Chapter 6
709 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Wait!, let’s calm down the I finally meet people. And the first I wanna do is kill them 

  My parents would look at me like a monster if I did such a thing. Nothattheyremembermeanyways, BUT!that doesn’t matter now

“Otherworlder I ask of you to infuse mana into the artifact so that we may know your ability”

I don’t want to tell him that so I’ll just do this

“Your majesty how about I show you my magic”

“Very well”

“Here, I show my ability to summon swords”

“Lars, you can summon swords!”

“That is right, Kazuki doesn’t this blade remind you of home”

“Yeah, it’s a katana”

“Is that right? otherworlder”

“Yes it is, your majesty”

“Though it is impressive, let us get back to the matter at hand place your hand on to the artifact”

As I placed my hand on to the crystal ball

********

 I saw Lars place his hand onto the ball it revealed he was a magic swordsman. Although he was level one, I’ll help him because he’s just like me and Yuki. 

  we first appeared in this world, alone having nothing but the clothes on our backs we had from home and had only each other to rely on.

  That’s why I’ll help him, that’s the duty of a hero after all.

********

  I stood there because what happened didn’t happen, the sword I had on in my hand was Aizen’s kyoka suigetsu. 

I wonder if I can walk out of this castle. Not like what these guys are seeing is actually happening. I wonder how long have I been in this world.

‘the user has been in this world for 7 days.’

“What the-!”

“I didn’t call for you, and I’ve been here for seven days! It only felt like I was here for an hour at least”

‘It passed when you were mastering hollowfication’

“Wouldn’t I have been a hollow by now?”

‘The system can do such things’  

The hypnosis I’ve placed should be ending soon I wanna leave.

  I could’ve put a state of permanent hypnosis, but that be too much of a pain to deal with to be honest. 

  So I just created an illusion where I got on there good side. so I don’t actually have to deal with them.

 

Let’s continue this illusion

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This harem protagonist has been attached me like a leech on the belly

  Due to that I’ve learn some new things in this world. like the other heroes that have been summoned due to a threat this world called the “Destructive spirits”.

  No one really knows anything about hey that appeared or where they came from, only that they appear and destroy cities

Which sounds really suspicious.

He also taught me about the currency 

 

It goes

(Br) Bronze coins-1

(Sil) Silver coins- 1 = 100 br

(G) Gold= 1 = 500 sil

(WG) White Gold- 1 = 1000 G

The difference between gold and white gold is Magic conductivity which makes white gold much more valuable.

And to be honest white gold looks more like rose gold but I kept that to myself.

  I don’t wannabe narcissistic and all but I gotten a bit more handsome.

 The system said it did this when. I was going through the painful experience of soul king candidate physique. 

   Which made my looks more defined and my body muscular in a lean sort of fashion. 

Having a six pack is nice 

 But that’s beside the point, let’s get back to the destructive spirts.

  Ever since I heard they exist the system hit me with a mission.

*DING*

‘Destroy the destructive spirits (0/5)’

there were five and they actually existed, so that was nice to know.

And right now I’m doing another thing system asked me to

‘Visit the church of the god of death and underworld’

6