Chapter 5: Not my Daughter. ❤️
4.5k 5 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This novel is finished, and you can purchase it digitally on Amazon here, or on Smashwords here. You can also donate $10 or more to me on Patreon to get this novel, and any other that I release here.

Chapter 5: Not my Daughter.

(Marina’s POV)

After we finished eating, I walked my “daughter” to the door. Some of the maids are loyal to Martin, so it would be wise if we didn’t look so close to each other already. Once she was gone, Carna looked at me fondly.

Carna: “Congratulations, Marina.” She said with a smile.

Marina: “Congratulations for what?” I reply with a confused tone.

Carna: “Do you really need me to spell it out for you, My Lady?” She asked with a scoff.

Marina: “…”

Carna: “You’ve been lusting after your daughter for many years now, you know. And now, it would seem that it wouldn’t be wrong to do so.” She explained.

Marina: “Wouldn’t it still be wrong?” I reply.

Carna: “The blood relations are there, but that is just her body. Marina, I know that you’re not a fool. That woman is no longer your daughter.” She continued.

Right… As wrong as it was, I have always wanted to be with my own daughter. Even after seeing and knowing all the horrible things that she did, I still wanted her. The woman inhabiting her body now isn’t the same person.

Marina: “She isn’t, but how does she know so many things?” I ask with a thinking pose.

Carna: “I have no idea, My Lady. If you want an answer to that question, then slip her some truth cookies.” She replied with a shrug.

Marina: “…”

Carna: “?”

Marina: “Is it fine for me to pursue her now? Though, the fact that I still lust after her, even with a different soul inside her body… Doesn’t that mean that I am attracted to her body, and not her soul?” I ask with an unsure tone.

Carna: “That is a question that only you can answer. Even if you just lust after her body, what does it matter? Instead, you should try and figure out if this woman is a lesbian.” She replied.

Marina: “That is easier said than done…” I reply with a groan.

If I was a dominating woman, it would be easy. But I am not. How the hell can I figure out if that woman is a lesbian as well? After all, I only figured out my sexuality after I first had sex with Martin.

How I even fell in love with him for such a short period… I have no idea. It was just luck that I ended up pregnant with Syrilblia that first and single night that I shared with that horrible man…

Carna: “From what I’ve heard and seen, this woman is far more intelligent and observant than your original daughter. She slipped up greatly by being able to so easily deal with those documents, though.” She explained.

Marina: “That is the case… Syrilblia… I don’t even know if that child knew how to read.” I reply.

Carna: “Since she isn’t a fool, like your original daughter was, maybe she can catch you?” She replied.

Marina: “Catch me?” I reply with a head tilt.

Carna: “Stealing Syrilblia used panties while she is bathing… that is one of your favorite things to do. Her used panties seemed to be good masturbation material for you.” She said with a smug tone.

Marina: “…”

Damn woman… It is good that Carna never lusted after me, and I never lusted after her. Carna is the kind of person who would never allow secrets to exist in a relationship. She so easily figured out that I am attracted to my daughter…

Carna: “According to the maids, Syrilblia will be taking a bath soon. You should make your move.” She advised.

Marina: “But…” She stopped my words.

Carna: “No buts! This will reveal what kind of woman she is. If she is a lesbian, she might want to get involved with you. It would seem that she knows a decent bit of the future, otherwise she wouldn’t have stayed in this estate.” She replied with a stern tone.

Marina: “…”

Carna: “And if she tries to use this as blackmail material, and she was just playing us… what does it matter? Just use magic to turn her into your love doll.” She said with a laugh.

Marina: “…”

I had forgotten how scary Carna can be. Though it was on my orders, she was the one who executed many people so that I could become the head of this family. Even my own parents weren’t spared.

Not that I have any problems with me killing them. Those “people” if you could call them that. Were all very evil, and committed crimes far worse than what Martin and my original daughter did.

Marina: “Fine…” I agree.

Carna: “Good! I trust that you know how to set this up properly. I highly doubt that you want your personal maid, and long time loyal friend, to guide you on how to seduce your daughter.” She said with a laugh.

With a pout, I left my room and went to Syrilblia’s bath. The fact that I was lusting after her was the only reason why she could get her own bath like this. The amount of times I pampered her, but she never looked my way, was vexing.

To be fair to my original daughter, no one would think that their parent giving them things was a roundabout way of seduction. Entering into the bath, I saw the back of Syrilblia through the curtains, who was sitting in the bath.

It was odd that no one ever question why I had these curtains put up. It gave me a perfect cover to come into the bath without being noticed, and taking Syrilblia’s used panties. The mist from the bath, and the loud sounds of the water moving, were a good cover as well.

That girl was oblivious most of the time, probably never even noticing that someone stole her panties on purpose. She always blamed it on a maid just being careless and misplacing them.

I am no idiot. I was certain that Syrilblia noticed how I was peeking at her chest a while ago. With this, and her panties disappearing, she should connect that I took them. I hope…

Back in my room, I close the door, but leave it open a small bit on purpose. Just enough to see into the room, specifically at my bed. Martin and I have slept in separate rooms for a long time, now that I think about it…

Swallowing whatever pride and dignity I had left, I waited fifteen minutes for Syrilblia to be done with the bath. When I was certain that she was, I sat on my bed.

Pushing up my dress, and putting my hand inside my panties, I sniffed Syrilblia’s and started masturbating. This would be an amazing and flawless plan… If I wasn’t actually fully masturbating intently now…

112