Chapter 5
879 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   The last thing he did, is use Kaname’s bankai, I can’t see, smell, or hear

  I could use kido spells certain other bankai’s to breakout, but defeating the hollow after that would make harder 

 I can use this darkness to my advantage I’ll spread my energy out, feeling the movement in the reiatsu will be the way I can react to his attacks.

 

  I can feel it he’s on my left and he‘s holding the sword in his right, I strike his right side. I can feel the impact of my kick sending him in to the wall.

     I pin him into the wall however I could feel his sword pierce my body the moment I did. He’s overpowering me and is far too strong in strength alone when compared to me. I summoned a giant sword and shoved it straight through his chest.

   I could not hear what I said but I do know what I said 

Soon burst of energy comes the sword 

Getsuga Tensho

Everything soon goes white and I hear his echoing in my ears

“Your strength is adequate however your conviction to win is strong, never hesitate, else I take your body”

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I woke up I could see the rampage I had caused and my almost hollowfied body reduced to ash.

Luckily, no one could hear, see me or witness the destruction I had caused in this wasteland.

I summoned zangetsu in my hand it was before it experienced full bringer so I tapped into the energy. And learned full bringer and know it’s the zangetsu after full bringer.

I just wanted to get that out the way, now let’s earn some points

“Hey system how do I earn points faster?”

‘The fastest and easiest way is doing a soul reapers job which is regulating souls and sending them to soul society, however this place doesn’t have one. So the user just send them to heaven or hell’

“How do I send them to heaven”

‘Tap them with the butt of the user’s sword the same goes for hell’

“Does that mean I get shinigami robes!”

‘No, the user will be in regular clothes”

“Damn, also can you find the nearest city or something?” 

‘The demon capital is west of the user it is the domain of the demon king’

“Cool, also where is west?”

‘It is behind user’

As I’m about to begin my trek to the west

*DING*

‘Several others like you have been transported here however, they do not have the system. If the user finds the otherworlders being undisciplined or does criminal activity do not hesitate to kill 

You will be highly rewarded if you do.        

“Alright, I guess”

~after ten minutes of flash stepping~

I’m finally here, I think but I’m probably right due to the giant castle looming over the city.

*DING*

‘There is 1 otherworlder here’

One otherworlder? I don’t see any- nope never mind I see it he’s got a harem of like two girls. He’s got black hair the generic isekai mc vibes all over. 

I think he’s looking at me it’s gotta be my imagination he’s coming over my direction.

“I’d never thought that there would be someone like me here”

He’s talking to me and in my face 

At this point this is no imagination 

“My name is Kazuki Yamashiro”

I could just flash step or teleport away but I’ll humor him

“Lars Alexander”

“You’re from America right?, I’ve always wanted to go there”

The two girls on his side catch up to him 

 “You insolent man how dare you not slow down for me”

This red head twin tail said

“Wait for me~”

This ice blue bob cut said

 Oh nooo not the harem 

“Who is this pig Kazuki” Rude red head said

“Nice to meet you” Ice blue bob cut greeted

“Sorry about that, this girl is Cecile”

He’s talking about the red head

Is he apologizing to me or harem? Whatever don’t know, don’t care.

“And she’s Yuki my childhood friend”

 What? Excuse me? Childhood friend? Where I lived I ain’t find no one with no ice blue hair. The only exception is dyeing your hair and that’s okay but hers is all the to her roots.

“I’m guessing Cecil is the daughter of the demon king”

“How did you know that?! Wow, Lars your really smart to find that out, just by seeing her once”

“This pig, you must be a spy”

Yeah I’m done I cannot deal with this shit at all, brain is numb I can’t take this .

“Lars, Lars?, Lars!”

“Huh?, yeah man, whatever”

 

“Great!, let’s go to the castle then”

I’ve been tuning out the harem it’s not working really well, but it helps it really helps.

  I’ve been just walking in this castle following this dude. He’s talking about home his world for the past hour now, like how big is this castle, why is he not done yet. Fuck it imma just kill him no one will even noti- oh he’s stopped.

“Hello otherworlder” 

It’s the demon king, horns, and imposing black armor and all

He’s even on his throne

Alright I’ve decided I gonna go nuts

5