NEX-Card (Artwork)
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NEX-Card (Artwork)

Hello, this are one of the NEX-Card Artwork generated by the AI :D

Want to share fellow adventurer about NEXTRUPIKA universe.

Walk with me to unravel the universe :D

Meanwhile in the distance future...


Oymyakon, 25th September 2148

A claw strike passed through the haze while a reverberating sound slicing through the air still could be heard, the white cerulean creature stood tall, looking upwards to the mystical hazing ice encompassed into a winged humanoid being.

The winged humanoid creature with its three scarlet eyes slowly opened and grinned “I am Arsan Doulai - Sonsuz Kis” its voice carrying a domineering yet noble tone imbued with ethereal power that sent shivers down the spines of all who heard them. “Trespassing into my domain, You infidels shall perish!” Tapping his muscular hands together, he formed a seal.

“Sacrifices”

A dark portal formed beside the floating creature. From the eerie, otherworldly glow portal a pitch-black spear tore through the dimension, its shaft adorned with intricate engravings from ancient malevolence and the spearhead itself gleamed with a menacing scarlet hue as if it had been dipped into endless blood. As the spear fully appears, a chilling thick, and repugn bloody aura sweeps across the area, permeating the atmosphere for miles around.

With lightning speed white cerulean creature flies towards Arsan Doulai brandishing both of its claws.

“Double Rupture!”

The air around them distorts and crackles, Arsan Doulai narrows his scarlet eyes, seemingly unaffected by the impending attack. With a calm yet commanding demeanor, the mana around it formed a giant ice fist and blocked the claw's attack, as the claws were paired. The pitch-black spear thrusts forward, aimed directly to impale the oncoming creature.

Hastily the white cerulean creature uses its wings to block the impaling spear. The clash of mana is imminent, and the sudden spear strike from Arsan Doulai manages to impale the white cerulean creature's wings, as the thrust force blasts the creature, a bloody pitch-black hole can be seen in it.

A wide crack on the barren ice could be seen as the creature kneeled, and gazed at Arsan Doulai with determined eyes.

At the same moment, a young man with slicked black hair rushed towards the battlefield while throwing a cerulean-glowed quarterstaff while his echoing voice could be heard shouting.

“Astra! Go.”

The surge of mana could be seen enveloping the white cerulean creature as the creature stood up channeling its mana preparing to receive the quarterstaff.

Holding the cerulean glowed staff which now emits crackling energy and a hissing sound that slices tearing air around it, with a harsh and hoarse voice the creature mumbled while smirking at the Arsan Doulai in the distance.

“Ready for the second round?”

0