Bubalus (Artwork)
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bubalus (Artwork)

Description: The Bubalus, colloquially known as the Aquafer Buffalo, is a mutated creature that bears an uncanny resemblance to the traditional water buffalo of Southeast Asia. However, this species has undergone a chaotic transformation, resulting in remarkable physical alterations and the infusion of potent water elemental abilities.

Appearance: A towering and imposing figure. Its massive body is covered in shimmering, iridescent pelt scales that shift in shade of azure and grey, resembling the fluidity of water. Distinctive, elongated quadruplet horns curve majestically from its skull 2 longhorn and 2 shorthorns, pulsating with a faint bioluminescence when activating its elemental powers.

Abilities: The Bubalus possesses formidable defense with a water-based abilities, harnessing the forces of water in its defense.

Talents:

  • Enhances Water Control: It can control and shape water elements, summoning torrents or manipulating existing water sources at will.
  • Thick Pelt: Enhance physical and magical defense.

Skills:

  • Aqua Barrier: Generates protective barriers made of condensed water, providing defense against attacks.
  • Torrential Charge: When provoked, it charges forward, leaving a trail of rushing water in its wake, drenching adversaries and causing disarray.
  • Stomp: Use front leg to stop on small area in font.
  • Craze Rush: When provoked, it charges toward all enemies.
  • Double Horn: Reap enemies with its 2 longhorns.
  • Water Jet: Shoot a high-pressure water elemental toward enemies.

Habitat: These enigmatic creatures predominantly inhabit lush, tropical regions within Southeast Asia, favoring sprawling marshlands, serene riverbanks, and verdant jungles. The Aquafer Buffaloes are known to seek solace near freshwater bodies, where they harness their elemental abilities and often remain elusive to human encounters

Behavior: Typically, reclusive and non-aggressive, the Bubalus exhibits a tranquil demeanor when undisturbed. They graze peacefully along riverbanks and marshy terrains, blending harmoniously with their natural surroundings. However, their behavior shifts if provoked or if their habitat faces threats, prompting them to defend their territory with their powerful elemental prowess.

Weaknesses: Despite their impressive abilities, the Aquafer Buffaloes have vulnerabilities. Prolonged exposure to dry environments weakens their elemental strength, making them less formidable. Additionally, disruptions to their habitat or aggressive confrontations may provoke their defensive instincts, resulting in unpredictable reactions.

Cultural Significances: In local folklore, these mystical creatures are revered as guardians of water bodies and symbols of purity and resilience. Tales recount their appearances during times of environmental upheaval, signifying a need for balance and preservation of natural resources.

Mutations Encyclopedia's:

(1) Metal Bubalus (Mutated with Metal Elemental) which enhance its scales pelt.

Hi :)

Join me in creating the NEXRUPIKA universe!

0