Chapter 1.
238 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arabella woke up from a disturbing dream. She had a lot of those lately. They were about things like fighting or being chased, violent sex, fires, blood, screaming, pure chaos. This in and of itself was not fully new, most of her dreams were like this for as long as she could remember. She just didn't dream often in the past, but ever since she became a prisoner, after everything that happened, these nightmares became much more common for her, almost daily. What truly made them horrible though was that Chio too was involved in them, one way or another. Sometimes she was crying, scared and in pain, sometimes she was being captured and used while the defeated succubus could do nothing but watch. Other times, the girl snapped and was pushed to the extreme, committing atrocities with her futanari-abilities. In all of these dreams, Arabella knew that it's at least partly her fault. Her intense, vicious dreams now had a strong undertone of guilt and regret.

“That again...” she muttered as she sat up. She felt empty and tired, so fucking tired.

Her cell was windowless, but on the corridor that led up to her prison room, there were a couple of small openings further down, near the ceiling. She walked up to the iron bars and turned her head sideways, to grasp what time of day it was. The strip of skyline she could see was still rather dark, it must have been very early in the morning, which meant that many hours were left before her meal.

She sat back on her hard bed irritably, knowing from experience that she most likely won't be able to fall back to sleep now. She picked up her wooden bowl from the ground, smelled it and licked it. It still had a bit of spermy taste, but that only made her more frustrated. The semen was gathered from some of the other prisoners, of which there were only a handful at this place. Chestnut Island was a peaceful island, and its biggest town was still relatively small, not a lot of criminal activity happened around here. That's how the succubus could have this whole wing of the building to herself, where she was sentenced to a life of solitude.

Ever since she was brought here, her captors really made sure that she won't come in contact with any man at all, the only person she could see was that damned nun. Twice a day, the blonde woman came in for the cum-bowl to get it refilled, barely speaking a word, acting cold and distant. Arabella hated that the highlights of her days were tied to that person, the one who took her love away for good. But as the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months, the succubus didn't even feel that strongly about her anymore. Being stuck here, she had nothing to do but to replay the recent events in her head, the story of her meeting Chio, and all the things they have been through. She knew that the futa was turned into an angel, and as much as she hated that, as much as knowing that she won't ever see her again hurt her, eventually a part of her began to feel like maybe that really was for the best. As a demon, Arabella was of course naturally sceptical of heavenly things, but these regular nightmares slowly made her doubt even her own scepticism. All that suffering Chio has been through is now over, for good. She won't ever have to cry in pain, be tormented by her sexuality, and endure judgement by the people of this world again.

Maybe if she didn't get the girl involved in all that crazy shit, maybe if they ran away together as soon as they could... but they didn't. Why, why couldn't she value the goodness of that girl, why couldn't she recognize the invaluable gift that the futa's company could have been to her?

By now, Arabella was just tired, so fucking tired. It got to the point where even the idea of escaping this place didn't excite her that much anymore. Why would that matter? She was sure that these nightmares were going to haunt her for the rest of her life either way. Also, people hated her, and the feeling was mutual. At least in this place, she didn't have to do anything anymore. She could just curl up in this dark hole of a room and pretend that she was dead. Maybe if she does that long enough, she will really disappear from the face of the earth. She really wouldn't have minded that...

But her horny instincts still pulled her out of these deep pits of depression for a short period of time every day. Sperm was still sperm, whether it was delivered to her in a bowl or not. She always waited for the stuck-up nun to leave before she began to savor her food, and then she always masturbated while she ate. It was good of course, enough for her to be able to push herself into gluttony and lust, to fill the emptiness with something momentarily. But it was also frustrating, and not just because of the humiliating circumstances. As a sex-demon, she had the ability to taste the difference between different people's semen, and while she liked all sperm, she had slight preferences even in the past. But now, the truth was that she missed Chio's futa-juice very much, which she was inevitably reminded of whenever she ate these faceless prisoners' cum. She never thought she could long for a specific person's seed this much.

She picked up her empty bowl again. Even though her breakfast was still quite a bit away, she began to feel kind of horny already. It was as if her body was forcing her to take a break from feeling like shit. She needed to distract herself, she just couldn't take the feeling of emptiness anymore. So she threw off her rugged brown robe (which was her only clothes here), lay on her back, and turned into her demon form. She kept smelling the empty cum-bowl while she rubbed herself, thinking of Chio's tasty dick, biting her lips in frustration. Soon, she was fucking herself with two fingers – for this, she had to switch back into her human form, so that her sharp black claws weren't in the way. Unlike her wings, she couldn't just freely make them disappear as a demon.

“Chio... fuck me!” she whispered, flexing her muscles, angrily pushing her hips up into the air while her hand sped up. And then, the sloppy sound of masturbation was suddenly interrupted by a loud bang.

“What the fuck?!”

The naked Arabella jumped to her feet, and turned towards the source of the noise. Stone bricks were scattered all over the floor, and the dark room got lit up by the light of dawn, which came in through the freshly made round hole on the wall. The succubus had to squint, as the hole was facing the ocean directly to the east, right where the sun was rising on the horizon.

In a few seconds, the brightness was partly blocked by a feminine silhouette, and then the captive woman heard a familiar voice: “I found you!”

“Huh? Are you...” Arabella choked on her own spit and coughed.

The girl stepped in through the hole and stood right in front of the captive woman, smiling. She wore a white toga that reached just below her knees, and a pair of brown sandals. Her eyes were narrow, her shoulder-length hair black and straight. She was as pretty as ever... and she was an angel. An actual angel, with two white, feathery wings. As she looked around in the room, her gaze stopped at the cum-bowl for a second before it got fixed on the succubus again.

“They kept you in this miserable place? You poor thing.”

“Chio... are you really Chio? Am I dreaming?”

“You aren't.” The angel stepped forward and hugged Arabella closely. “I'm your one and only Chio, my dear Arabella. I came to save you,” she murmured.

“I... I missed you so much!” the redhead was tearing up.

“I missed you too.”

On the other end of the hallway, a door opened, and after a few seconds of silence (probably a sign of hesitation), they heard footsteps coming towards them.

“We have to go,” Chio whispered, holding the redhead's hand, leading her outside.

Through the hole, they arrived straight on the seashore. The sand was cool against the succubus' bare feet, the morning breeze felt so real against her skin. She sighed.

“It's been two months...”

“Can you fly?” asked Chio.

“I think so.”

Arabella changed forms again, and she materialized her black, bat-like wings. Of course she hasn't used them since that chaotic day in Cornertown, when one of her wings got pierced by an arrow. Two months were more than enough time for them to heal, but as she stretched them out, they felt kind of weak still. She was really out of practice.

“Hello?” they heard the guard's wary voice from inside the building, behind themselves.

“Quick!” said Chio, pulling the sex-demon towards the ocean.

“But... are you sure about this?” Arabella asked hesitantly.

The angel looked at her with a surprised expression, then she chuckled. “Of course I am. Now come! Let's fly away!”

As they took off, the succubus felt quite clumsy at first, like a bird that just got rescued from a mud pit. But Chio kept holding her hand firmly, and helped her ascend. She was rather strong and stable, Arabella got the impression that even if she didn't have wings of her own, the girl could still easily carry her. It reminded her of those moments when she was the one carrying the futa in the air, trying to escape some sticky situations. How the tables have turned.

With Chio's lead, they flew southwards, and they were moving rather quickly. As Arabella started to get the hang of it, she peeked back over her shoulder, and she was surprised to see that the island was already quite far behind them. She then began to focus on Chio: the angel's hand was warm, her hair was waving in the wind, her toga was fluttering, making a flapping sound. She was looking towards the horizon with determination, and a half-smile.

“Chio, how did you...” the succubus tried to ask, but in the strong wind, she could barely hear her own words, so she stopped speaking. The girl glanced at her and laughed, which was just barely audible as well.

We will talk later, the succubus thought, turning her gaze forward. Suddenly, Chio pulled her body closer, and hugged her. They were spinning around high up in the air with nothing but the endless ocean beneath them, and the angel wrapped her arms and legs around the dark-red sex-demon, holding onto her intensely. Her body felt so familiar... and just a little different too, but Arabella couldn't care about that at the moment. She hugged her back with all she got, and closed her eyes. The girl's skin was soft and warm and extremely pleasant, she could feel her breathing on her neck too. For a long, euphoric moment, nothing else existed for them. But then Chio pulled back, dragging Arabella up by her arm, laughing. Without noticing, they almost fell into the water.

This is how they continued on their way for hours. It was a wordless back and forth consisting of slowing down and embracing each other, then pulling back and focusing on flying forwards. It was a bit surprising how playful and teasing the angel was, she really was the leader in their airborne dance, not that Arabella minded it.

The sun was high up the sky, and they were gliding side by side when Chio pointed at something in the distance: it was a little, rocky island. The succubus nodded, and in a minute, they landed on it. It was more like a reef than an island, about 10 meters wide and 20 meters long, and it's stone surface was quite lumpy. Still, it provided them with a means of taking a break. They found a not too bad spot where they sat next to each other, Arabella stretched her body with a moan, then she took another look at the smiling angel.

“Have you grown, by any chance?”

“Huh?” Chio jumped to her feet and looked at herself curiously. She extended one arm, and slowly ran his other hand down on it, like she is measuring the length of her limb.

The succubus stood up too. She was still taller than the girl, but not by that much. “Yea, I'm pretty sure you have grown.”

“I didn't even realise.”

They sat back down.

“And... your boobs?” Arabella asked.

“Oh, they got smaller, right?”

“For sure. Are big boobs not allowed in heaven, or what?”

Chio laughed, and she sounded so joyful, so liberated as she did so, almost child-like. Her expression too was very reassured and relaxed all day. Arabella never saw her like this before, at least that was her first thought. But then again, Chio was always a very lovely and goodhearted girl, she was just tormented by her circumstances. It seemed like she longer was.

“My boobs used to be like this in the past... well, maybe they were still developing, but they got much bigger when I turned into a futanari,” the girl explained.

“So... you no longer are one, right?”

Chio got up and pulled up her toga, revealing a pink, hairless pussy. “I'm sorry”, she said as she sat down again.

Despite the fact that the succubus expected this, the confirmation still left her feeling kind of disappointed. But of course, this was not the girl's fault. “Heh... it's whatever.”

They fell silent for a minute, listening to the waves splashing against the rocks. Arabella faced the sun with closed eyes, letting it illuminate her eyelids. After two months in that cell, everything out here felt so... real.

“Why did you come back, then?” the succubus asked at last.

“To save you, my love.”

“But you won't be able to be my cum-dispenser anymore. And I... you won't really need me either, right? You aren't like how you used to be.”

“All of that is true. But I wish to help you in any way I can. I'm sorry that I can no longer be your cum-dispenser.”

What a foul-mouthed angel! Arabella smirked, but then she shook her head. “No, Chio, I am the one who should apologize.”

“What for?”

“I dragged you into so much bullshit. We should have ran away, we had multiple chances...”

“Don't be silly! It was all okay in the end, don't you remember?”

“Okay?”

“We practically ended up saving the world!”

“Have we?”

“Yes! Don't you know what Lady Silverlight was after?”

“Oh, that thingy. Of that archangel.”

“Ariel's Gratitude. That's what Sister Mary used to liberate... to turn me into this. If that artifact fell in the wrong hands, that would have been disastrous. I think we were meant to be a part of all that chaos, as horrible as it was.”

“I have a hard time accepting that,” Arabella stated. The image of the cum and blood soaked, shaking, pale Chio popped up in her head. That was when they found her in the library of that mansion, after the girl killed Neia Silverlight. “There must have been another way, you shouldn't have been through that.”

“Aw! You care a lot about me, don't you?”

“Of course I do...”

“You are such a lovely person.”

“Hey! I love you too and all, but I'm still a succubus, don't treat me like some little girl!”

“What if I treat you like this?” Chio suddenly leaned close to the sex-demon, and kissed her. After a few seconds, she pulled back and stared into her yellow eyes adoringly.

As an answer, Arabella gently, but assertively pushed the girl down on her back, crawling over her, and continuing kissing her. The uneven, hard rock surface was uncomfortable against the angel's back and her wings, but she didn't complain and just let the succubus have her way with her. Pleasure and pain, was it? Still, after about a minute, she had to dematerialize her wings at least.

“Oh, you can make them disappear too?” the demon kneeled up over the girl, who nodded, smiling.

“How could you leave heaven?” Arabella asked.

“By my own will. I just left.”

“So... are you a fallen angel now?”

“I sure am. I don't think they will ever let me back.”

“Isn't that bad?”

Chio shook her head. “It's my decision.”

“And what are we gonna do?”

“Let's run away for real this time!”

“Where to?”

“How about the Scorched Lands? You mentioned that idea in the past. That place would suit a couple like us, wouldn't it?”

“I guess so.”

They sat next to each other again, and the angel grabbed the hand of the succubus. “Don't worry! We will figure things out, I will help you get the food you need. I'm strong now, Arabella, you can rely on me from now on. I will always be with you, I promise.”

2