6- His Harem
116 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was able to finish out his quest, and laughed at the pop up.

 

Quest Complete: Rock Aria’s World. You were able to withstand the pleasure in order to please your partner, to great effect. Make Aria orgasm: 1/1

Reward: +Relationship rating with Aria. +the satisfaction of a job well done

 

On the heels of this came the spread of his experience gains.

 

Congratulations! Ask, and ye shall receive the D. This is Aria’s style, and you certainly rose to the occasion. You’ve received the following rewards:

*Relationship rewards: +10 points, +1,000 xp applied to your classes. You have passed from Casual Friends to Close Friends! +1,000 xp is applied to your classes.

*Sex: 1,000 xp + 1 uncommon reward card

*Repeated sex with this partner: 1,000 xp +1 uncommon reward card

*Partner’s orgasm: 1,000 xp + 1 uncommon reward card (repeated orgasms triggers extra xp)

*Sex in public (+discovery): 5,000 xp + 1 rare reward card*

Total: 8,000 xp, 1 rare and 3 uncommon reward cards (2,000 xp applied equally to both classes)

*This reward may only appear once for any given inhabited location

 

He took Evie aside before she left to ask about coins. They’d been doing all the adventuring, and she had become the default purser because he couldn’t exactly keep money. He joined her in one of the other tavern rooms they’d rented and sat across from her, at the low table.

“You did great today, with the ritual,” he said. “Ashley’s not completely exhausted like the other times.”

The troubled expression fell away and she beamed at him. “Thanks.” He had his reservations about the system and the dangers it brought, but Hearts and Charming, working in concert, were a wonder to behold. He was pleased indeed to see his high skill and attribute working to bring her mood up.

“We’re about due for another monthly payment on the ship,” he said. “Where are we on coins?”

For just the tiniest of moments, he saw a flicker of annoyance cross her face, before she cleared it. “We’re good. We have over ten thousand… though Mizu and Netsu keep taking some every time we get rewards.”

“How much?”

She shrugged, reluctant to answer. He pressed, and she admitted they were taking less than their share of the spoils, only a handful of coins at any given time. He knew it galled her that the twins were behaving, and while he didn’t know why this bothered her exactly, it apparently did.

“Five thousand, please.” Once she handed it over, he thanked her again and grinned at her. “How you feeling?”

The moment she forked over the coins, Ash had to roll his eyes at the messages that appeared.

 

Congratulations! You have made a monthly payment to Ray Eastman, Top Quality Used Sky Ships and Ground Vehicles. You have paid the late fee and contributed toward other contract fees.

Fees for the repossession team’s expenses, and collateral damage still total 16,435 coins. Please tap here if you’d like more details about repayment to Ray Eastman, Top Quality Used Sky Ships and Ground Vehicles.

 

“That fucking guy,” he muttered, shaking his head. “Thanks, Evie.”

An itemized list of ‘collateral damage’ gave him a bunch of damaged buildings, destroyed furniture, and most importantly, medical expenses for the Journeyman members of the repossession team who’d tried to kill him back at that first town.

He then explained that, for the next month they wouldn’t have to worry about the repossession team coming after the Wind Runner, so they could split up without worrying about the enormous guy made of stone coming after them with his five other ass…ociates.

“Ash?” It was the plaintive tone of voice, already apologizing with just his name, that caused him to stop and turn. He found her, lip quivering, staring up at him. “Hey I’m… worried.”

“I know. But you’re strong and smart. I think you’ll be totally fine.”

She studied the table top. “It’s not that. It’s more… when you… when I met you, it seemed like I could stay my old self.”

The spork again.

“I’ll be back before you know it,” he said. “The effect, whatever it is, that keeps us our old selves… it doesn’t go away immediately. I’ll be back before anything happens.” He got down on his knees and opened his arms wide.

“What? Hug it out?” Grinning, she threw herself into his embrace. Man, he was only two months into this new reality and he really couldn’t get enough of whatever was happening. His luck was definitely changing.

His smile became dark with mischief, and into her ear, he breathed, “We could fuck it out, if you like.”

“Mmm,” she said, and ground her crotch against his abs. The heat was palpable. “I could get on board with that.”

This went on all. Day.

His time with Evie was lovely. He first shrank to nearly her size, exciting and surprising her completely. Once the shock and delight had calmed a bit, he had a good hour and a half first licking her all over, and this led neatly into a lovely little sixty-nine session.

Evie loved variety. She was in to basically everything. She wanted all the positions he’d ever thought of or heard about, constantly shifting about to have him behind her, below her, on top of her. She was doing a handstand at one point, with him drilling directly down into her. It wasn’t the most comfortable position, but neither were the ones where she asked him to stimulate her back door while pumping away. It wasn’t as easy as the porn industry would have him believe.

After several orgasms, Evie collapsed on the bed, and it was good she did, because Mizu and Netsu appeared around this time. They’d heard that Aria and now Evie were getting goodbye sex and wanted in. Mizu’ s clothes just flat out disappeared into her body, revealing a slim beauty with huge eyes, pigtails, and the thigh gap that was so popular once upon a time. He loved the way the water swirled into a compact little set of abs, leading up to perfect handful breasts.

“You too, slut,” Mizu said. “Get those clothes off.”

“What are you going to do?” Netsu asked, eyes wide expression stuck between fearful and aroused.

“I haven’t decided yet,” Mizu responded. “Perhaps I shall have Ash whip your ass white hot, before he fucks you.”

Netsu made an involuntary sound, and Ash wondered if she even heard herself. Her volcashic body heated noticeably. Just like her sister, Netsu could manifest what looked like clothes, and these bits of rocky and obsidian armor melted into her. This revealed an exact copy of Mizu’s body, save for the hair, which was in a loose ponytail, held by twin obsidian chopstick hair things. Unlike Mizu’s hair, hers fell down to the top of her ass in a red black curtain.

He didn’t blame Netsu at all. He’d been wondering for several days how this thing they’d been making was going to evolve, whether his initial lust over twins was eventually going to end up with his wild fantasy playing out. He still doubted it would happen, but they’d already gone further with one another and gotten far closer to the end point than he’d dreamed possible.

And while he initially wondered how it was going to go with Netsu, his fears ended up unfounded. Mizu ordered her to stand and watch everything, which she did… at first. Ash, on approach, transformed into a water being. This let him fuse with Mizu, literally crawling into her body to create a beast with two backs. From here, could stimulate every bit of her body all at once. And he did.

He could cause her a whole body orgasm. She would reach a fever pitch of pleasure and her form would collapse, until she was just a puddle.

Before that happened though, he wanted to try something. For a time, he was connected at the midsection, thrusting his whole self way farther than it should’ve been possible into the Japanese beauty. He imagined himself thrusting all the way up into her stomach and poking at her heart. From her wild shrieks and flailing limbs, he didn’t think he was far off.

As soon as Ash started scrambling her mind with a series of rapid fire climaxes, he gave her a look and crooked a finger in her direction. Netsu, ever obedient and ever contrite, obeyed immediately. She bent and closed her eyes when his hand came up to caress her cheek.

His hand transformed on approach, changing into a thing of rock and lava and obsidian. As he moved to lock lips with her, his face did the same.

He couldn’t fathom how he looked and didn’t care. He was fucking one twin and making out with the other.

Moments later he had her get on her hands and knees, ass up, right next to her still-climaxing sister. Mizu thrashed and writhed and moaned on his spearing cock even as he got two fingers into her sister’s pussy directly beside her.

Eventually he couldn’t handle more. The stimulation of Mizu’s whole body would’ve ended with him losing control again, but luckily she chose that moment to cry mercy. She rolled off away from him, panting and then staring. She couldn’t even resist when he flipped Netsu on her back, transformed into a volcashic himself, and buried himself to the hilt in her ass.

He had her legs up in the air, and reached down to work her clit. It had emerged as a gem surrounded by molten rock, easy to locate, and responded with instant cries of lust. She threw her head back and cried out. Her hands clutched at the bed sheets. They charred from her loss of personal control.

The whole bed shook with the power of his thrusts. Her whole body burned brighter orange, into yellow.

“Oh my God,” he heard Mizu whisper, just as her sister came.

With his thumb in her pussy and his palm playing over her clit, he didn’t stop, instead watching the internal heat of her ramp up, and further up. She finally got near white, and this time when she came again, he detected a bit of a squirt happen. Blobs of yellow-white magma exploded out of her and onto his abs. He responded with a roar and an orgasm of his own.

Afterwards he collapsed between them, and spent the next little while being cuddled by elemental twins. His body spent the next little while split nearly in half between pure cerulean liquid water, and dark orange molten rock.

Eventually Zirennia also appeared, in need of his services. She’d been watching him finish off Netsu and had been at herself, so she was a mess when Mizu stomped out the door and caught her. It was a mussed up Zirennia missing her panties beneath her wide open wizard robes that shuffled into the room at his chuckling request.

She too would be sticking around to oversee Ashley’s handling of the ritual in the other infested places. She sauntered in through the door just at the point where Mizu was propping herself up on an elbow, studying Netsu with a look of disgust and annoyance. Fortuitous timing indeed; both twins left the room and parted ways.

“You have time for another one?” Zirennia asked.

He raked his eyes up and down her tall, lightly furred form, from the tips of her antlers all the way down to her dainty feet. He paused at her bare breasts and the tuft of darker fur at the junction of her thighs. He could practically smell the arousal coming off her in the form of magic.

“I think I can muster up enough energy for one more round.”

At the end of all this, he received a little ding! in his user interface that surprised him, because it was another quest completion. He couldn’t remember having had another quest that would finish now, and he didn’t think the evil of He Who Slumbers would’ve simply gone back to its plane of existence on its own. Checking it, he grinned.

 

Optional side quest: Aria understands your commitment to your girls. You were able to convince to Aria that you would be able to handle the days ahead, and return to her. Prove to Aria you’re man enough to leave and return in a few days. 1/1

Reward: All harem members involved in the day’s activities receive +2,000 xp toward their classes.

 

He then grinned at the surprised and delighted shouts from the girls all around him. Not long after this, they all bathed and collapsed on the oversized bed, spooning and letting sleep claim them immediately. 

As for Ash, he groggily asked the UI to combine all his rewards from Harem Laird into one large write up.

Honestly, he could not be more pleased about how the card had leveled up. He couldn’t see how it could get any better than it was presently, and didn’t mind that. The requirements to equip the card after he evolved it to the next rarity kept getting higher, and it would be some time before he considered the need to upgrade it yet again. The ‘sex with love’ xp trigger had been a delightful surprise.

All he needed to do was make the rest of the girls love him. No biggie.

He found himself smiling, probably looking dopey and entirely too pleased with how his life was going. Compared with two months ago, when he hadn’t even been the master of his own household, he now had seven full time girlfriends, a way to profit off an activity he absolutely loved anyway, and a ship with which to fly them to exotic locations. He was bigger, stronger, and hotter than he’d ever been. He could do fucking magic. He could smile at a woman and practically make her gush in her panties.

That last one was a work in progress.

“If this is what Diamonds and Lucky get me,” he muttered, “I’m glad I went that route.”

 

Congratulations! Well hey there, tiger, you got through the whole lot of them in one afternoon. You’re like a conveyer belt of orgasms, serving one after another, aren’t you? Well, for having successfully enjoyed your time with Evie, Mizu, Netsu, and Zirennia, you’ve received the following rewards:

*Relationship rewards: +18 points, +1,800 xp applied to your classes. You have moved from Close Friends to Intimate Friends with Evie, +5,000 xp applied to your classes.

*Sex with 4 partners: 4,000 xp + 4 uncommon reward cards

*Repeated sex with these partners: 4,000 xp +4 uncommon reward card

*Partner’s orgasms: 10,000 xp + 1 uncommon reward card (repeated orgasms triggers extra xp)

*Cultivating your partner’s new kink: +3,000 xp +1 uncommon reward card*

*Squirting orgasm (repeated): +5,000 xp +1 rare reward card

Total: 31,000 xp, 1 rare and 10 uncommon reward cards (6,800 xp applied equally to both classes)

*The kink has not been fully developed yet, and does not yet grant higher rarity reward cards.

 

He descended to sleep, promising to check out all his rewards and levels in the morning. For now, he drifted off smiling, surrounded by more beautiful women than he knew what to do with.

 

 

2