Chapter 2: Literally the Worst…
3.1k 4 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This novel is finished, and you can purchase it digitally on Amazon here, or on Smashwords here. You can also donate $10 or more to me on Patreon to get this novel, and any other that I release here. Up to chapter 6 will be released today, thirty minutes apart, then it will switch to daily uploads at 12PM.

Chapter 2: Literally the Worst…

(Syrilblia’s POV)

Getting up from the oddly very comfortable bed, I walked over to a standing long mirror. In the mirror, I was faced with a new body. Dark, slightly purple hair, and with similar colored eyes, I was gorgeous.

My body looked to be either 18 or 19, which was odd considering how old I was before I died. This was clearly one of those reincarnation events. It’s just too bad that I got fucked over in the end…

Knock!

Maid: “Lady Syrilblia, the bath is ready for you.” She informed with a bow after coming into the room.

The maid, shattering any hope that I had, said my name. The problem was that I knew who this person was. No. Not the maid, but me. I have reincarnated as a villainess noble girl. Specifically, Syrilblia Sephiranie.

Syrilblia: “I see. Lead the way.” I reply.

Soon, I was being bathed by various skilled maids. Most of them were on edge, which is expected. To them, they all know that this woman is evil. Well, all they know is that I tend to get other maids fired. Is it really “me” is this case? I guess that it is now…

Splash!

Now soaking in the bath, I began to think about my situation. It was surely poor, to say the least. From what I can guess, that is, if my guess at my current age is right, I am decently screwed already.

This girl… she has committed various evil acts all her life. Luckily, her father covered all of it up. But not fully. Her father, Martin Sephiranie, is a very evil man. Who believes that nobles are a race far above anyone else.

And he loved to teach his daughter such beliefs. Skipping over most of the story of this novel, Syrilblia fell in love with the male lead. But the female lead was the one who the male lead loved.

Of course, this greatly angered the overly pompous Syrilblia. And she bullied the female lead in various ways. It wasn’t the typical bullying, either. She tortured her multiple times, and Syrilblia had the female lead friends raped and murdered.

This girl, whose body I now control, was truly evil to the core. In this kingdom, the Sephiranie family is only second to the royal family. With such power, it was very easy for Syrilblia to get her way and commit such evil acts.

In the end, she will get what is coming to her. All of her misdeeds leaked to the public. Syrilblia’s and her father’s sins were leaked, the entire family was practically lynched to death. This was all due to what she did to the female lead. After all, the male lead was the prince of this kingdom.

What the hell do I have to do for me to survive this terrible situation that I have found myself in? The things that happened this morning tell me that this is still early in the novel. That is, I asked a maid when I will be attending the Royal Academy, which won’t be for five months until now.

Maid: “Lady Syrilblia, your mother and father are waiting to eat breakfast with you.” She nervously informed.

Syrilblia: “Oh. Help me get dressed, then.” I reply, getting out of the bath.

I was then dressed in an amazing looking dress by the maids. The color was of a dark purple, which really fit my features. Why does this girl have far bigger breast than I did in my past life?…

Whatever. The quality of the dress would rival that of the most expensive brands in my past life. Such luxury… This family truly is powerful. Even the bed felt like a modern one, if not even more comfortable.

A Short Walk Later.

I was shocked at how luxurious this damn estate was. And I only now recalled that things like magic actually exist in this dimension. The lighting in the estate were Mana Crystals. Specifically, Light Mana ones.

The novel wasn’t really that detailed on things like currency, prices, how rare things were, etc. So I really have no idea how expensive this estate is, but I do feel like it is very grand and expensive.

Knock!

Syrilblia: “Mother, Father. I have arrived.” I inform through the door.

Marina: “Come in.” She replied.

Opening the door, I was met with my mother and father. The two were sitting on opposite sides of the table. On the master seats of each end, I mean. From what I know of the novel, these two have long since lost love for each other.

Marina: “How rare of you to eat breakfast with me.” She said with a smile.

Syrilblia: “Oh? Is it really that rare? My memory on the subject eludes me.” I reply with a smile of my own.

Marina Sephiranie… This woman sure was beautiful. Like an exact copy of how I currently look, but more mature. Eh, who am I kidding? This woman is a total milf! And even worse, I am a super lesbian!!!

Marina: “That’s right. If I remember correctly, the last time was when you were 15 years of age. As you’re currently 18 years of age, it has been years.” She explained.

Syrilblia: “…”

Shit… I already messed up. But this isn’t my fault!!! The content that described Syrilblia’s life before the Royal Academy was very sparse, and not very detailed. How was I supposed to know that she was a spoiled brat like this!?

Martin: “Marina, you jest. It is a wonder to have our daughter eat with us once more.” He said with a cheerful tone.

Marina: “I jest, I jest. Please come eat, Syrilblia. We had the chief cook your favorite meal.” She said with a happy tone.

In what probably looked to be a protest against my father, as Syrilblia was always a daddy’s girl, I sat down in the seat right next to my mother. This earned me a nasty glare from my father, but I didn’t care at all.

The food soon arrived at the table, and I started to eat. Memories of proper eating etiquette were seemingly ingrained in this bodies muscle memory. As such, there wasn’t really any mistake in how I conducted myself while eating.

After breakfast, Marina left to tend to her work. In this world, male and females are equal to an existent. The work load of our fief was split between Martin and Marina. But Marina did most of it. As I was leaving the dining hall, father stopped me.

Martin: “Have you taken my words to heart?” He asked.

Syrilblia: “When have I ever not, Father?” I reply.

Martin: “Good. As I have said, your mother really loves you, and she isn’t aware of all of the things that you’ve done.” He replied.

Syrilblia: “Are you sure that she hadn’t become aware of them? I certainly have done many things, you know.” I ask with an unsure tone.

Martin: “I am certain of this, Syrilblia. Don’t worry. Now, get in her good graces, and figure out where she keeps the family seal and family ring.” He explained before leaving me alone.

Ah, right… I forgot about this little detail. Martin married Marina to get into this family, not the other way around. Due to that, Marina is actually the family head, not him. How funny…

Since nothing was mentioned in the novel about this, I can only assume that Syrilblia never bothered to go along with her father’s plan, or nothing ever came of it. Syrilblia was actually pretty stupid, after all. Ah, I am now inhabiting the body of that evil idiot, though. Not funny…

107