Chapter 1: Aqua
1.1k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Congratulations on the host's successful binding to the planting system.]

[The purpose of this system is to assist the host in sowing seeds smoothly across myriad worlds.]

Sato Hikaru, reporting to the Student Council President, Shinomiya Kaguya, in the Shuchiin Student Union, was stunned when he saw the system prompt suddenly appear before him.

Having transmigrated for over ten years, I had always considered myself to have had an ordinary birth without any cheat.

Why?

Why did the system awaken at this moment? Just as he had been admitted to the Shuchiin Academy and even joined the Student Council as a first grader. Just when everything was finally on track?

Could it be that a late system-awakening is a trend nowadays?

[Since this is the system's first activation, tutorials are enabled by default. If you object, please cancel after reading the 13,000 system instructions.]

[Tutorial starts in 5, 4…]

"Wait! Why is the countdown only 5 seconds? How can anyone read through 13,000 system instructions in that time?"

[1, 0, countdown finished. The host has not canceled the operation, transmigration initiated.]

Ignoring Sato Hikaru's complaints, the system continued on its own, initiating the tutorial once the countdown ended.

Sato Hikaru's vision darkened, and he felt his consciousness fading.

When his sight returned, he was no longer in the familiar student council room.

Glancing around, except for the space beneath his feet, everything was as black as an abyss.

As for the ground below, aside from the smooth floor, there was only a chair with a bag of potato chips on a small table next to it. Nothing else.

"Oh… I get it!"

Seeing this, Sato Hikaru felt everything fall into place. He was no longer confused. He immediately approached the chair and remarked, "Well, it may look ordinary, but this material is unfamiliar. Have I transmigrated to another realm?"

With that thought, Sato Hikaru promptly sat on the chair.

"So, system, now that I've taken my seat, do I become the demon king and resurrect the demon clan?"

[???]

The only response Sato Hikaru received from the system was three question marks.

[Host, did you perhaps misinterpret something?]

"Huh? Aren't you the system for resurrecting a demon king?"

Da...da...da...

As Sato Hikaru pondered, the distinct sound of footsteps echoed in the vast, empty space.

Lifting his gaze toward the source of the sound, he saw a blue-haired beauty, resembling a goddess. She donned a feathered coat, her head lowered as she strolled unhurriedly toward him.

The woman's lips moved as if whispering something. Due to the distance, however, Sato Hikaru couldn't hear a word.

"Ah!"

Just as Sato Hikaru was hesitating about whether to speak first, the other party seemed to sense Sato Hikaru's gaze and immediately exclaimed.

Her face then turned a little angry as she said anxiously, "Why are you sitting in my chair? Quickly get down, get down!"

"Ah? Is this your seat?"

"Of course! You're being disrespectful to a goddess; be careful of being punished by the gods!"

"God, goddess?"

Although he had previously thought this lady had an extraordinary temperament, Sato Hikaru never expected that she was actually a goddess.

As for whether it was a lie?

Seeing the floating feather robe behind her, Sato Hikaru already knew the answer.

"Sorry, sorry! When I arrived, I didn't see anyone around, only the chair..."

Seeing Sato Hikaru immediately jump down from the chair, the unknown goddess's expression softened slightly.

But when she heard Sato Hikaru's explanation, she frowned and whispered, "I clearly remember closing the door before going to the toilet. How did someone get in here? It seems those angels are..."

"Ah? Goddess, did you say something?"

"Ah... nothing."

The goddess stiffened slightly when she realized someone was in front of her and immediately looked at Sato Hikaru with a loving smile. "You don't need to blame yourself too much; everything is the fault of this world."

???

Hearing the goddess's comforting words, Sato Hikaru's first reaction was, "Is there something wrong with this goddess?"

His second reaction was that the goddess looked so familiar. Had he seen her somewhere before?

It wasn't that he was lustful and saw her in his dreams, but in reality, somewhere in his memory, he should have encountered her figure and related information.

But... where?

If he had truly seen such a fairy-like beauty, he would never forget her!

"As the teachings of the Axis Church are all-inclusive, as the goddess of their faith, I won't blame you for this."

Axis Church!!!

"It's you! The Idiot Goddess, Goddess of Party Tricks! Aqua!!!"

"Ai?"

Hearing the words Sato Hikaru blurted out, it was Aqua's turn to be stunned.

"How outrageous!"

After a brief pause, Aqua immediately puffed up her face angrily. "I am clearly a Goddess of Water! I am not an Idiot Goddess or Goddess of Party Tricks! You blasphemous child, I will give you the divine punishment of never having water when you go to the toilet!!!"

41