Five Years passed…new teacher…new doubts
88 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Five years passed by and everything was very uneventful. I mean, What did you expect? All I did was act like a baby, eat like a baby, and cry like a baby. Technically I was a baby...

Besides, the struggle to gain back the capabilities to walk, talk, and convey my emotions was a real hassle. I mean, if you asked me to go back as a newborn kid for 5 million dollars, I wouldn't do it.

Yeah...yeah... it's really random I know and it's already too late since, I already did it, without the money of course.

Anyway, while I was doing what any normal kid of my age would do, over these past few years, little by little, I grasped key things that are important for my survival in the future.

That is to say, it is still hard for me to understand the complex languages of this world. But with the information I have gained from talking to my father's retainers and soldiers, I was able to create a picture of the reality I am currently in.

In this world, I seem to be the firstborn son of the House of Arcaeus. A Noble Family currently serving as Governors of Mocastana, a border province of the powerful Palatine Empire.

Just like what the overworked underpaid(?) angels told me, this world seems to be filled with tails of magic, knights, medieval-like armies, and nobility in it.

Well, it might be a very exciting thing for a random person on Earth with nothing to do in life, for me, after being the staff of a senator with all the politics of my past life, being born to nobility is such a hassle.

"sigh...it seems like Politics will not leave me even in this world. I do hope I won't get killed by a psychotic nurse though..."

While sighing to myself after thinking of being killed by a psychotic nurse in the future, a knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts. Entering the room was a young man, he wore a grey tunic clothes and seemed to be blessed with a beautiful face. He is my page, Michael.

"My lord, I would like to inform you that your presence is required in the study."

"And why would that be Michael?"

"Sir Ludwig, the scholar from the Imperial Capital is here for your studies my lord. His lordship the Governor request that you meet Sir Ludwig Immediately."

" I see, I will go and see Sir Ludwig immediately."

After being informed by my page of the arrival of Sir Ludwig, I hastily wore the clothes that were prepared for me by the maids of the house. I then began to descend towards the study and there I saw Sir Ludwig. After noticing my presence, Ludwig knelt in front of me spoke in a rather strong tone, and stretched his left arm in front of me.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, my lord, I am Ludwig Marcaveus. Third Son of the House of Marcaveus and a Scholar of the Imperial Academy. As of today, I am designated as your teacher in intermediate and advanced knowledge that will help you in your career as a noble of the empire."

That introduction seems a little bit chunni-like. Are introductions like this really the norm of this era?

Unsure of how to introduce myself, I just copied how Sir Ludwig did his.

"Uh-uhm, greetings Sir Ludwig, I am Alex Arcaeus. First Son and Heir to the Governors of Mocastana. It is a pleasure to meet you. "

I then took the hands of Sir Ludwig and pulled him up. According to my mother, this seems to be a form of greeting between equals in this world. Well, I don't really know how that works since I am the First Son of a Governor and Sir Ludwig is the third son, but at the same time, he is my mentor so in a sense, it's even I guess.

"My lord, as I have told you earlier, I will be in charge of your studies in intermediate and advanced knowledge about this world. Mainly towards the different politics, etiquette, poetry, and traditions of this world. I will also be in charge of your attribute-related studies before your coming of age. "

After saying that, Sir Ludwig gave me such determined eyes that you might misunderstood that someone wooing a girl of his life. I mean add up that beautiful face and you'd definitely get the wrong idea if I were a girl at the least. 

Good thing it isn't that kind of legacy I'm building.

"Well, I do hope we create strong bonds in the future Sir Ludwig. May you teach me a lot of things in the future that will help me in building my legacy as a great noble in the Future!"

Clearly taken aback, Ludwig seems to laugh it off a little.

"Ha ha ha...it isn't bad to dream my lord, but yes, I will become the guide to make you shine better than others in this world."

After saying words that you will only here a prince will say to a distraught princess in a shojo manga. I can't help but ponder. 

Now that's a little bit...dangerous, isn't it?

I asked Sir Ludwig just to be sure.

"Before we proceed, Sir Ludwig may I ask you something?"

"What might that be My lord?" Ludwig asked me tilting his head. Oh god, even that action seems dangerous.

"Just to be clear, are you gay?"

"Hmm? Well if there is anything in this world, I am happy My Lord. But I am definitely not gay."

"Well...sure..."

Doubts still linger but let's just believe in this person for now. It seems like my life still is filled with great doubts after all. This isn't that kind of story, right?

Another chap done! Did some field stuff earlier and guess what? Found myself drinking more coffee again. Anyways I can assure you that the two wouldn't have that kind of relationship. Ludwig just a good bro thats all. I mean, if you guys want to, then maybe? Anyways as fervent admirer of no homo ideology.  Just like what they always say, a good bro can definitely su-

4