Chapter 11.
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Terry?! W-why are you here?” Chio asked.

Beneath the skirt of her frilly purple and black dress, she clenched her white stockings covered legs together, and she was shielding her crotch and breasts with her hands, as if she thought she was naked. She looked very feminine and pretty, quite fancy too, her appearance was an unexpected contrast to how the boy remembered her: wearing that plain white toga. Her elegant beauty only added to Terry's feeling of being intimidated by her. But he noticed that the girl is panting for some reason. Was she... excited?

“I... I joined the crew,” Terry mumbled, averting his gaze.

“I can see that,” replied Chio. The boy was of course wearing the blue uniform of the sailors. “But... did you follow me?”

“Uhm... I just... I thought...”

The angel suddenly lunged forward and hugged him, letting out an affectionate little squeak, and with that, Terry's worry of being unwanted by her was mostly gone in an instant. Of course he didn't fully understand the girl, but it seemed like she was still the same as she was back in the woods near Baskethill. She was amazing.

“We can talk later, no, we should talk,” Chio said. “But for now, uhm, would you like to come with me? We can... have some fun in my cabin.”

Terry swallowed, and nodded. His heart was pounding and he was already rock hard. Was it really okay?

A minute later, Arabella heard someone knock on their cabin door, followed by her lover's voice: “I'm here with someone. A man.”

The succubus unlocked the door, and let the two younglings in. By now, she was in her human form, and of course fully dressed. As the other two walked in, her eyes met Chio's – she seemed nervous, but still very turned on. Then the redhead looked at the boy too, immediately realising that she has seen him before.

“Could you give us some privacy?” the angel asked.

“Sure.” Arabella passed the key to the angel, and walked out.

What the hell! Wasn't that the boy Chio sucked off back on Midridge?

Inside the cabin, Terry awkwardly sat down on one of the beds, while the panting Chio stood in front of him. They stared at each other shyly. The small room was filled with a sweaty, but sweet smell, it was quite different than the manly odor below deck, where all the sailors slept in their hammocks.

“I wanted to ask ya if... if ya like me,” the boy stuttered. “If you wanna be with me. But... ya left so soon.”

“Aw! Look, I... I don't really know you, to be honest. But...”

Chio was shaking. She felt quite relieved, knowing that she at least doesn't have to force herself on a stranger (even if it would have been someone handsome like that Porco guy). She already did the deed with Terry before, so in all honesty, it was quite convenient that he was here. But it was worrying too – just what does this boy expect of her, exactly? He reminded her of herself, when as a futa, she ran away from Chestnut Island, quitting being a nun and getting on that ship with her friend Jenna, right after she learned that Arabella is potentially in danger on Midridge. This boy has done something kind of similar now. He left behind everything, just for her. Is that really okay? Will he be okay? But as of right now, she didn't really want to think about all that. He reminded her of her past self, and therefore...

She began to giggle. The boy looked at her questioningly, blushing, covering his bulge with his hands. Chio turned around, leaned forward, put her hands on the other bed, and lifted her skirt. “Look, just look!” she said, and Terry was face to face with a nice, round butt. It was kind of red, surprisingly. “What do you think?”

“Wow!”

“You wanna pull my panties down?”

The boy reached forward with a shaky hand, grabbing the white panties, carefully peeling them off the girl's groin. Chio moved her legs a bit, making the white garment slide down her thigh-highs, all the way to the floor.

“Taste me!” she panted, arching her back. “I tasted you before, so it's your turn now.”

“O-okay.” Terry got down on his knees and stared at the pair of holes in front of him. The pussy was hairless, pink, and wet. He hesitantly licked it, feeling the strong, sweet and salty, girly taste. It was so arousing.

Chio suddenly stepped away from his face, took off her dress, and lay down on one of the beds. She pulled on her white stockings, adjusting them cutely, then she gestured with her hand for the boy to come. Terry found himself naked, crawling over the girl, who was spreading her legs for him, biting her lips, staring at him with passionate eyes. He noticed that her smooth neck already had red marks on it, but he didn't think much of it. She looked like someone who really, really wanted to get fucked. The boy gulped, and tried to position his penis inside, but then he stopped, hesitating for a moment.

“It's okay, I cannot get pregnant,” said the angel. “Just put it in!”

The comment was rather unexpected for Terry. Not that he particularly looked forward to having kids, but if someone meets someone they love, and if they do this sort of stuff together, that was to be expected. Can she really not have children? Regardless...

His cock head was now inside her. He pushed his hips forward, the girl moaned. Their bodies were so close together, he could feel her bare nipples touching his chest. He wanted to start to move back and forth, but Chio put her legs around him and pulled him in close, kissing him. Terry felt like he is about to melt in her warm embrace. As he was descending into pure bliss, somewhere from the depth of his psyche, the faint question emerged once more: was this really okay? Whether it was or not, it was like the best thing ever. In the moment, that was all that mattered.

He stared into her eyes, touched her tits, her smooth belly, played with her hair, and kissed her again, all the while being inside her. The girl finally loosened her clench, giving him the freedom to move his hips, and he did so. A bit awkwardly at first, but then he got into a nice rhythm. Chio's perky breasts were swaying back and forth as he gradually sped up. She was so into it, that the boy's inhibitions mostly disappeared too, he fully gave in to his instincts. He loved girls so much, and he loved Chio.

His breathing was speeding up, and he was getting close to the climax, but suddenly, the angel began to resist, trying to make him stop. A bit of a power struggle followed. The horny boy really wanted to cum, he didn't really get what was happening, but he felt like Chio is probably just a bit playful. Surprisingly though, the petite girl somehow pushed him off of herself with such force, he almost fell off the end of the bed.

“Sorry!” the angel sat up, reaching for the boy's hand. “I just... you were about to cum right? Me first! Lick me, and then you can finish!”

She pulled Terry closer, and buried his face in her cunt. How was she so strong? But it didn't matter – she really wanted this, so he happily complied. He would do anything for her, and serving her this way was definitely quite the privilege, even if he had to wait longer for his own peak. It was so hot. He licked her pussy enthusiastically, stuck his tongue inside, then finally, after she told him to, he sucked on her clit while fucking her with a finger. She was getting wilder and wilder, grabbing onto his hair, moaning, breathing fast. She enjoyed herself so much, that Terry couldn't resist, he grabbed his cock with his other hand, jerking himself. Just a little bit before he can put it inside again, he thought. Just a little bit...

After Chio reached a full-body orgasm, they lay next to each other, calming down together, catching their breath. The angel turned her head and stared at the boy, smiling. She just had one of her best climaxes so far as a girl. No wonder: Arabella gave her quite the build-up, after all. Days of thinking about her cum-obtaining quest was behind her too. Then having to go out there, horny and denied, looking for a man nervously, the shocking surprise she felt when she found Terry, the relief, the mixed emotions, and the thrill of allowing him to fuck freely, surely for the first time in his life – it was quite the ride. She was ready to continue, but as her head got a bit clearer, she realised that Terry too seemed more relaxed now. A little too relaxed.

“Wait...” Chio sat up, noticing the gooey stickiness around the end of the bed with her legs. “Did you just... cum?”

Terry too got up, and he cast his gaze down, looking embarrassed with himself.

“Fuck! I mean... I really needed that. Uhm...”

Chio turned around and began to lick up Terry's load from the bedsheet. Once she got as much of it in her mouth as she could, she jumped to her feet and started to put on her dress. The boy was rather confused, but he decided to follow her example, he hurriedly picked up his own clothes. Did he do something wrong? Well, she probably expected him to finish inside of her, and instead, he spilled it all over the bed... but did she really have to lap it up? And why are they hurrying now?

Once dressed up, Chio approached the cabin door, and Terry went after her, adjusting his pants. The angel turned back, and with her mouth full, she pointed at the boy, then at one of the beds. She was acting just like she did back on Midridge in the woods, after he finished in her mouth. Why was she like this?

“Ya want me to stay put?” Terry asked.

“Mhmm,” the girl nodded, pointing at the bed again. Terry sat down on it nervously, and Chio opened the door, leaving the key in the keyhole. Before she left, she smiled at him, still with her mouth full, and raised a finger, trying to say it will be just a moment.

Arabella was sitting in the corridor with her back against the wall, right next to their cabin door. She stood up as soon as she saw her lover.

“You were kind of loud, girl.”

“Hmmm?” really? The angel was suddenly feeling quite self-conscious.

“It's okay. Come here!”

Before they could cum-swap, one of the other cabin doors opened nearby, and Madam Birch walked out onto the passageway. She was going to the latrine cabin, but she noticed Chio immediately.

“Good evening, my girl!” the old widow slowly approached them. Chio was kind of panicking, and she almost ended up swallowing the sperm.

“How are you doing? You really should accompany us during dinner some more, your presence would be a blessing.”

“She prefers to eat alone,” said Arabella, turning towards the woman and letting the angel hide behind her. “And so am I.”

“Really? But why is that?”

“It's the custom from where she is.”

Chio stepped to the side of the succubus, and did a little nod towards the madam – with her face as red as a tomato. She didn't want the woman to think she avoids her, but at the same time, what could she do? She just felt so awkward standing before her with her mouth full of cum.

“Is that so?” the woman looked at her, then her eyes got fixed on the redhead again. “Who are you to her, if I may ask?”

“Her close friend.”

“And your name is?”

“Arabella. Look, Chio is not feeling very well,” she explained. “I was escorting her to the latrine, but she should go and lie down now.”

The angel nodded quickly, putting her hand on her belly.

“Oh. Poor thing,” Madam Birch said. “Well, hope she gets better soon!”

“Yea. Have a good night!”

Arabella opened their cabin door, and dragged the girl in with her. Dammit. I think that old cow was suspicious.

Terry swiftly stood up as the two women walked in. Chio stared at him anxiously, still keeping her mouth shut, while the redhead looked him up and down. Yes, he was definitely that timid villager boy from that family they stayed at. Why was he here, did he follow them?

Chio grabbed Arabella's hand and gave her an alarmed look. She seemed like she didn't know what to do, and Arabella understood her dilemma. They had to retreat back here for now, and the question was: to kiss, or not to kiss? Should they just do it in front of the boy, or wait until the corridor clears up, and walk out again? Wouldn't he be confused as hell anyway? the succubus though.

“Say, did you fall in love with her?” she asked Terry. “Is that why you are here?”

The boy gulped. “Yes,” he said softly.

“Then watch!” Arabella hugged Chio and put her mouth on hers. The blushing girl closed her eyes and moaned, they made out intensely. Terry was shocked.

“This is how we are,” the succubus declared as she finally let go of the angel. “We are lovers. Can you deal with that?”

“Oh...” the boy had no idea what to say. Does this mean that Chio and him can't really be a thing?

“Terry, I'm sorry,” said the girl. “I'm sure this isn't what you expected. I should have told you back when we were at your place. It was unfair of me, wasn't it? But it's true. The one I truly love is her. But...”

The boy felt his heart sunk into his chest. “Then why?”

“Because we are a pair of weirdos, that's why,” the redhead stated. “We aren't like regular people. You shouldn't have come here.”

“Arabella! Could you leave us alone a bit more?” Chio asked.

“Huh?”

The girl leaned close to the woman, whispering: “Please let me handle this!”

Arabella glanced at Terry, then back at Chio. “All right.” She turned around and once again left the two younglings together.

Chio sat down on one of the beds, the one that wasn't soaked with their bodily fluids, and didn't smell like sex. “Sit here!” she patted the mattress next to her. Terry was hesitating, feeling kind of upset, and still utterly confused. Was it really a mistake to come here?

“Come!” Chio said. She was so pretty, and she still looked welcoming and warm, but sort of regretful too. The boy took a seat next to her at last.

Let me find the right words! the angel wished, taking a deep breath. She started speaking slowly:

“Me and Arabella, we are indeed not like normal people. Even though we are a couple, we are... sort of open. She is not mad at you for having sex with me, nor is she mad at me. She just knows that it's risky.”

She put her hand on Terry's, which he rested on the bed between them. The boy had the urge to pull it away, but he didn't.

“I want you to know that everything that happened between us was real,” Chio continued. “All the intense feelings, the loving touches, the excitement, I truly was into it too, I really enjoyed it. I did not mean to deceive you, it's just... I though you wouldn't understand. But we are kind of past that now. You deserve to know.”

“Know what?”

The girl gulped. She got to her feet, and once again started to undress.

“This again? Are you... toying with me?” Terry choked up.

Chio put her clothes on the bed, and stood in front of the boy, spreading her arms out, ready to reveal her true being. And then, her white, feathery wings appeared, followed by the materialisation of her pure toga. The boy's eyes widened, he was speechless. Chio smiled with a bit of sadness in her eyes, then she slowly rotated around, showing herself off.

Terry was hit with another layer of confusion, and yet, he could feel something resolve within himself. A moment ago, vague ideas were swirling in his head, memories of what he heard of immoral women, of “selfish whores”, feeling like Chio indeed deceived him in some way. Like some... succubus. He really knew nothing about her, and still, he left his family for her, going so far away from home. At this point, he had no option to just suddenly turn back either. He felt stuck, stuck here on this ship with this unknown entity. But as she showed him her real, divine self, silently, gently, gracefully, just letting him be baffled by the sight, his perplexity shifted into wonder, and amazement. He stared at her with his mouth open, suddenly feeling a little silly. Sure, Chio was very strange, and full of surprises. She was a being who operated in such a different way than anything the boy was ever exposed to, that was clear now. She had another person she loved, a woman, even. But also, she was a literal angel. Her words from a moment ago echoed through Terry's mind: Everything that happened between us was real. He could now truly believe that.

“Who are you?” he blurted.

Chio giggled, and her anxiety seemed to ease up too, like she was in tune with the internal shift of the boy. “I'm Chio Tanaka, a fallen angel. I rejected heaven on my own will, so that I could be reunited with my lover. It's a long story.”

The boy kept staring at her, then suddenly, he shook his head. “Hang on a moment! Aren't fallen angels... ya know... evil?”

“Is it evil to chose a mortal life? I don't think so. Like everyone in this realm, I am complex and flawed. But I mean well, I really do.”

“Then...” the boy's face reddened. “I touched ya all over! I... I did all those things... to an angel!”

Chio laughed, and she sat next to the boy again, patting his back. “I believe in the beauty of sex, in the dense love that's woven into it. Even if it can be painful and difficult.”

“So... can I stay with you?”

“Do you want to?”

“Yes.”

“Even if you won't be able to marry me, like a regular woman? Even if I'm fully committed to Arabella, and had some affairs with others too, which I might still have? Even if being with me is dangerous?”

The boy gulped, and slowly nodded.

“Then I would say you can stay with me. With us. I'm just not sure if it would be good for you, to be honest. Then again, it's not up to me to decide that. I was the one who planted this seed in your mind, and now here you are. However, you need to understand that there are still some things you don't know about... about me and Arabella. Some things that I'm hesitant to tell you just yet. This was already a lot for you to take in, wasn't it? But we have time. Many more days are left of this voyage, and we can talk and have some more fun every day.”

“Really?”

“Sure! But I have to ask you to keep it all a secret. That I'm a fallen angel, that me and Arabella are lovers, that you are spending intimate time with me. All of it.”

“Of course!”

“And only visit me at night, once all the passengers are asleep!”

“Only at night. I promise!”

“Good boy! Now go!”

Terry stood up. His heart was filled with a strange, newfound sense of adventure. It was almost dreamlike.

“One more thing!” The angel said, winking at the boy. “I would prefer if you came inside of me next time.”

0