Ubel Event Omake: Marduk University Slutty Witch Ritual P3
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the tentacles rose up, I kicked Kimmie lightly into them. The surprise in her eyes was honestly hilarious. Did she think I would think with my dick? Angelica tried to run, but I caught her before she could take a step and tossed her into more tentacles, and they screamed as they were dragged into the sacrifice room. I followed behind them as the tentacles took them.

 

The smell of dried blood and cum greeted me at my entrance into the sad stone room. No one cares when the dregs of society went missing, especially when they are men. Choking noises filled my ears before I fully entered the ritual chamber from a pink tear in space tentacles from some eldritch creature playing with the cultists.

 

Cock shaped pink tentacles filled Suzie’s mouth, expanding her ebony throat as spit and jizz poured into her. Strangely feminine eyes looked at me from stalks on the larger parts of the tentacles as two new suction-cupped varieties stripped Suzie first while keeping the others bound.

 

“Hello, are you here for the show? I sense the blood of my kin within you, though you are an ugly specimen. Where are your tentacles?”

 

“One of them is your summoner,” I said.

 

“What does that have to do with anything? I didn’t go out of my way to capture her. Do you favor her? She does look to be one of those who would like someone like you?”

 

I raised an eyebrow, even knowing the gesture probably didn’t mean anything to such an entity.

 

None of the stat points I gained here would matter on the outside. What was the point in governing my words when it didn’t matter? Besides, this was my vacation from my training gear I had to make the most of it.

 

“Did you give them those amulets?” I asked.

 

“Changing the subject, I suppose I would deny favoring such a wretched creature, too. No, they traded the lives of magicians for them to the whore. I believe she calls herself Eisheth. How they contacted so many beings without magic was a mystery to me until now. Do you see that little black book?” On a pedestal a small unassuming black book no fancier than any other leather-bound diary sat. “Wars have been waged over less valuable items than it.”

 

I pulled two long swords out of my inventory and used them like chopsticks to pick up the book.

 

Book of the Damned

Rank: B

Description: A tome containing various forms of forbidden magic. Blood sacrificed to the pages is needed to read from this book. The greater the quality, the more information can be gained.

 

“Mundane humans found the book and built their own false coven around it. I suppose it was only a matter of time before they betrayed each other. This book can only have one owner after all.” I tossed it in my inventory. “Those who possess it give off a signal to those searching for it. More than one civilization has been fed to that tome, so keep it safe.” The creature said.

 

Basically, I had a trouble magnet in my inventory, and if I tossed it in a lake, someone would find it through their own personal radar. This wouldn’t end well.

 

“I can’t assist you in defending that book because stronger beings than I protect it. This place was supposed to be used for joy and relieving stress. Let us relieve stress.” The eldritch monster said.

 

Angelica was lowered to me as small tentacles pried her lips and teeth open. Tentacles moved to her ass, and one sprayed it with lubrication before moving to her butthole. The woman groaned as a length of hot pink tentacle filled her ass. I stepped forward and lined my cock with her open mouth, and pressed forward.

 

Her juicy, hot tongue scraped against my glands as I eased into her. Soon, the woman’s throat welcomed me in as I pressed ever onward. “Cocks, I need cocks.” Kimmie said with glazed-over eyes. A massive pink tentacle pushed up Suzie’s ass, stretching her black ring to its limit before pulling free, leaving it pouring with lubricants. I grabbed two great handfuls of Angelica’s hair and fucked her hot throat.

 

Angelica was a mundane girl who lived her whole life jealous of her sister’s magic. Girls who were once her friends abandoned her for her lack of magic. Her parents disowned her when they found out, forcing the girl to live with any man who would put up with her. She had been drawn to Kimmie like a moth to the flame. She picked up the ritual knife and never looked back.

 

I saw it all as I fucked the girl’s throat, or that’s what I imagined her life had been like. When I pulled out of her, I was ready for more than her throat.

 

“Take this one; she’s ready.”

 

Kimmie found the book in an old shop. She was a mundane who was to be given as a concubine to a powerful wizard. After exhausting all options, she found the book and slit her husband’s throat on their wedding night. Kimmie never looked back and used every opportunity to get ahead. She took a fake name and started planning raves near Marduk University to find the prey her book needed. She only wanted to be free from her responsibilities, but magic power was addictive.

 

My guess at her back story was a little distracted by the clenching holes in front of my face. I grabbed her hips and plunged into her pussy. Her wet cunny took me in a single thrust and clenched like her life depended on it. Tentacles fucked her face while I crushed the woman’s pussy. Despite the tentacles she was tighter than I expected. Her walls rippled and squeezed, milking my cock for all they were worth. Her lovely oriental lip squeezed as I came so hard that semen poured out around her opening and dripped down her lips.

 

I pulled out and pressed against her asshole. The tight ring sucked me in and down to the base even faster than her pussy. Clearly, Kimmie had some anal experience under her belt, or the tentacle monster’s lube was that good. Her tight bowels squeezed, and I filled her with another load. I pulled away in time for the last one.

 

Suzie wanted to be a doctor but found it easier to sell drugs. She was their supplier of party drugs that made it easy to sacrifice people. It was only a matter of time before she betrayed Kimmie and took the book for herself.

 

I grabbed the woman’s massive boobs and pushed them around my cock. They were soft like marshmallows, and with every thrust, Suzie used her big sexy lips to suck on the head of my cock, slurping, and drooling. A massive pink tentacle jammed its way up the girl’s ass, and she squirted on the spot, moaning around my cock. When I came, she drank it down like it was nectar. Watching her drink my cum was so rewarding.

 

I pulled out and grabbed her legs. Her hairy pussy yawned open, showing off its pink interior. My thrust buried me to the base instantly, and it felt so good to be deep in her black pussy. While it wasn’t as tight as Kimmie’s tight cunt there was something about the extra room that I liked. Juices ran from her pussy down my thighs as I pounded her pussy and listened to her ass clap. It was too longer, but I came deep into her hungry squelching pussy.

 

My stamina wasn’t flagging in the least, no matter how many times I came inside them. Knowing my hedonism could continue without any worry was relaxing.

 

Angelica’s smaller cunt wasn’t as open, but with all the juices between us, sliding in wasn’t a problem. The second I slammed home, she squirted and shook, moaning cutely as the other tentacles slowly pulled Suzie through the dimensional hole.

 

I slid into Angelica’s sopping-wet pussy. A sweet squelch greeted me as displaced lubricant dripped free as I fucked her. The warmth, wetness, and tight walls gripping me took hold of my cock, and I didn’t want to let go. She had my attention.

 

None of them were going to leave here alive or with an empty womb. Maybe I should try to fuck literally every woman I wanted. I came inside Angelica and moved into fucking her deeper as my cum leaked down to settle in the groove of her asshole. The head of my cock bumped her cervix as I moved my hips. I sigh escaped me as the weight of her body pressed down on my hips. A deliciously salty smell filled with musk and pheromones kept me going longer with her than the others.

 

I had no idea who they were or what they experienced and didn’t really want to know the truth. The fiction I gave them as their backstory was more than enough for me. Let them have pasts that were somewhat redeemable instead of a truth that would have me murder them with my bare hands.

 

Angelica’s cunny squeezed my cock like it never wanted to let go. Her ass lined up, and I struck. She squirted a gushing geyser on my chest as I slammed home. Her milky titties with peach-pink nipples bounced as I fucked her asshole. I leaned forward and snatched a nipple in my mouth, and sucked while fucking her deep in the ass. When I was ready to explode, I pulled out and slammed it in her mouth. I came harder than before and watched my cum pour out of her nose. Then I pulled away and let the tentacles drag her through the dimensional opening.

 

“Remember to keep the book out of the wrong hands. We shouldn’t be summoned into a world like this.” The tentacle rape monster said.

 

“A monster with ethics who would have predicted that,” I said.

 

I found a weak spot in the ceiling and jumped, ripping through it and climbing to the floor above. The couple in the apartment looked surprised when I dragged myself up. I took a pair of pants from the man and left.

 

See Patreon or Kofi for Dinner Chapter and Bonus Content

CH6, 7, 8,  9, and 10  are on my patreon 25k in all

Kofi

Patreon

0