Chapter 14.
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Chio was gone, Arabella was restless. At first, she tried to occupy herself with staring out their small window, and watching the dark waves raging in the strong wind – a storm was coming, that was clear. But the ocean's sight couldn't hold her attention for long. She spent most of her recent days in this cabin anyway, she already stared out this damn window more than enough.

Deciding to give in to her intrusive thoughts, she got naked, turned into her demon form, and lay down. While she began to touch herself, she tried to imagine Chio having a go with this unknown new guy who invited her to his room. How far could they go? Chio was a bashful little pervert, but she was eager in her own timid way. Will she come back with a warm, sticky present? Where would she “store” it for her this time? Her mouth, or one of her other holes?

Fuck! after she reached a quick climax, the succubus grinded her teeth. She is drowning in dick and I'm just stuck in this fucking room! It's not fair!

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, making Arabella flinch.

“Chio?” she asked, sitting up.

“Uhm... I'm Terry,” came the nervous answer.

“Ah... hold on a moment!”

The sex-demon transformed back, and quickly got dressed. Today, she wore a beige, long sleeved blouse and a separate, brown skirt. She was about to put the skirt on, it was the last missing piece of her outfit, but her hands stopped, and a mischievous smile appeared on her face. She folded the garment, put it aside, then she pulled on her knee-socks to adjust them, and walked to the door.

“Hello there!”

And now it was the boy's turn to flinch – his gaze inevitably wandered to the woman's exposed panties for a moment, then his heart skipped a beat, and he quickly averted his eyes.

“Chio is not here at the moment,” Arabella said like her standing there almost half-naked was only natural. “She said you should wait for her here, she will be back soon.”

“Uhm... I'll just... wait here then.”

“Don't be ridiculous! Why stand around in this draughty corridor when you could sit down in our room? Come in!”

The boy followed the woman inside, and nervously sat down on one of the beds. As Arabella locked the door behind themselves, he gasped.

“Don't worry, I don't bite!” the redhead smiled, approaching the boy. “May I sit next to you?”

“I love Chio!” Terry blurted while trying to distance himself from the woman. “I'm sorry, but she's the one I love.”

“Same here.” The redhead stretched her body, then lay down on the other bed, on her side. She leaned on one elbow leisurely, staring at the young male like how a noble girl would at her girlfriends during a sleepover. “Chio is great, isn't she?” she asked.

“Uhum.”

“So we both fucked her. How do you feel about that?”

The boy swallowed hard. “That's... fine.”

“What do you like about her?”

“She is very... nice. And mysterious. She...”

“What part of her body?”

“Oh. Her... her eyes are beautiful.”

“And? Legs, ass, breasts?”

“Yea.”

“Hell yea. So in what position did you do it with her?” Arabella was not-so-sneekely rubbing herself through her panties now. Terry did his best to pretend he didn't notice.

“We... uhm... what position?”

“Your head is so red!” the succubus laughed. “One would think you are still a virgin.”

“I'm sorry, I... gotta go.”

“What? Already?”

“They say a storm is coming. We all gotta be ready, cause it may get bad.”

“So why did you come here?”

“I... had a bit of time, but...”

“My guy, if Chio was here, you would be balls deep inside her right now, let's be real.”

Terry didn't know what to say to that.

“Look,” Arabella sat up. “Why don't you just tell me how you found us? How did you know Chio will be on this ship?”

“Oh. There is this strange woman in Plankwelle who told me to come here. She is like... a fortune teller I guess. I met her when I was younger.”

“Son of a bitch! What's her name?”

“Uhm... Thora.”

“That explains it. You met her as a kid?”

Terry nodded. “Me and my sister did.”

“And? Did she really tell you your future?”

“Only for that day.”

“Heh. And just like that, you knew who to ask for help.”

The boy nodded.

“Okay, then. So, you wanna go?”

The boy nodded again.

“Look, I get it, you love Chio. But she is not here. I am. You could... let's say jerk off into my mouth real quick.” She opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue for a moment. “And then you can get back to your storm-duties or whatever. How does that sound?”

For the first time in their encounter, Terry stared at the woman boldly, with wide eyes. Chio already shook up his entire world with her straightforwardness, with how she just openly engaged with his deepest, most shameful desires. Meeting her was an intense, thrilling surprise, it was like a dream. And now this woman is doing the same? Are women really like this? That can't be...

“Seems like you like the idea,” the succubus said.

Terry shook his head. “What would Chio think?”

Arabella laughed. “Trust me, she wouldn't mind. She and I are a couple, and we both had sex with other people too. You get that, right?”

“But... I love her!”

“You know what? If you are so dedicated to her, don't physically touch me, just watch me. Nobody could say you were disloyal in that case.”

“Really?”

“Sure! Have you never masturbated in your life before?”

“Yea, but...”

“When you did so, did you not imagine being with all kinds of women?”

“Yea, but...”

“Then what difference does it make if you look at me while you jerk off?”

“That's...”

“Let's masturbate together, Terry! Without touching each other, just masturbate! Come on, let's do it!”

Somehow, Terry found himself with his pants down, and his hard cock in his hand. Arabella took off her panties and her top too, asked the boy to stand up, and she kneeled in front of him on a pillow. She took a deep sniff of his dick, smiled, and began to finger herself – the boy could hear the wetness. Following her example, he too started to jerk off. The redhead was switching between staring at his cock almost with a sense of admiration, and looking up into his eyes. Hers were green and mischievous. Chio's girlfriend... she is Chio's girlfriend! She was a wilder female, snarky, self-assured, and gorgeous. There was something fox-like about her. Who was she, and how did she end up with Chio?

While Terry was fairly determined to stick by the angel's side no matter what, he still found this triangle situation to be confusing and kind of painful (let alone the statement of “we both had sex with other people”). But in this moment, with the approval of his rock-hard cock and pounding heart, he was strangely excited about it, about this other, second mysterious woman, Arabella. Somehow, instinctively, he felt like he is starting to kind of get it. She and Chio made an interesting couple. He wondered how they looked like when they made love together...

As he felt his orgasm build up, he reached forward with a sudden impulse, wanting to touch the redhead's breast, but Arabella leaned back. “No touching!”

The boy recoiled and let go of his penis. Sure, they agreed that there will be no physical contact between them, but was that really so important?

“It's okay, just don't touch me. Go on! Jerk it for me!”

Terry obediently continued, getting back into a nice rhythm. As he finally ejaculated, Arabella opened her mouth for him, but most of the jizz landed all over her face. Not that she minded it – it was a big cumshot, an impressive one. She scooped it all up and drank it slowly, savoring it thoroughly. She even put some on her pussy, using it as lube to rub herself with. Meanwhile, Terry averted his gaze again, and began to dress up, feeling guilty in his state of post nut clarity. Overall, he still had a hard time wrapping his head around non-monogamy, he just couldn't help but feel like he betrayed the angel.

“Next time you do it with Chio, I wanna watch!” Arabella said as she too finally began to put her clothes on.

“Uh...um.”

“Chin up, boy! This wasn't too bad now, was it?”

“Yea. Thanks.” Terry finished tying his shoelaces and stood up. “May I hug ya?” he asked suddenly.

“Nah, better not. You love Chio, right?”

“Yea, but...”

“Trust me, it's better for you if we don't touch.”

As Terry took the stairs that led down below deck where all the other sailors hung out, he was rather confused.

About a minute after the boy left their cabin, Chio returned from Porco's room. She was in a strange, but optimistic mood, feeling like she has a good chance of earning the friendship of Porco, at least eventually. Arabella in the meanwhile was quite pleased with herself, but the angel's head was so full of her recent experience that she barely noticed it. She excitedly told the redhead about what happened: Porco's story, his suspicions and worries about them, how he said he will stick with them and keep an eye on them for some time even in the Scorched Lands, and how they ended up making out for a bit. The succubus found it rather amusing.

“One more guy who knows about us, huh? You think he would be down with fucking me?”

“I'm not sure. He doesn't exactly trust us that much yet, and while we are all stuck on this ship, maybe he shouldn't get affected by your charms. But... we will see.”

“Speaking of my charms, Terry was here.”

“Oh, he was? Did he have to leave?”

“Yea, but check this out!”

Arabella hugged Chio closely and kissed her. The girl could feel the taste of sperm in her mouth. She shivered, and got out of the succubus' embrace.

“Did you...”

“Don't worry, I didn't touch him! He just beat his meat while we watched each other.”

“Oh, thank god!”

“Yea, I know you want to deal with him yourself. It was a strong temptation, but I realized I shouldn't mindfuck him further. He is already fucked enough, isn't he?”

“He is?”

The redhead shrugged. “You sure got him hooked on yourself. But that's okay, I guess.”

The angel sat down and stared at her hands resting on her lap, seeming kind of concerned all of a sudden. “Thank you for resisting to touch him,” she looked up at Arabella. “Please, promise me you won't ever do that, not him! It's as you said, he already has a lot to deal with, he really doesn't need the influence of the touch of a succubus.”

“Gotcha. I promise I won't touch him. But hey, he actually agreed to me watching you guys the next time you're together! At least that's something.”

“Oh. I... I need to talk to him soon.”

 

Fortunately for the crew of Annabelle, the storm ended up being relatively light. The winds were strong throughout the night, and there was a bit of rain too, but that didn't last long. By morning, the sky was clear again. It was a sunny, warm day with a pleasant breeze coming from the north-east, pretty much ideal for their sailing. As usual, a couple of the passengers were out on the deck, getting some fresh air before breakfast.

After he finished carrying up a cauldron of porridge to the lounge room, Terry walked out onto the main deck, going towards the forecastle. The stairs he usually took to get back down to his hammock below deck were next to the deckhouse at the front of the ship. The trapdoor that covered the staircase during the night was now left wide open. As he took the first few steps downwards, he heard the forecastle's door open behind himself, and he briefly turned back. Chio and Arabella arrived, both holding a blanket.

“Ah, Terry!” the angel noticed the boy, and she quickly approached him, crouching down at the top of the stairs so their heads were at the same level. “I'm sorry I couldn't meet you last night. Don't worry, Arabella told me what the two of you did. She is a bit of a naughty one, I hope she wasn't to weird with you.”

The redhead, who was standing behind the girl, winked at Terry with a grin. The boy blushed.

“It's fine!” Chio reassured him. “Tonight, We will tell you a little bit more about ourselves, okay? And of course we can also have some more... fun.”

“Okay,” Terry nodded quickly.

“Well, see you latter!”

Arabella and Chio walked a bit further from the forecastle, and laid down their blankets on the wooden floor, lying down on them side by side. They were just peacefully enjoying the warm sunlight, the redhead and the black-haired eastern girl, two strange, mysterious beauties. Terry had to watch them for a bit longer. He was just standing there on the stairs, hoping they won't notice that he is still sticking around. The thought that he actually had his dick out in front of both of them was so surreal.

“Hey there!” he heard a voice from behind himself, a male voice. He swiftly turned around, and saw a brown haired young man crouching by the side of the stairs staring at him. He was one of the cruisers, Terry recognized his half-black, half-brown outfit.

“Ah... can I help you?”

“Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you,” the man said. “Could we talk for a second?”

“Yea.”

“My name is Porco. Just Porco.”

“I'm Terry.”

They shook hands, then Porco led the boy to the opposite side of the main deck from where Chio and Arabella were lying. Here, he leaned on the railing with his back, spreading his arms out, closing his eyes for a moment. Terry stood besides him, wondering what this will be about. He thought the passenger must be just a few years older than him, but he also noticed that he was a bit pale and tired looking, perhaps sick.

“Are ya unwell, sir?” he asked.

Porco opened his eyes slowly. “I'm fine. Just drank a bit too much yesterday.”

“How may I help you?”

“Look at those two!” Porco nodded in the direction of the two females. They could look right at them past the mast in the middle of the deck.

“Uhm... what about them?” Terry asked, feeling a bit nervous.

“I saw you glaring at them just now. Isn't it great that they are here? Something nice to look at during this dull voyage.”

“I guess.”

“Let me tell you something. That black haired one right there, her name is Chio, she kind of likes me. Last night, we hung out a bit in my cabin, and we ended up kissing.”

Terry felt his heart sink.

“She let me feel her up too, I touched her all over her body. I'm sure she would have been okay with us going all the way. She is...”

“Enough!” Terry snapped. His heart was pounding and he clenched his fists. He was starting at this young man with such anger that even surprised himself.

“But also, she told me something interesting,” Porco said calmly. “She told me she is sleeping with one of the crew members of this ship. It's you, isn't it?”

Terry gulped, then slowly nodded.

“I thought so. You see, Chio is not exactly a regular girl. She will never marry a guy. Not you, not me, nor anyone else. She is... free spirited, let's put it that way. Did you not know that?”

“I... I did,” the boy admitted.

“What I wanted to ask you is if you really are okay with that. I guess I already got my answer.”

Terry cast down his eyes, not knowing what to say.

“Do you at least know why she is messing with you?” asked Porco.

“Messing? She is not like that! She is a nice person.”

“What do you know about her, anyway?”

She is an angel! A literal angel! Terry wished to say, but not knowing that Porco knows too, he stayed quiet. It was true that he didn't fully understand, and that hearing about Chio being with other people, especially men, was upsetting. But he had to believe in her. He had to.

“I see.” Porco stepped away from the railing, and patted the boy on his back. “Once this ship gets to Newchance, these two will get off, and they will be gone from your life. Try to look at it as a nice little self-contained adventure. A bit of non-committal fun, that's all. Many many guys would feel lucky if they had the chance at this kind of experience with such a girl. So heads up!”

He turned around and walked towards the aftercastle.

“You don't know anything about her either, do ya?” Terry blurted.

“Just a few things,” Porco glanced back over his shoulder. “Just a few things, my friend.”

 

After a long day full of mental agony and doubts, Terry finally gathered his will to get out of his hammock. It was nighttime, past dinner. The sailors ate down here, but they too finished their meals by now.

Up the stairs, out the trapdoor, in the forecastle, down the corridor. He reached the cabin door, that cabin door, and he stood in front of it for a few minutes. Thoughts were racing through his head, images, recent memories. Arabella getting naked in front of him, convincing him to do the same, getting her face covered by his sperm. Chio being with other people. That annoying, smug guy, Porco. Confusion, jealousy, bad feelings, but also longing for beauty and bliss.

Eventually, he heard muffled female voices from the inside. He didn't understand their words, but he recognized both of their voices. Hearing Chio's voice had a soothing effect on him, but it was bittersweet too. A part of him understood it now: the way he fell in love with that girl was already extremely unusual. Their secret meeting in the woods near Baskethill, that liberating warmth that she gave him, it was due to her being strange like this. “Free spirited”. Of course she would do such things to other men too, after all, he himself was nothing special. They didn't even know each other. But her “gift” touched him so deeply, he was so grateful for it. In those moments when he was with her, she felt totally genuine and lovely. He knew that he had to accept her as she is, he wanted to. But it was painful. Anyway, she promised him they will tell him a bit more about themselves tonight. Maybe that will help him calm down. If anyone can help him in this state, it's her.

He knocked on the door, and let them know it's him. He heard the key turning in the keyhole, and as the door opened, he was hit with warm, humid air. Chio greeted him with a smile, she was naked, except for a white towel that was wrapped around her body. She ushered the nervous boy in.

A wooden tub was in the middle of the room, with a couple of jugs besides it on the ground. Arabella was sitting on one of the beds, she too wrapped in a towel.

“I almost thought you won't come tonight,” the redhead said. “You just missed out on us taking a bath. But I guess that's not the end of the world,” she grinned.

“How are you doing tonight, Terry?” Chio asked as she sat next to the boy on the other bed.

“I'm fine.”

The girl held his hand and stared at his face closely. He had a hard time keeping eye contact.

“Don't be shy!” said Arabella from across the room as she spread her towel out, revealing her breasts. “I'll only watch, so...”

“Arabella, wait!” Chio said. “I think we should talk to him first.”

The redhead shrugged, and covered her body again.

“Or... I'm sorry, would you like to talk first, Terry?” asked the angel. “Or would you rather jump straight into the act?”

The boy cleared his throat. “I... I have a question.”

“Yes?”

“When you were staying with me family... why did ya do that to me? Why me?”

Chio was slow to reply. “Say... how much do you know about succubi?”

Terry scratched his chin. “Those female demons?”

“Yes. Do you know anything about them?”

“They...” the boy gulped, thinking back at his first meeting with Chio. “They seduce men.” But she is an angel! She can't also be a succubus, right?

“They do so because they have to,” Chio explained. “Succubi are born in hell, but they are all cast out into the mortal world at one point, and they lose all their memories of their life before that. Male seed is their life source, they need it to live. The truth is, the sperm they consume is transported to hell through their body, it is what fuels demonic life. That is the purpose of succubi. It's a cruel fate that they didn't chose. And to make things worse, they also have a strong effect on men who come in contact with them. They are a danger to the very people they desperately need for survival. In their real form, their mere sight causes men to lose their mind for life. Even in their human form, their touch is quite addictive for men, it's not necessarily damning, but it's a lot to deal with. Can you imagine?”

“They sound dangerous.”

“They are misunderstood, Terry. They are dangerous, because they are destined to be. They are slaves to their given purpose, they are forced to do what they do, or they would literally die. Again, they don't even remember hell when they arrive in this world, they are all alone with nothing but their instincts. And for the most part, people fear and hate them. But we know that they aren't inherent monsters. Did you know that in Plankwelle, there existed some succubi sex workers for many years?”

The boy really didn't know much about brothels, but he had some very vague memories of hearing about something like that once, so he hesitantly nodded.

“Some succubi were actually given a chance at life by the people of Midridge,” Chio continued, “and lo and behold, it worked. In that environment, their hunger was controlled, and it was turned into a willing contract that men could make with them. They would only have sex with men in their human form of course, and men were informed about the strong alluring nature of their touch. And it was okay. Succubi were proven to be able to exist peacefully like that. They don't have to ruin men's lives, that's not true.”

“Why are you telling me this?” Terry asked.

“Because the truth is... Arabella is a succubus.”

0