Chapter 9.
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arabella entered a dark corridor, the wooden floor squeaking beneath her feet. The passageway had several doors on both sides, and on the far end of it, some flickering torchlight. She began to walk towards it, having the feeling that Chio must be there, but as she moved, the light seemed to remain distant, as if she barely made any progress. She tried to speed up, but couldn't: she suddenly realised how tired she was, it took her a lot of effort to move her body at all.

As she inched forward, she noticed that the corridor was not only long, but actually quite tall too, several stories tall. Also, it was somehow unstable, like the floor itself was slightly swaying from side to side beneath her. She felt small and lost, but she knew that she had to keep going. That light... there were voices coming from there. Distant voices, she couldn't quite make out the words, but they sounded kind of nervous and upset. What happened to that angel? Why did she have to wonder in there alone?

After what felt like an eternity, the succubus finally reached the end of the passageway. It was blocked by iron bars, which had no opening, no gate for her to go through. She approached the bars silently, hoping to avoid the attention of those on the other side. A whole group of hooded figures were in there, all men, all dressed in black, standing in a circle in the torchlit room. Perhaps some religious folks, a cult of a kind. Chio was indeed there too, right in the middle of the room, surrounded by these people. She was naked, bruised, shivering on the ground, covering her private parts with her arms. One of the men suddenly kicked her, telling her to speak.

“I'm sorry!” the girl cried. “Please, just let me have sex! I need to, I can't help it!”

“Let her go!” Arabella tried to yell, but her voice was uncharacteristically silent. Still, some of the people in there noticed her, and turned towards her. Two of them walked straight to the iron bars, taking a long look at the sluggish succubus on the other side. And then they simultaneously pushed back their hoods. The sex-demon gasped as she caught a glimpse of their rotten, deformed, zombie-like faces.

“No!”

She sat up on her bed, breathing heavily. It took her a few seconds to realize she was dreaming. The swaying that she felt in that passageway must have been the rocking of the ship, of course.

Just another nightmare... Now that she thought about it, she haven't had one since the angel rescued her from her prison, at least not one she could remember.

The redhead got up and quietly stood over the sleeping Chio. Even though the bright sunlight coming straight through their cabin window was right on her face, she was deep in slumber, looking peaceful and pretty, as always. Well, she did get her energy from the sun and the moon. Kinda like a flower. Arabella kneeled down next to her bed, looking at her shiny face closely, listening to her breathing. She couldn't help herself: she kissed the girl's forehead, who reacted with a bit of a whimpering noise, turning to her side, smiling, all without opening her eyes.

Arabella's stomach growled. She was getting kind of hungry again – yesterday was yet another day without her eating. Poor girl, she thought, feeling a bit guilty and worried about having to push her burden onto her. But she knew that Chio very much wanted to help her on her own volition, of course. Right now, while they were stuck on this ship for weeks, she really needed her, there was no way around it. Also, she was an angel now, capable of flying and having a surprising amount of physical strength. She will probably be okay... right?

The succubus sighed, and got up. After spending an entire day in this cabin and having that claustrophobic dream, she felt like she has to get out for a bit. She might not be powered by sunlight, but even a succubus can enjoy it. Just don't touch any man.

She spent about half an hour sitting outside by the handrails, looking at the endless sea. Feeling the massive vessel gently sway in the slight breeze, hearing all the sailors coming and going behind her, playing their part in this great cooperative effort of overcoming the ocean, she was strongly reminded how lucky they were with Chio when they flew over such a mass of water. Sure, they kind of didn't have a choice, but it really was a crazy idea. With that experience behind her, she suddenly felt a newfound appreciation for seacraft.

Aside from the crew members going about their day, there were also a couple of passengers basking in the morning sun on the other side of the deck, but fortunately, everyone left the succubus alone. At least for a while. Eventually, a man walked out of the forecastle, not too far from where Arabella was sitting. His cane was clacking on the wooden floor, which caught the redhead's attention. A sickly looking, balding, pale man in a white robe, walking with a stick... he must have been that Cesanitian noble that Chio mentioned to her last night. And not only that: the man was staring straight at her, clearly having the intention to approach her.

Shit... Arabella got up and leaned on the handrail theatrically, looking at the horizon like she was completely captivated by it. She hoped that the man gets it, and simply walks past her. It was for his own good too. But the clacking sound of the cane stopped really close, and the man leaned on the railing right next to her. Without a word, he stared into the distance as well.

“You want something?” Arabella broke the silence.

“Are you the rogue succubus?” asked the Cesanitian in a quiet, cold, emotionless tone.

“Excuse me?”

The man slightly turned his head, glancing at the woman from the corner of his eye. “Are you?”

“Why, cause I'm a redhead? That's a bit of a rude assumption.”

“You don't need to worry, I'm not judging you.”

“Who the hell are you, anyway?”

The man fixed his gaze on the sea again. Perhaps on some conscious or subconscious level, he was being wary of a succubus' ability to turn a man mad just by showing him her true form... but no, Arabella had the feeling that's not it. She felt like he was just the type of loner who wasn't really keen on interacting with people, he probably just preferred to avoid eye contact in general.

“I'm Victor Goldman,” he said. “I'm a second cousin of Prince Frederick Dandenar. Was never close with the man though.”

“Okay. Do you have anything else to say, or...”

“They say the rogue succubus had a liking for an eastern girl, who was supposedly a futanari. They were seen together on multiple occasions, including in Cornertown, where that girl was said to be killing mercenaries like flies with some kind of magical ability.”

“Many eastern girls exist in the world. Many redheads too.”

“But it's quite an unusual pairing, let's be real. No need to play games with me, woman.”

Arabella shrugged. “If you want to believe it's me so badly, go ahead. Then what?”

“A man could confirm it by touching your skin.”

“Is that what you want to do?”

“No. But I could plant that seed in some sailors' minds. Walk around the ship, engage in small talk with many, mention this little thought. A redhead and an eastern girl traveling together, isn't that curious? What if it's them?”

“What if your little thought is correct, and I transform right here and now? You understand that a succubus could fuck you up in a moment, right? Haven't your cousin taught you that?”

“Second cousin.”

“Whatever.”

Goldman turned towards Arabella, this time looking straight at her. He had a faint smile on his face, but his dark eyes remained kind of dull – it was more unsettling than him being completely expressionless. “What if I don't have anything to lose? If you were a succubus and you transformed here, that would doom you too.”

“We are not that far from Midridge yet. If I was a succubus, I could still jump off the ship and make it back there.”

“Perhaps. But as I told you, I don't judge you. There is no need for you to do anything like that. Really, I have nothing against you.”

“What do you want, then?”

“I just wanted to make things clear. If you or your friend learned that I'm a relative of Frederick Dandenar, considering your history, my presence might be worrying for you. All I want to tell you is that I don't intend to expose you or anything like that. You two can just forget about me.”

“All right. Thanks for letting me know, I guess.”

Arabella stepped back from the handrails, and walked around the man, going back towards the forecastle.

“Truth be told, I find succubi to be kind of amusing,” Victor said. “I never met one before.”

“Amusing, huh?” the woman stopped and turned back.

“You bring out the fool that is in all men, and you ruin them. You are breaking hearts as you go. It's in your nature. Having such a fate... the Devil really is wicked.”

“You think I really want to do such things?”

“You don't have much of a choice.”

“Maybe I do.”

“You think so? What choice?”

“Maybe I have someone now who can help me.”

“That girl? She isn't really a futanari, is she?”

“What? How do you know?”

“I played a game of cards with her last night for about an hour. A futanari would have shown more signs of perversion.”

“Then why were you so sure that I'm the rogue succubus? You yourself said that she was seen with an eastern futa, and if the girl isn't that...”

“I wasn't entirely sure. I am now.”

“You are a sneaky fucker, aren't you?”

“Don't ever call me that.”

“Heh. Sure thing, man, sure thing. Enjoy the rest of your voyage.”

“Likewise, succubus.”

 

When Arabella got back in their cabin, Chio sat up, yawned, and for a moment, she just sleepily stared at her lover with a half smile. Then realisation suddenly hit her.

“You were outside?”

“Yea. Is that bad?”

“No, I just didn't know you wanted to... wait, did you actually...”

“I didn't fuck anybody, no. But I can't just stay all day in here, I spent enough time locked up in a room on Chestnut Island.”

“Oh. That makes sense. I'm sorry, that was insensitive of me.”

The redhead chuckled. “Relax, girl, you just woke up.” She sat down next to the angel, kissing her shoulder. “I talked with that Goldman guy.”

Chio jerked her head up. “Really?”

“He is a freakin weirdo, but he is fine. He figured out who we are, but it's okay.”

“He... he did what? How?”

“He just had a hunch at first, and then... whatever. We are an unusual couple I guess, an eastern girl and a redhead. It's true that some people have seen us together in the past. I wonder if other passengers are suspicious too.”

“Oh my, you think they might be?”

“Eh, it's the second day now and we had no issues. If more people seriously suspected us, I doubt we would just be chilling here. But it's not like they could easily take us out anyway, it's a ship full of men, and I even have your help. Don't worry, Chio! I'm pretty sure we are fine.”

“I hope you are right, but... are you certain that Goldman is okay with us?”

“Yea. Like I said, he is a weirdo. He didn't really like Frederick Dandenar, I think. And he said he finds succubi to be amusing.”

“Oh. In that case, maybe he could be the one.”

“To feed me? I doubt it, I don't think he wants to do such things.”

“Hmmm. He really is a strange man, isn't he?”

“You bet.”

The angel stood up and stretched her body, then she walked to their window. The sunlight didn't directly come through it anymore, their room was now in shade.

“What a bright day!” Chio cheered as she was peeking out.

“Go on, hungry girl, spend some time out there!” Arabella smiled.

“I'll be back soon!”

The angel was outside for an hour or so. After she returned, they spent most of the day together in their room. They cuddled and kissed, lazed around, but also talked quite a bit, reminiscing about their past adventures, and even telling each other about their lives before they met. That was a bit difficult for Arabella in particular, since most of her life wasn't exactly sunshine and rainbows, and she used to be quite a bit more cynical and ruthless too. Still, Chio was really interested in her past, so she tried to present it to her without painting it in too much of a negative light.

The girl learned that Arabella was born on Midridge, or rather, she landed there when she was sent to this realm from hell (of which she had no memories of). She never really left the republic before, and aside from a few years of prostitution in the Rainbow House, she was mostly a wandering opportunist. She cautiously told the angel that she did some things she kind of regrets now.

“Such as?” asked Chio.

“I guess just stuff you would expect from a grumpy succubus.”

“You can tell me anything, Arabella.”

“Well, you know. I lied and deceived people, stole some stuff... I killed some people too, when I was in danger, when I really had no choice. And I guess I had sex with some men in my true form. Only with ones I found really despicable!”

She said all of this while avoiding the girl's gaze. But then she felt Chio's hand on her back, caressing her gently. “You were such a lonely succubus, hated by so many. Poor thing.”

Chio's nurturing compassion still made Arabella feel kind of awkward, but it felt pretty good too. Regardless, she quickly changed the subject, asking the girl about her own life. Chio then talked about her childhood, her home village and her parents – it was a simple life, but quite alien to the succubus.

Up until now, they never really had much peaceful time together, like ever. Something was always going on, they always had to worry about this or that, but now they had all the time in the world. Sort of. Arabella's hunger was of course only growing since morning, but she also had that painful dream of Chio, and then that interaction with the Cesanitian man too. You don't have much of a choice... In light of all that, Arabella didn't want to pressure the girl at all, at least for now, maybe for this day. She just wanted to pay attention to her, spend time with her, appreciate her presence, her gentleness, her beauty. She wanted to let her be. That's how Chio's curiosity and desire for conversation took charge. It was actually fun sharing so many things with her. But as the sun began to set, a sailor knocked on their door, telling them that dinner is ready, and Chio left for their portion again, to bring it back to their cabin where they can dispose of it in secret. The succubus was left alone for a few minutes with a growling tummy, and the frustrating knowledge that everyone else on the ship was about to stuff their face.

Fuck...

She lunged on Chio's bed, burying her face in the girl's pillow, smelling her scent on it. She then stood up, clenched her fist, sighed, and began to undress. It was time for a bit of pressuring, after all. It's not like she won't enjoy this, I know how dirty she still can be.

At last, she heard the girl knock on their cabin door, followed by “It's me!”. The succubus turned the key in the lock, transformed, and let Chio in while she herself stood behind the opening door.

“It's lentil stew with rice,” the angel put two bowls down on their nightstand. “I might actually taste some before we... Arabella?”

The red sex-demon closed and locked the door, then she faced the innocent looking girl. “Throw that shit out! I have something else for you to taste.”

“Oh.”

Chio went to the window, and scraped all the food out. She was a bit clumsy, a bit nervous, and her breathing was speeding up. Arabella watched her with hands on her hips, and when the girl was done, she walked up to her with graceful strides – in her true form, she often had a demeanour that was a bit more playfully feminine than her usual self.

Today, the angel was wearing an elegant, frilly purple and black dress. She looked like some noble-girl, which was of course the image both of them wanted to project while they were on this ship. Still, on some level, the frustrated Arabella found that appearance kind of annoying, she had the urge to overpower and dominate this embodiment of sophisticated prettiness before her eyes. And she was gonna do just that. Meanwhile, Chio seemed kind of shy, like a child who did some sort of mischief, but she was visibly aroused too. She was about to say something, but the succubus suddenly grabbed her, threw her on her bed, and climbed on top of her, staring at her face.

“I'm sorry!” the girl blurted. “I know you must be quite hungry now, I wanted to feed you today, I really did, but...”

“Yea yea. Chio, can I be cruel to you?”

“Cruel?”

“Cruel. You know I love you. I'm not really mad at you, I could never. But I kind of want to play a game. Just a bit of acting. And if it's too much for you, you can tell me to stop.”

The girl was gazing up at the big yellow eyes, and gulped. “I'm all yours.”

“That's right. Be my slave tonight, slut!”

“Yes!”

Arabella brought her face really close to the girl's, sticking out the tip of her tongue. Chio opened her lips with a slight blush, clearly expecting to get kissed, but then the demon slapped her face, making her let out a cute little shriek. “You want pleasure, you stupid bitch? You think you deserve it?” The succubus now grabbed her face, pressing on her cheeks.

“I... I dunno,” the girl muttered.

“Get up!”

Chio stumbled to her feet, and Arabella eyed her up while she was sitting on the bed. “Lift up your skirt!”

The girl nodded and grabbed the bottom of her dress, which was reaching below her knees. She was wearing a pair of white thigh-highs on her smooth legs, and the white panties covering her crotch already had a wet stain on them.

“That's right, hold it up, and get over here!” the sex-demon patted her red thighs.

The angel lay on Arabella's lap with her face down, exposing her bottom. As soon she got in position, the succubus slapped her butt with quite a bit of force, making her moan.

“There we go. Lazy fucking sluts like you need to be punished, isn't that right?” Slap!

“Uhhh!”

“Isn't that right, Chio?” Slap!

“Yesh, I need to be...” Slap! “Fuck!”

“You need to be what? Say it!” Slap!

“I need to be punished!” the girl whimpered. With one hand, she was leaning on the floor, with the other, she grabbed the demon's ankle.

The succubus spanked her some more, listening to her cute little moans of pain, then she began to gently caress her ass. “They are getting nice and red. That's good. Isn't it nice, Chio?”

“Ugh... I guess so?”

Arabella slowly ran her black claw across the sensitive flesh, making the angel squirm and whine helplessly, then she pulled the girl's panties down to her white stockings covered thighs, spreading her cheeks.

“What was this hole made for, my slave?”

“To... to get fucked?”

“That's right. To get fucked. So present it to me. Make me tongue-fuck it.”

Chio got up, and looked at the sex-demon shyly, like she is still waiting for instructions.

“Go on!” the succubus said, just staring at her.

The girl took off her dress and her panties, but she left her thigh-highs on. She then sat down on the other bed, right across from Arabella, lay back, and spread her legs wide open. She was quite wet. Some long seconds passed, but the succubus still remained still.

“Uhm... my master, please tongue-fuck my pussy!” Chio begged.

“Why?”

“I... I really want it, please! It needs to be fucked!”

Arabella laughed, and got over to her lover. She clawed at her upper thighs, right above the part where the stocking ended, with what felt like just barely not enough force to make her bleed. The girl gasped. The demon then licked her thighs, right at the claw marks. The girl moaned. At last, real suddenly, the succubus latched onto the pink, hairless pussy, sucking up the wetness hungrily, like it was reminding her of men's cum – the girl shivered.

The demon then playfully started to tease Chio's clit. This time, she was gentle and leisurely with it, really not in a hurry, taking some short breaks too, all the while switching between caressing the girl's thighs and legs with her fingers, and torturing her with her claws. It was a slow, relentless build-up, a teasing one with a bit of pain mixed into it. Eventually, Chio's entire body was shaking. She could almost feel the climax already, even though Arabella was pleasuring her slow enough that there were still several long seconds left before she got there – it felt like an agonizingly long time in this state of “almost there”, but it felt so good. She was hyper-aware of the lightest touch of that nice tongue on her clit, it was so warm, so slippery... just a little bit more...

Arabella pulled back her head, and took her hands off of the girl too. Chio grunted in frustration and reached down to her crotch, but the succubus slapped her hand. “No touching!”

“Fuuuuu... why?”

“I didn't even start to properly tongue-fuck you, horny bitch! Calm down!”

She climbed on the bed next to Chio and massaged her boobs for a little bit. The angel focused on the demon's beautiful, mischievous yellow eyes, still feeling her teased pussy pulsing, while her soft breasts were fondled. It almost felt like being touched like this might be enough for her to get there... maybe if she stares deeply enough into those eyes... but it was not quite enough. She groaned, twisting her legs around in frustration. “I love you so much, Arabella!” she panted.

“Beg me to tongue fuck you, then.”

“Please, tongue fuck me! Powerful succubus, please!”

The sex-demon slowly slipped off of the bed, and kneeled in front of her lover's exposed crotch again. She stuck out her long tongue, and dived right in, while tapping on the girl's clit with a finger. Now she was not holding back, and Chio was shaking with excipient in no time, but her orgasm was denied once again. And then once again, and once again, over and over. Arabella was teasing the fuck out of her for about an hour, driving Chio so frustrated that she didn't even realise was still possible, without her having a futa's sex drive.

Eventually, the angel threw herself on the floor, grasping and kissing Arabella's feet, begging: “Please, I love you so fucking much, please make me cum! I'll do anything, I can lick you too as long as you want, so please!”

“You can cum... with a man.”

“Huh?”

“You are a horny, leaking mess, so go out there and make someone fuck you!”

“Oh...”

“You love me all right, but don't you love dick too? I know you do. So go and get fucked for your master! Don't be a lazy slut anymore, be cock-hungry for me!”

Chio was just panting, staring up at the sex-demon with puppy eyes.

“Still scared, you bitch? Who cares? It's hot as fuck too, isn't it? You can overcome it. Bring a man back here if you need to, figure it out.”

“Yes.”

“Show me your ass!”

Chio nodded and turned around, arching her back while getting on all fours, presenting her sensitive pussy.

“Let's be real, girl. You are so fucking ready.” Arabella playfully slapped her cunt.

“Yesh... I am ready,” the girl mumbled.

“It's just that the redness of your cheeks somewhat disappeared. I'll make them nice and pretty for you again. Slap! Wouldn't it be funny to show your abused little butt to one of those sailors? Slap! They wouldn't only see you as a total horndog, but as a masochistic weirdo too. Slap! Which you are. These are your true colors, isn't that right?”

“Yes!” the girl shrieked. She was tearing up, feeling an intense mix of arousal, shame, anxiety, love, and gratitude. Arabella knew what she was doing, and it was kind of insane, but probably just what she needed. She actually badly wanted to get fucked now, she really was pushed into the mindset, and that was great – she had to do it one way or another, after all. In a sense, she really was ready, as ready as she could be.

The succubus helped her get dressed back up, and as a “final touch”, she sucked on the girl's neck, giving her some hickeys. Chio stumbled out onto the corridor, then to the ship's deck. Her senses were heightened, she was breathing fast, and she still felt her pussy pulsing, leaking – some of her own juice was running down her thigh-highs. A couple of sailors walked past her, almost making her heart stop. She was very aware of their masculine aura, she was so close to asking them out, but in the end she couldn't bring herself to it. It was too risky, there were some other crew members around too, and they were still complete strangers. No, if she has to do something like that... Porco, I need to find Porco.

She hurried towards the aftercastle, she knew that the young man's cabin is somewhere in there, but where exactly? And how could she find it?

Just as she reached the castle's door, it opened, and she found herself face to face with someone familiar. In her already altered state of mind, it took Chio a few long second to register the surreal situation: standing in front of her was the bashful, surprised Terry, the villager boy who she sucked off in the woods when they were staying with his family.

1