19: Weekend alone (Part 3): Physical love (NSFW ver.)
375 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once they arrived back at Sophie’s house, they each went to a different bathroom (Alex on the ground floor, Sophie on the first floor) to shower and change into regular clothing again. Since it was already getting late and they didn’t plan to leave anymore, they decided to change into their pajamas. Alex went to Sophie’s room to pick up hers, along with her girl’s underwear, the sexier black lacy bra and panties set they bought back in the mall, appropriate for her plans for the night. She blushed a bit as she took it with her to the bathroom, hiding it from Sophie.

As she got undressed and stepped into the shower, she realized that she had never had to shower in her female form before. She had been so nervous and excited about what they may be doing later tonight that she didn’t even think about it. With a sigh, she decided it was time to simply achieve another milestone. Still, before starting she decided to step out for a second and do a quick internet search.

The results she got about how to wash a vulva (the only thing she wondered if there was any difference about) were pretty much what she expected, water and unscented soap, with the caveat of needing to ensure that nothing got inside the vagina proper (which made sense, as she remembered from high-school biology that they were supposed to be self-cleaning). She also took a look at how to wash her hair, now that it was so long, to ensure that it stayed as soft and pretty as it was at the moment.

Before stepping back inside, she took a good look at her naked form in the mirror. She hadn’t really taken time before to appreciate her female form naked, but she had to admit that she looked attractive to herself (which felt weird when thinking about oneself). Her chest was surprisingly big and heavy, she still remembered how uncomfortable it was when it bounced around, before she had bras of her own. She was getting more used to its weight, but it still felt quite heavy. Her nipples seemed proportional to her on her breasts, although she had to admit that she was surprised how much bigger than Sophie’s they were. But what really caught her attention from the first transformations looking in the mirror was the size contrast between her hips and waist. When looked as a whole, it wasn’t that noticeable, but when focusing on that specifically, her smaller waist made her hips look huge. This also gave her a nice butt, which she hadn’t really seen before specifically but had heard Sophie compliment more than once before.

After a couple of minutes admiring herself, she remembered embarrassed what she was supposed to be doing, and got back into the shower blushing. She soaked herself in the warm water, enjoying how it felt on her more sensitive skin (and finding it slightly arousing). Since she did not have her own sponge, she took the gel on her own hand and spread it over her body. She decided that, since she did not know if the gel qualified as unscented, she would avoid her vulva this time, and only use water on it. Spreading the soap on her breasts felt more arousing than expected, but she did not linger on it too much, she wanted to continue the shower.

After rinsing her body, she started washing her hair. Following the steps from the internet, she started with a small amount of conditioner, which she rinsed immediately after. Then, she used the shampoo on the shower, but only on her scalp, instead of her whole hair as she was used to doing with the 2-in1 products she used on her masculine form with short hair. After rinsing it again, she used another round of conditioner, only on her ends as instructed, waiting to let it sit for a couple of minutes. She could really feel how different something as mundane as taking a shower was now, compared to her male form. It really felt much more of a pain, but she really wanted to have her beautiful hair, so she knew she would keep doing it anyway… Finally, she rinsed her hair one last time with cold water, thankful for it being summer as she yelped slightly from the cold sensation.

Coming out of the shower, she patted herself dry as best as she could with he towels available, taking specific care in not messing her hair but not letting it drip a trail either, and started getting dressed. As she stood in front of the mirror in her sexy underwear, she blushed intensely noticing that it was quite transparent indeed, and could make out her nipples and some details of her vulva. She also noted that it was slightly uncomfortable, a bit scratchy over all, but she would endure for Sophie. Also, she probably would not keep them on for much longer… she blushed again. She finished getting ready with her male pajamas, which looked slightly too big on her, giving her that look of “borrowing my boyfriends clothes”, which she had always found quite attractive, specially on Sophie. She had to admit that she also liked how they looked on her…

After putting her wet swimsuit into the washing machine, she found Sophie sitting on the living room, watching TV. She looked great in her pastel pink pajama shorts and T-shirt top, showing off one of her shoulders and the lack of a bra strap. Alex once again thought about how lucky she was to have her, and how attractive she looked. Sophie, on her part, looked at her as she noticed she was out, clearly admiring Alex’s looks herself, and patted the sofa besides her to invite her to sit together. As Alex sat down, Sophie started talking.

“So, I was thinking”, she started. “I’m quite tired from the water park and I don’t want to cook up anything for dinner. How about we order a pizza and watch a movie on streaming? Unless you were interested in cooking something yourself?”, she finished with a slight smile. She knew perfectly well that Alex was more or less as good as she was at cooking, which was enough not to die, and not really interested in improving anyway, so she was mostly messing with her. They ordered the pizza, and started trying to decide what film to watch.

In the end, they settled for a comedy about older teenagers with quite a few sexual jokes among them, even if it was a bit old now. Alex hadn’t watched it, but Sophie remembered laughing quite a bit when she did with her friends on a sleepover. After 15 minutes or so of film, as they laughed quite a bit, they heard the door ring, the pizza was here. They realized a bit too late that they were both in their pajamas, and not exactly visible to answer the door, but Sophie managed to look more presentable as she put on a cardigan on top her T-shirt and straightened it out, and picked up the pizzas.

Once the movie ended with a surprisingly wholesome romantic ending, long after they had finished the dinner, Alex got increasingly more nervous, knowing what she wanted them to do. She took a deep breath, and started addressing Sophie, sitting right besides her.

“S-sophie, I-I was thinking…”, she trailed off a bit. “Do you, maybe, want to, uhm… you know…”. She was blushing more and more, but knew that Sophie was not really understanding what she meant exactly. She tried to be more direct and less verbal putting her hand on Sophie’s thigh, caressing it lovingly while looking at her. Alex’s embarrassed face gave Sophie the final clue, which actually caught her a bit off guard. She would have expected that after such an intense day of emotions, she would be more likely to just want to go to sleep that try to have another heavily emotional moment. But Alex seemed ready, even if nervous and not really forward, and Sophie could not deny how long she had been waiting to do it, having such an amazingly attractive girlfriend but being unable to do things with her had increased her masturbation substantially these past days.

Sophie knew it was better if she initiated, so she went forward to kiss her in her really cute blushing face, but stopped an inch from contact. She reminded herself to be really careful with their lips, she was very aware that an unexpected transformation would tank Alex’s mood and probably set off some of her dysphoria. Thus, she decided to go for a cheek kiss, and continue lower until she started kissing Alex’s neck. Clearly, it was turning her cute girlfriend on, although they had to stop a few seconds later as Alex had a fit of laughter from it.

Sophie was getting in the mood herself too, and started taking off her T-shirt. She giggled slightly at how mesmerized Alex was staring at her bare chest, as if she had never seen it before. It was now Alex’s turn, but she seemed to freeze for a second before continuing. Sophie then realized why: she was sneakily wearing the sexy underwear she had bought for her, clearly Alex had prepared fro this beforehand. The slight transparency allowed Sophie to look at Alex’s really attractive nipples, turning her on even more.

The started kissing each other’s bodies, being very mindful of not sharing a regular kiss, and at some point Sophie decided to guide one of Alex’s hands to her breasts. As she stimulated her sensitive nipples, Sophie decided she wanted to do the same, secretly wondering how would it feel to do so on Alex’s more sizable breasts. But the sexy bra was on the way, so she unclasped it from her back in a smooth motion, showing her expertise. Alex stopped for a moment, mesmerized at her technique, and finished taking it off, clearly what Sophie wanted her to do. Sophie then brought one of her hands to Alex’s breast, and started slowly playing with her nipple. Alex gasped, feeling a completely new sensation, hot, electric and arousing at the same time, she really did not know her breasts were so sensitive in her female form. She was also quite amazed at how her nipples started getting erect, changing their shape quite dramatically, much more than she expected.

Sophie knew Alex was really enjoying her attention, just like she was enjoying Alex’s, and decided to go a bit further. She took one of Alex’s hands and put it inside her pajama shorts, while taking one of Alex’s nipples in her mouth and sucking softly, once again overloading Alex with the new sensations. She was really aroused now, both knowing how strong her effect was on her girlfriend and from Alex’s own attentions to her, but she broke it off in a second of clarity. They needed to move upstairs.

As she took Alex’s hand, who seemed a bit unfocused from their activities, and guided her upstairs, she could feel really happy at her extremely blushed face and really panting breathing. They were both very excited, they had been waiting for this for a long time, and she knew how much it was gong to mean for Alex too. As they reached her room, Sophie decided to playfully get more forward, and pulled on Alex’s hand unexpectedly making her turn around and fall on her back onto her bed. Then, she straddled her torso and sat on her tummy, taking care of not letting her weight really drop on her cute girlfriend. She then pushed one of her hands down Alex’s pants, and started rubbing her vulva, now really wet (even more than hers, she noted).

Sophie could clearly see in her girlfriends face, now looking at her from below, how much she was enjoying this. She was starting to moan softly, even if she tried to stifle the sound in embarrassment (Alex couldn’t believe those sounds were coming out of her unconsciously). Sophie looked into her unfocused eyes, and thought how her blushing face was just too cute. She was really lucky to have met Alex, she loved her so much, and really wanted to show it to her. She wanted to share with her the pleasures of sex as a woman.

With a naughty smirk, she introduced one finger inside her vagina, easily enough since Alex was already really wet. Alex gasps loudly, completely caught off-guard at the sudden intrusion, still not being used to actually having an opening there. This was 100% a new situation for Alex, and it really made her feel like a woman. Still, she was way too overwhelmed by all the new sensations to express it, so she just looked up at Sophie, who was clearly enjoying the strong effect her finger was having on her.

Sophie decided to pick up the pace a little, getting to the point of introducing a second finger into her. At this point, Alex made a small jump upwards with her body (impeded by Sophie being in top of her), and tried to clench her thighs shut. Sophie stopped for a moment, worried of maybe having hurt her somehow, but Alex just looked at her with panicked eyes and said “No, no, no, continue, please, please Sophie, don’t stop please”.

With new found confidence in that she was loving it, she continued and picked up the pace, feeling the weak constriction Alex’s thighs gave to her hand. She was now grabbing the sheets with her hands, and starting to grind onto Sophie’s hand. In that moment, Sophie noticed that for a while now, she had been grinding herself onto Alex’s torso, passively trying to feel stimulated while trying new techniques on Alex. She herself was also very turned on and wanted to feel more pleasure. Thus, she stood on her knees a little and turned around, getting closer to where Alex’s face was lying. She pulled down her shorts, and got her vulva closer to Alex (carefully, making sure that her weight was actually laying on her knees onto the bed, she didn’t want to affect Alex’s breathing).

Alex got the hint immediately, and started giving Sophie oral sex, as best as she could focus on it from being so overwhelmed by the sensations. She had done it before quite a few times, even if only in her male form, so she knew quite well what Sophie liked. She tried her best, wanting to repay Sophie for the crazy feelings she was feeling all over. She was really achieving it, going by how strongly Sophie was moaning right now.

As Alex gave oral pleasure to Sophie, she picked up her pace with her fingering, entering a kind of feedback loop. She noticed Alex grabbing the sheets with her hands and decided to guide one of them to her own breasts, so she could also play her nipples. Sophie, in turn, used her free hand to touch her own.

After a few moments that lasted forever for the two of them, completely lost in the moment and the pleasure they were feeling, Sophie was getting closer to cumming. Alex could feel it as she continued giving her pleasure, and finally with a series of contracting movements on her vagina, Sophie came intensely on top of Alex’s face. She slumped forward and stopped moving her hand, lost in her after-orgasm sensations. A few seconds later, she recovered enough from her orgasm to hear Alex’s whimpers, and realized that she had not orgasmed yet. She got up, and leaned forward between Alex’s legs, keeping her thighs open with her hands. She loved seeing the needy expression in Alex’s face, almost in tears, she was so cute she could die on the spot.

And then, she started giving Alex oral sex in return for her own. Alex gasped and squirmed, but she was clearly loving it judging by her moans and noises. Sophie was very inexperienced in this, but more or less knew what to do, between what she liked and what she felt Alex doing all the time. Once Alex’s legs started to tremble, she knew she was close. It was going to be her girlfriend’s first female orgasm, she really hoped she would like it. With a final move and some vaginal spasms, Alex had her first orgasm, her legs trembling wildly and hands grabbing the sheets hard. Then, she just collapsed on the bed.

She was unresponsive for a few seconds, just staring into space with a smiling face, until she started muttering something under her breath. As Sophie got closer, she could hear what she said “I love you”. Sophie just leaned on top of her and hugged her close, whispering the same on her ear. They stayed in that position for a while, both enjoying each other’s company, Alex noting how much she felt she needed human touch right now. Eventually, though, they were both really tired from the day and almost fell asleep. Alex noticed and woke up Sophie, trying to make her remember to get cleaned up before falling asleep. They both needed to pee, to clean their faces (now coated in each other vaginal fluids), brush their teeth and put their pajamas back on. This time, Alex chose to change into more comfortable underwear for the night, the deed done. As they went back to bed, they slept together in Sophie’s bed, spooning and nuzzling and enjoying each others closeness. This was one of the best experiences Alex had ever had, and she was so happy and full of love for Sophie she could just explode. Maybe tomorrow they could have a round two in the morning?

16