Chapter 62: New Reincarnater. ❤️
537 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 62: New Reincarnater.

(Syrilblia’s POV)

Knight Commander: “…Will you file a complaint and try to charge the ones that reported you?” She asked.

Syrilblia: “No. You’ve had a hard day, and I doubt that arresting the entire male population of this Academy is even something that can be done.” I deny.

Knight Commander: “Your mercy knows no bounds, Lady Syrilblia! My soldiers and I will leave now, my sincere apologies for this upsetting event.” She said with a bow.

After which, the knights practically ran away. Just as fast as they could without losing their pride. How funny… It was like watching cartoon characters run away, but in slow motion.

Charlie: “The campus smells of sex… Are you really not a demon?” She asked.

Currently, I was having tea with Charlie, the priestess from earlier, inside of the dorm. Like with Ramona and me, she reincarnated into this world. Like us, she also read the novel.

Ramona: “She isn’t a demon yet, no.” She denied.

Charlie: “Really?” She replied.

Syrilblia: “Really. As for the sex smell… their claims about me being a demon was wrong. But, yes, I did, indeed, have sex with every female on campus.” I reply with a proud tone.

Charlie: “You… you seduced them all? I am impressed… More importantly, can you fill me in on everything?” She pleaded.

Lots of Explaining Later.

Ramona and Charlie weren’t characters depicted in the novel, so none of us know anything about them, besides what they themselves experienced.

Charlie took in all the information that I gave her, and now she was in the process of thinking through it all. After all, it is a lot of information.

Charlie: “Syrilblia… come here, please.” She said after standing up from her seat.

Syrilblia: “What is it?” I ask after doing the same.

Charlie: “Give me the best deep kiss that you can muster.” She said with a smile.

Wooo! I seduced her so fucking fast! Or, not… I don’t feel any attraction from her at all. I think… is she trying to prove something? Though, even if she is, I won’t deny kissing a cute girl.

Kiss!

The kiss lasted a while, and it didn’t take long for the girl to learn how to kiss me. Parting our lips, I saw a smile on her face. But it wasn’t one that a pleasured girl would show.

Syrilblia: “…”

Before I could ask, Charlie pulled my hand underneath her priestess robe, and under her panties as well. There… I knew what she was trying to do. Charlie was dry as can be.

Charlie: “I am asexual, Syrilblia. It was the same in my old life, and the same in this one.” She informed.

Syrilblia: “If you’re asexual, why ask me for a kiss?” I ask with a raised eyebrow.

Charlie: “I was curious if you could actually get me to feel sexual pleasure, but that wasn’t the case. Now that you know, please do not bother with seducing me.” She answered.

Syrilblia: “I am not a rapist, so don’t worry about it.” I reply with a shrug.

Charlie: “You cannot have sex with me… but can I still join your group?” She nervously asked.

Ramona: “You won’t even spread your kitten for…” I silenced her with a kiss.

Look, the woman was about to call me her “Mommy”. I might seem like a lewd girl, but such a thing isn’t fit for the ears of the none perverted ones, such as Charlie.

Syrilblia: “I used seduction to help build Marina’s empire, but it’s not like I only see females as objects for my pleasure. In the end, it will just be demons.” I add after parting the kiss.

Charlie: “So…” She replied.

Syrilblia: “You can join us, silly. It is far better than making you our enemy.” I say with a laugh.

Charlie: “That’s great! Now… I actually have an odd request…” She added.

Syrilblia: “What is it?” I reply.

Charlie: “I… My brain is wired all wrong, you see. I only get sexual pleasure from hurting others. A woman could lap up my slit for hours, and I will be as dry as possible. But… the moment I inflict some kind of pain on a girl… I get wet as can be.” She explained.

Syrilblia: “…”

Her brain must really be wired wrong. Charlie cannot receive pleasure normally, but only through violence. Well, I will accept… just as long as she keeps it in moderation…

Charlie: “I will not kill anyone, mind you. Also, I can use healing magic.” She clarified.

With a good idea, I ask it to the woman herself. Of course, flare, being the perverted girl that she is, accepted the idea with a smile on her face. Once she agreed, Charlie’s eyes lit up. Flare… hang in there!

Charlie’s POV

In front of me was a hot milf… I find it weird that I am asexual, but prefer women. Is it because they’re softer than males? Regardless of why, this was the only way that I could get sexual pleasure.

Unfortunately, it was hard to find a girl who was willing to indulge in my… sadist method of pleasure. Both in this new life, and in my old one as well. This woman… Flare, she was soaking wet already. I haven’t even touched her.

Charlie: “Can I choke you?” I ask.

Flare: “Please do!” She happily agreed.

Placing my hands around her soft neck, I slowly restricted her breathing. The woman was smiling the entire time, but I was basically killing her right now…

Ungodly Amount of Choking Later.

On the floor, was the released sexual fluids of Flare… and me. I never realized that I could even squirt. What a fucked up brain I have. Each time she was on the verge of dying, the girl would orgasm, and so would I.

Flare: “You’re so sadistic… Mistress won’t ever grant me such pleasure.” She said with a moan.

Taking my hand, the woman placed it near her sex. What was she doing?

Flare: “It hurts to do this… you will be hurting me… such a thing will make you happy, right? Then… shove your hand up my vagina.” She pleaded.

Fisting!? Can her pussy even take my hand? Regardless of it could, I wanted very much to try it out… Flare was already naked, and so was I. As such, I pushed her onto the bed, specifically, on her stomach.

Squirt!

She was so wet; I didn’t need to bother with lubricating her pussy at all. With a broad smile on my face, I shoved my entire fist, and part of my arm, up into her sex. Instantly, she squirted.

I needed more of this… I didn’t realize that… I could have sex. To my brain, this pain I inflicted on the willing Flare… was well and truly sex.

Without a care in the world, I mixed my hand that was still pounding the entrance of her womb, and my free hand to spank her plumb ass. Now that I can get pleasure… I wonder how long I can go for… The day is young, and this night… I will make sure it is long.

20