Chapter 6.
71 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grunt Hollard's residence was at the southern, hilly district of the city, where many of the richest people of Plankwelle lived. While Arabella has been there before, she didn't quite remember the exact location, so they had to wander around the neighbourhood in the moonlight for about an hour. At one point, a suspicious armed guard approached them, asking them where they are going. The redhead simply told him they are meeting an old friend, and the guard reluctantly let them go.

“It's this damn baggy dress! It makes people think I stole it from someone, doesn't it?” Arabella asked.

“Yea, that could be it,” Chio nodded.

“After Grunt fucks me, I'll ask him for some better clothes. How about you? You don't need any, right?”

“Uhmm... maybe just for variety's sake.”

As the girl already explained it to the succubus, the outfit of angels was part of their physical manifestation, which was not something people knew a lot about, after all angels appearing in this realm was extremely rare. The last time an angel rejected heaven and chose a mortal life was about a thousand years ago. Regular angels also appeared in this world from time to time, but those were usually short, purposeful visits, and a life-changing experience for whoever they visited – not the kind of meetings that would include casual chatter about mere garments. But wearing the pure white toga was how an angel was “supposed to” look like, and similarly to their wings (and the wings of succubi), they could just freely materialise and dematerialise the clothing on their body. Its ethereal property was what allowed angels to use their wings through the toga without having to physically carve out holes on it. If it did get torn, it regenerated over time, and the angelic outfit even included a pair of white panties. Technically there was nothing stopping Chio from getting out of these clothes though, and dressing differently. As an angel who chose the sensual realm of mortals, she actually felt a bit of desire for experimenting with different looks. What kind of clothes would Grunt Hollard be able to provide for them?

At last, they found the pimp's place – once they came across it, it was easy to recognize. Past the shoulder-high yellow stone fence surrounding the estate, there was a rather exotic garden with colorful bushes and flowers, palm trees, even cacti. From the gate, a gravel road was leading inside, with lanterns on both sides illuminating the path in the night. The road ran into a wooden bridge over a creek, then it continued straight towards the front door of the main building. From the gate, only a slice of it was visible between the vegetation; it was a big, yellow house with a blue dome, reminiscent of the ancient architecture of the lost orc kingdoms of the Scorched Lands.

Hollard was a blunt, straightforward half-orc, but he liked being kind of extravagant, not so much out of vanity, but more so as a kind of provocation. “This is who I am, deal with it!” That's why his home was made to resemble the long forgotten glory of his orc heritage, a sight that was quite unusual even in the diverse society of Midridge.

Arabella tried to open the gate, but it was locked. She knocked on it, glanced at Chio, then suddenly climbed up, taking a seat on the wall. The angle stood on her toes and peeked inside a little anxiously.

“Hey!” a guard hurried towards them from the building, a sturdy dwarf with a long spear.

“Don't worry, man!” the redhead said. “I'm no intruder, but a friend of Grunt Hollard. We just came to visit him.”

“At such an hour?” asked the dwarf as he stopped beneath the looming figure of the redhead in baggy clothes. “Does he know about it?”

“I remember you! Weren't there two of you in the past? Where is your dwarf buddy?”

“I asked you a question! And who the fuck are you anyway?”

“I'm Arabella. Hollard does not expect us, but just tell him my name. He will let us in.”

The dwarf took a long look at the woman above, and it seemed like he had a bit of realisation; maybe he did recognize the succubus after all. “I'll tell him you are here, but get your ass off of there! I'll let you in when I'm told to let you in.”

“Yea, yea.” The redhead theatrically turned around and hopped off the wall next to Chio.

After a few minutes of waiting, they heard the returning footsteps of the guard on the gravel road. The man opened the gate and grumpily nodded at them. While Arabella began to walk inside without a word, Chio did a little bow towards the dwarf, then quickly caught up to the succubus. The guard followed them.

From the pillared porch, through a set of wooden double doors, they entered a large hall with black and white patterned ceramic tiles. A couple of chairs and torches were placed by the walls, a water fountain stood in the middle (it was turned off), and past it, a wide staircase led upstairs, overlooked by two boar-sized elephant statues on the platforms at the bottom part of the stone bannisters. They looked quite eery in the waving torchlight.

“Is he up in his room?” Arabella turned towards the dwarf who walked in behind them.

“Wait here!” the guard said, ignoring the question.

The succubus shrugged, and sat down on one of the chairs. While the dwarf walked past the stairs and disappeared behind a door, Chio approached the elephant statues to take a closer look at them. She has only ever seen these animals on pictures before. “Are there elephants in the Scorched Lands?” she turned to Arabella.

“I heard there are still some, if you travel down far enough south,” the redhead replied.

“Hmmm. They really look like this?”

“Yea, but bigger. From what I heard.”

The dwarf came back through the same door, followed by a lanky woman. She was wearing a grey bedgown, a lacy nightcap and a pair of slippers. She was rubbing her eyes and it took her several seconds to notice the late visitors. When she did, she seemed surprised, but she didn't say a word, just followed the guard up the stairs.

Chio sat down next to Arabella, looking at her questioningly.

“Must be a house servant, maybe the kitchen lady or whatever,” said the redhead.

“So... you think he wants her to make a meal for us?”

“No idea. Wait... could it be that he is afraid of me?”

Arabella's hunch turned out to be true. When the dwarf led them upstairs into Hollard's bedroom, they found the sturdy half-orc in the company of his female servant: she was sitting on a chair at one of the corners with a crossbow in hand, looking kind of uncomfortable.

The succubus burst out laughing. “What is this, Grunt?”

“You can leave us, Haldor,” Grunt told the dwarf guard, who nodded and left, closing the door behind himself.

The half-orc was a big, strong man, wearing a red and blue robe and a couple of golden rings on his fingers. His head was bald, his nose crooked, but his face seemed rounder than how Arabella remembered, and he had dark circles under his eyes. He was sitting behind his desk, clasping his hands and taking a long look at his visitors – especially the succubus.

“What's up with her, Grunt?” Arabella asked again, glancing at the crossbow-wielding woman. “You don't trust me?”

“You gotta be careful these days,” the man said slowly. “Why are you here? I thought you were dead.”

“Well, I'm not. I was just captured by a freakin Chestnutian nun. I was held captive on that island all this time, but our sweet Chio rescued me.” She petted the girl's head.

“Why are you dressed like this? Did you rob some obese woman?”

“It was a gift, believe it or not.”

The half-orc shrugged, and turned his gaze towards the angel. “So you are Chio. The eastern futanari girl, aren't you?”

“Not anymore,” replied the girl.

Hollard seemed puzzled by the comment, but then he just shook his head. “I can't help you, Arabella. I can no longer employ a succubus, I won't. I'm fucking done with that shit.”

“Oh really? How come?” asked the redhead.

“Too much trouble.”

“Huh, I didn't think you would be the type to pussy out of something you believe in. I thought you were quite proud of having succubus whores in your brothel.”

“Things have changed.”

“That's not why we are here though!” Chio stated. “We no longer want to work that kind of job, it's just that we need your help.”

“What kind of help?”

“Do you know what happened in Cornertown?” Arabella asked.

“More or less.”

“I'll sum it up for you. Your sellsword team was royally fucked by the Maidens of Death and that traitor Mia. Me and Bashaq still managed to infiltrate Neia's mansion, and then it was basically just the three of us who defeated her and her goons. A lot of it was Chio's doing, she was the one who killed the elf personally, but then stuff happened, and we couldn't come back here. You wanted revenge for the Rainbow House. WE delivered your revenge. That's what happened.”

Grunt grimaced. “I heard about it. People say the futa really wrecked havoc there, I believe it. But it was months ago now. I gave the promised reward to the returning sellswords back then, it was up to them to split it amongst themselves. How could have I known that you two are still around?”

“Well, you can reward us now,” Arabella suggested.

“I'm bloody fucking low on money these days, Arabella,” the half-orc sighed. “My new place, the House of Desires, is not doing so good.”

“With a generic name like that, I assume the services it offers aren't all that special,” said the redhead.

“Even if I had some new succubi or futanari, after all that happened, there is no way I could employ such beings anymore. People are now more distrusting of that kind of shit, all that fuss around the rogue succubus, and then the chaos in Cornertown had its results. So yea, there is not much that makes us stand out from other places anymore. And it's not just that. Less then half my girls stayed with me at first, and none of the boys. Since then, even more left. And there is this fucking Erleen Silverlight too, only making things worse.”

“Erleen?” Chio gulped.

“Neia's daughter,” Grunt explained, not knowing that the girl knows that very well.

“What happened to her?” the angel asked hesitantly, almost not wanting to hear the answer. She had some very vague memories of what she did to Erleen in that lust-drunken state she was forced into. Vague memories that made her shiver.

“She is hellbent on rooting out the rottenness of Midridge, as she calls it. Just like her fiance was before he lost his mind. She inherited her mother's fortune and is now doing everything she can to fuck us. Riling people up and whispering in some of the ministers ears. She is affecting other brothels too, there have already been some new bullshit regulations, girls now need to be filtered by the government to be able to work. But she somehow figured out that I hired those sellswords, and I think she also knows that I used to employ you guys. She has a bone to pick with me specifically. Complicated political crap. I sincerely wish her to get fucked, the angsty little twat she is.”

“Oh god...” Chio lowered her gaze.

“Vincent has mysteriously vanished too, I no longer have his backing. The point is, I'm in a tight spot, I already had to fire half my staff here for instance. There is not much I can give you, Arabella. You need to leave.”

“We don't necessarily need that much.” The redhead walked closer to the man's writing desk, leaning on it. “I'm sorry to hear all this, Grunt. Why don't we talk about how you can help us after I...”

“Don't touch me!” The man yelled, making Arabella recoil. The crossbow-woman flinched, and so did the angel. “The last thing I need right now is a succubus messing with my head.”

“All right then, fuck yourself,” the redhead said, and she turned around, ready to leave.

“How about me?” Chio asked.

“What about you?” Grunt stared at the girl, and so did Arabella.

“I'm not a succubus. You could do it with me, if you want to.”

“Huh?” Arabella raised an eyebrow.

“I'm not into dicks,” Grunt declared.

“As I said, I'm no longer a futanari either. I'm just... a regular girl now.”

“How is that possible?”

“It's... uhm...”

The succubus put her arm on Chio's shoulder. Of course, she expected a nice rough fucking with the half-orc, but despite her disappointment, she found Chio's unexpected proposal to be kind of amusing. “If girls can just suddenly grow out a dick sometimes, is it that unthinkable that the opposite can happen too?” she asked.

“I never heard of such a thing,” said Hollard.

“But it's true,” Chio insisted. “I can show you. And then, after you have your way with me, I could transfer your seed to Arabella so she can eat. Like last time,” she smiled at her love, who grinned back in reply.

“An ex-futanari, huh?” the half-orc scratched his nose. “Let me check you out, then!” He stood up and walked to his servant, taking the crossbow out of her hands, telling her she can go back to sleep. The poor woman was quite bewildered by all that she heard, and she left the room quickly.

After he unloaded the crossbow, Hollard walked up to Chio and put his hands on her waists without hesitation, feeling out her body. He then raised her toga, and looked at her crotch.

“She is cute, isn't she?” Arabella smiled.

“I can't believe it, she really is normal now.”

“I... I told you,” the angel blushed.

The man suddenly began to rub the girl's clit, who gasped, and instinctively pulled back a little. The half-orc's tired eyes lit up, and he smiled, revealing his sharp teeth. He then glanced at Arabella.

“Are you gonna leave us be?”

“Why? Can I not watch, at least?” asked the succubus.

“Let her watch!” The angel blurted. “Uhm... please.” Truth be told, now that the large, intimating man was touching her, the idea of being left alone with him was kind of scary.

“Fine. But keep your distance! I don't want to come in contact with you at all,” the man said.

“I'll keep my distance,” replied the redhead. “And when you are done, we WILL talk about how you can help us.”

“Uhum,” Grunt was now fully focused on the girl in front of him. He pulled her closer, grabbing her ass with one hand, while finding her pussy with the other, and continuing the rubbing. He was rather forceful – fortunately though, Chio already had a fair bit of experience with a certain sex-demon who also had forceful tendencies. If not for Arabella, all this pressure on her pussy done by a man she barely knew would have been probably too much for her, but as the lover of a succubus, she was able to take it. She knew she had to surrender to this male, so she closed her eyes, and tried her best to loosen her muscles and actually enjoy the affair. Relax, Chio! Just relax...

Suddenly, Grunt lifted her up, holding her by her thighs, pushing his throbbing bulge against her crotch through his silky robe – it was definitely quite big. The man then raised her a bit higher, coming face to face with her. Chio's heart was beating fast and she was panting, but as Grunt just held her like that, staring at her pretty face, her breathing gradually slowed down. She briefly looked over Hollard's shoulder, searching for Arabella's gaze. The succubus was now naked, sitting on the desk, watching intently and touching herself. She encouragingly winked at the angel with a perverted smile, and the girl smiled back, then turned towards the rough face of the man who was holding her, looking deeply into his brown, lustful eyes. Grunt kissed her – it was a quick, eager kiss – and carried her to the side of the room, putting her down on the white sheet of his double bed.

As the girl lay on her back, he lifted up her toga, rolling it up all the way over her perky breasts, then he pulled down her panties, throwing them aside. He quickly took off his own clothes too, and climbed over the angel, but then he suddenly froze, like he just realised something. He got up, glancing cautiously at the masturbating succubus as he walked past her towards the cabinet on the other side of the room. He returned to Chio with a small vial that had a pink-ish liquid in it. The girl sat up, and looked at him questioningly.

“Merry brew,” the man said.

“Oh,” Chio nodded. She didn't need it of course, but she would rather not reveal her fallen angel identity either, so it was easier if she just took the contraceptive drink.

Wondering how it will taste like, she extended a hand for the vial, but Hollard grabbed her arm and pushed it down, lifting the glass to her mouth himself, pouring the liquid down her throat. The girl gulped it down obediently: it was bitter, but a little sweet too. While the man jumped to his feet and put the empty vial down on his desk next to Arabella, Chio coughed, wiped her mouth, and then fully got out of her toga.

Led by a sudden impulse, she decided to play a bit hard to get. As the half-orc approached her again, she playfully tried to wriggle herself out of the grasp of his large hands, giggling, swaying her hips around teasingly. The man seemed to like her little act, but he also got rather fired up, he groaned quietly and kind of animalistically, trying to touch the girl all over, then finally overpowering her, holding her down by her wrists. Chio relaxed herself, and all of a sudden she found herself spreading her legs wide open. And then, the man's large, throbbing dick was inside her.

Having sex with Grunt Hollard was quite different from her experience with that halfling villager, Fletcher. Part of it must have been that the half-orc did not touch Arabella's skin, so he wasn't under her spell. All his focus was on the cute eastern girl below him. The man was rough, but Chio felt like he is really paying attention to her, embracing her slightest movements. He was so large and powerful, so masculine, so eager, and he was fully in the lead, but somehow it didn't feel one-sided. Chio was quite into it too, which honestly surprised herself a little. As a young girl, she never dared to fantasize about being with such a brute-like man, and even during the short period when she was a futanari prostitute, none of her clients were quite like this. Hollard was a strong, instinct-driven man, a go-getter, but he was fair too on his own way, Chio knew that her sex-workers generally liked and respected him. She could also tell that he had quite a bit of pent up frustrations in him, understandably so, considering all the difficult circumstances he mentioned. For him, Chio right now was an avenue of relief, a rare thing that actually managed to take his mind off all his worries. And he was getting really into it.

Eventually, he was fucking the angel so fast, so wildly, that the girl could barely think straight anymore. She was now on all fours, the half-orc was taking her from behind, and he just kept going and going. Chio's loud moans almost turned into a scream, so with her last bit of inhibition, she buried her face in the large pillow of the bed to muffle her voice while grasping the bedsheet. But then Grunt grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. The girl fell silent, her eyes rolled back, and her whole body stiffened. She was feeling powerless and completely in this man's mercy as an orgasm swept over her.

Grunt slowed down, then even fully pulled out his cock, giving some time for the angel to catch her breath. He then rolled her over to her back, and entered her again. When Chio reached her second orgasm, the man came too. He stayed inside her for a bit, breathing heavily and staring into the girl's eyes. Chio grabbed the man's shoulders and pulled him closer, giving him a final kiss. Hollard then pulled his cock out and kneeled up.

“An ex-futanari, huh?You are pretty good, girl.”

“Thanks.”

“Hey, Grunt!” Arabella said impatiently. “Let me eat her out!”

The half-orc turned around and looked at the naked redhead like he forgot that she was there, but then he got up and grabbed his robe on the floor. The succubus lunged on the bed, latching onto the girl's hairless pussy. The angel giggled – her vulva was quite sensitive and ticklish after all this fucking, but it was satisfying and kind of hot to feed her love like this. She caressed her orange hair while she sucked out all the sperm.

Half an hour later, the two of them left Hollard's bedchamber, walking towards the other end of the corridor, where the guest room was. They had a brief discussion with the man after the act, it went quite smoothly now. Grunt said he happens to know a guy who owns a ship that will sail to the Scorched Lands in just two days, and he promised he will arrange them getting on it. He also promised that he will get someone to bring them some new clothes the next day. That was pretty much all that the lovers needed.

As they entered their bedroom and closed the door behind themselves, both of them still naked, Chio suddenly threw herself at the redhead, hugging her closely. “Holy fuck, Arabella!”

To her surprise, she felt the woman's flesh kind of expanding against hers. The succubus turned into her true form, for the first time since they arrived on the island.

“Goddamit, Chio! It was hot watching you, but I was so jealous!” she said, hugging back the girl with a lot of force.

“Ugh...” the girl could barely breath.

“Whoops, sorry.” The sex-demon let her go, and Chio stumbled towards one of the beds of the room, lying down on her back, spreading her limbs out. She felt exhausted.

Arabella pushed the other bed right next to hers, and she lay down by her side, turning her head sideways to stare at the girl, fixing her yellow eyes on her delicate body. She herself was still quite horny, but she understood that the angel had enough, so she just kept masturbating.

“Your horn penetrated your pillow,” Chio giggled. Arabella reached up for it and threw it on the floor – some of its filling, a couple of white feathers, slipped out of it and slowly descended to the ground.

“Who were you jealous of? Me or him?” asked the girl.

“Both.”

“I see.”

“But it's... fine.”

“I can lick you, if you want me to.”

The succubus' expression lit up, and she nodded.

About fifteen minutes of oral pleasure later, Arabella finally calmed down and turned back into her human form – they agreed it's still safer for her to sleep like that, just in case someone walks in on them. They lay next to each other in the darkness for a while, Chio with a numb tongue, a sore pussy, and a head full of unsure thoughts. She noticed that Arabella is not snoring, meaning she is probably not sleeping yet either.

“Are you awake?” the girl whispered.

“Yea,” came the answer.

“I feel bad for him. For Grunt.”

“He is just a freakin pimp. Worse things happened to people then losing some of their wealth.”

“That's true, but it's not just him. As he said, things are getting worse for all brothels. I worry for the sex-workers. I can't help thinking that it's partly my fault.”

“Don't be silly, it really isn't.”

“But Erleen, if I didn't... rape her...”

“You were pushed to your absolute limit, you couldn't help it.”

“Of course. But maybe I should find her and talk to her. Maybe I could help fix all this.”

“It's not your job, Chio. Remember what you said? We already saved the world once, we stopped Neia. You did more than enough. Now we should focus on ourselves, live our own lives. We wanted to get away from all of this, and we should. Let the people of Midridge do their thing. Besides, I highly doubt that girl would be happy to see you.”

“You are right,” Chio sighed. “Yea. The past is the past. Time to move on.”

“Indeed. We will just relax tomorrow, and then... a voyage for two weeks! How do you think it will go? Who will feed me?”

“I think... I should probably feed you like how I just did. It's safer like that.”

“You want all the cocks of the world for yourself, don't you? You horny bitch!”

“You know it's not like that!”

“Yea, yea,” Arabella laughed. “It's okay, I'm just kidding. If we gotta be safe, we gotta be safe.”

Chio leaned over and gave the succubus a little kiss. “Sleep well, my love!”

“You too!”

1