Chapter 45-Resonance
119 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Renjiro sat cross-legged on the floor of his room with the book Kushina had given him laid out in front. It was a treasure trove of knowledge, containing a myriad of seals along with the Jinchuriki's personal insights on them. As he perused the pages, Renjiro's eyes were drawn to various symbols and intricate diagrams of the seals.

The notes scribbled in the margins by Kushina added a layer of understanding, providing context to the symbols and shedding light on the practical aspects of deploying these seals. 

Renjiro had gotten a rest day from his daily training with Riku and the team after Riku was informed of what had occurred. Although he had already recovered, they decided not to risk it. 

Having a whole day of rest was new to Renjiro. Ever since he could remember, he was always training in one way or another. He decided that this day would not be any different. 

Taking up the book Kushina had given him the previous day, he wanted to hasten his progress in Fuinjutsu so that he would be skilled enough to learn some of the techniques Kushina talked about the previous day.

'So If I master these seals, I would be considered a basic Fuinjutsu expert?'

Renjiro pondered. Fuinjutsu practitioners were recognized and classified based on their mastery and proficiency in the art. The hierarchy begans with the Basic rank. At this stage, individuals familiarize themselves with the fundamental principles, learning basic seals and their applications. Mastery of these essential building blocks forms the foundations for further progression and ranks.

As they progress, they advance to the Intermediate rank. Here, individuals refine their understanding of Fuinjutsu, exploring more intricate combinations and applications. Intermediate fuinjutsu users can craft seals with increased precision and efficiency, enabling them to address a broader range of scenarios. This stage marks a pivotal point where practitioners transition from novices to more capable and versatile users of fuinjutsu.

After that, the Advanced rank represents a significant leap in a fuinjutsu user's expertise. At this stage, practitioners command an extensive repertoire of seals, demonstrating mastery over complex techniques. Their understanding of the intricate interplay between symbols and chakra reaches a level where they can tackle formidable challenges with finesse.

The Master rank is reserved for those who have attained unparalleled proficiency and insight into fuinjutsu. Masters exhibit a profound understanding of the art, crafting seals with unprecedented intricacy and efficiency. Their expertise extends beyond the practical application of seals, encompassing theoretical knowledge and the ability to innovate within the field. 

At the pinnacle of fuinjutsu expertise stands the Grandmaster rank. Those who achieve this prestigious status are revered as living legends. Grandmasters possess an encyclopedic knowledge of seals, effortlessly creating and deciphering even the most intricate designs. Grandmasters often become mentors to other elite fuinjutsu users and play a vital role in shaping the future of this ancient and powerful discipline. Case in point Kushina.

'I already know the Storage seal, so that leaves the Chakra drain, Paralysis and Explosive tag seals. But knowing them would not just cut it. I need to be able to inscribe even in my sleep.'

Every seal was an amalgamation of six distinct components, each playing a crucial role in the functionality and intricacy of the seal. At the heart of this matrix was jutsu shiki, the primary and central component that defines the nature and purpose of the seal. 

It was different for every seal as it contained the basic intent of the seal. Storage for storage seals, explosion for explosive tags and so on. It was the most important part of a seal matrix. The unique signature of a seal.

On top of the jutsu shiki, were the transfer, linkage, and controller components. These elements form the intricate layers that surround and enhance the jutsu shiki. 

(AN:// All these were explained in earlier chapters)

Regardless of the complexity of the seal, there is always a limit to the number of transfer, linkage, and controller components that can be incorporated. This limit is a fundamental constraint that fuinjutsu practitioners must navigate as they craft their intricate designs. It emphasizes the need for efficiency and strategic placement of these components to achieve the desired effects without exceeding the seal's capacity.

To complete the seal matrix, was the enclosing and unsealing techniques. The enclosing technique allows for the storage of various objects within the confines of the seal. Conversely, the unsealing technique is employed to release what has been stored within the seal, giving the practitioner control over when and how the sealed elements are unleashed.

'This should be easy since I only need to focus on the jutsu shiki. I can always memorize the various controller, transfer and linkage components required for any seal I need to inscribe. Stating all of them is a mouthful, they need a name to group them. Let me just call them Auxiliary components. That's a nice fit.'

Noting down the jutsu shiki for the three seals. Renjiro began studying them. For the Explosive Tag, the design involves a combination of symbols that encode the explosive nature of the seal.

He notes the careful balance required to ensure controlled detonation and observes the placement of specific characters that dictate the intensity of the explosion. The jutsu shiki involved symbols, similar to the one used to represent fire.

'Fire causes explosions so it is understandable that it would be used here. Does that mean that other elements can be used in the seal? What results would they bring?' 

Deciding that he would pursue that later, Renjiro moved to the Chakra Drain Seal. The jutsu shiki for this seal involves intricate patterns that create channels for chakra flow. The symbols used denoted chakra among other unidentified symbols. Going over Kushina's notes, he realized that the symbols meant depletion. 

For the Paralysis Seal, the jutsu shiki governing this seal had a combination of symbols that meant immobilization. Upon close examination, Renjiro sees the similarity between the jutsu shiki of the Paralysis and Chakra drain seals.

'Their jutsu shiki both contain Chakra so the Paralysis seal is probably an advanced form of Chakra drain. It encompasses the body as opposed to the chakra drain that only works on the chakra reserves.'

'However, the difference comes in the variation of the auxiliary components. The Paralysis seal demands more of the auxiliary components as it has a varied area of effect.'

After understanding the inner workings of both seals, Renjiro began to work on them as theoretic knowledge could only take him far. Since all the seal matrices were of the basic variety, he did not have to worry about the effects of the chakra drain and paralysis.

For the explosive tag, however, he had to prepare and test them outside his house an explosion was still an explosion. 

'Is it supposed to be this easy?'

It wasn't even an hour after he started that Renjiro was able to inscribe the seals perfectly on his first try. He had not even tested them yet but he began to doubt he had gotten them right. After counter-checking with the ones from Kushina, he concluded that they were fine and tested them out.

However, the initial outcomes fall short of his expectations, leaving him somewhat underwhelmed. The Explosive Tag fails to achieve the anticipated impact. The Chakra Drain and Paralysis seals left room for improvement, as the envisioned controlled drainage proves trivial than initially perceived.

'It's either there seems to be a lack of synchronization between the components or I was overestimating their impacts. Maybe it is because they are just basic seals? But still, I need to find a way to improve them as these are the only seals I can use at the moment.'

Wanting to improve the seals' performance, Renjiro studies the auxiliary components. After meticulous study, Renjiro experiences an epiphany that guides him towards a unique modification. Focusing on the transfer component, he tweaks its properties.

Once the modification is complete, Renjiro creates an explosive tag with the modified transfer component. The moment of truth arrives as Renjiro activates the explosive tag.

'It's different. Like some sort of.... resonance.'

Renjiro remarked when he witnessed the activation of the seal. He had activated his Sharingans to carefully see the chakra flow and boy was he amazed.

The detonation echoes with a more pronounced and forceful blast, indicating a significant improvement over the previous version of the explosive tag. The impact reverberates in the surrounding environment, leaving Renjiro both satisfied and caught unaware by the explosion.

=====
Your Reviews and Comments about my work are welcomed
If you can, then please support me on Patreon. 
Link - www.patreon.com/SideCharacter
You Can read more than 20 chapters ahead on Patreon.

11