to signal the others and gave me something that was similar to a pamphlet in my original world. On it is the details that relate to a new world that I'll be reincarnated to.

"The world you'll be reincarnated in is the world of Eldoras, magic is present in that world including different sentient species other than humans. Presently there are three Continents in the World on which there is little to no contact with each other. Are you ready to be reincarnated?"

"Yes, yes I am" Looking back towards the people that I just met in the afterlife, I was kinda sad that I have to be separated from them even in this short period of time. However, my excitement for this new world cannot be described.

Waiting for my reincarnation to be fulfilled, I then began to wave toward the people around me. Slowly, my consciousness began to fade. And with just that, my life in another world begins!

 

Announcement
Hey Everyone! KaydetMonke here, guess what? I'm new towards this whole writing stuff. I mean I do write as a hobby but I wasn't really confident towards sharing it to the internet. Now that I have a somewhat free life now, since work became much more bearable for me, I decided to hey why not write stories for fun? Anyways, now that you are here reading this, might aswell share the ways you wan't to die? I mean me myself wants to die from natural causes. But deep inside, i dont want to die from a crushed pelvis. Anyways enjoy the story

 

 

8