Chapter 9
405 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Kazuki POV*

  After I donned the Armor Yuki came in with her Armor. It was frost blue like her hair with a white cowl that had the shadows cover her face.

  The Roundtable was formed a year ago

Although me and Yuki live in the demon continent. We actually appeared in the Kiese one of the human kingdoms. Along with 11 others however in our world. 

   They were all pretty much celebrities due to their skills as accels. How they  were popular was because they were skilled at fighting and mastering there power.

 As one can guess the strongest one and famous worldwide was Arthur as he started the Roundtable. Most of the Roundtable were arrogant. one of those who weren’t is Lancelot. 

  He was one of the ones who knew Arthur’s identity. He was also his close friend, it was one of the reasons he was bestowed the name Lancelot.

 

  But he disagreed away with how Arthur did things, he wanted us to help people instead of making a organization based solely on Arthur’s selfish desires. 

  ....There’s just a few things I regret, being unable to stop Arthur from killing him, and his name 

 He never told me what his name was

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 Holding the teleport stones Yuki and teleported to a white hallway. Lined up on both sides of the hallway were pillars as white as the hallway.

   At the end of the this white corridor is a white giant double sided door. 

We entered through those doors facing a Roundtable but the other ten were not there. Only four members were sitting at the end Gawain, Tristan, Percival, and of course Arthur.

   

 “Due to your inability to report to me about the new Otherworlder, Gawain, Tristan, and Percival will be with you and monitoring, that is all now leave.”

I bowed my head and started to leave with Bedivere.

Those three started to follow me but strangely quiet. when we teleported Gawain, Tristan and Percival were in the castle.

“Hey Modred Imma checkout the new kid”

“Shut your mouth Gawain”

I saw him walk away from me

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Lars POV*

“Well were done here just hope no one makes a big deal out of destroying this mansion and the scumbag inside”


Hope this kids happy for what I did, because I never liked doing side-quests, I think I’ll just drop this kid off at an orphanage. Or if she has parents she’ll go with them as bringing her with me would slow me down and dealing with that Onii-Chan stuff is not for me. 

       (One tedious side quest later)

   Returning to the castle I see three Armored figures.

  I’ll say this the once but the one in the hood looks pretty cool.

 But enough getting sidetracked approaching my room one of the armored figures spot it’s this paladin looking guy with and red orange cape. 

  “Your an otherworlder just like us right?”

 I ignore him and focus on the other two but it didn’t take me long to figure out it was Kazuki and that childhood friend of his.

  

 Shit, did I really just compliment her? 

Paladin dude touches me on the shoulder 

“I’ll say this one more time, what is your accel?”

“The hell is that?”

Certainly never heard of that, me and this guy probably came from a world different from my own.

He also sounds mad, more like furious 

Must’ve zoned out when he was talking to me.

I guess ignoring him must’ve set him off.

 And now he is about to punch me.


What should Lars do?
  • End this man Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Trick him Votes: 1 16.7%
  • let himself get punched Votes: 1 16.7%
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Aug 21, 2020 08:52 PM.
4