Chapter 5: Wholesale Cheats
653 5 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sob…sob…regarding the cheat, Mr. Sato…"

"What's wrong?" Just when Sato Hikaru was thinking how to make Aqua into a weapon.

The timid voice of the Goddess of Water brought Sato Hikaru out of his thoughts. He frowned and looked at the mentally retarded goddess: "Is there any problem with the cheat?"

"No problem, but…" Aqua forcefully laughed twice and pointed her finger at the table beside Sato Hikaru and said: "The cheat catalog and contracts are all in that drawer."

"Oh."

Nodding his head, Sato Hikaru opened the drawer and saw a [Process manual for another world transmigration reincarnation service] on the left side of the drawer and a thick stack of contracts with at least several hundred sheets on the right.

Seeing the contract for various cheats such as artifacts, talents, abilities, Sato Hikaru blinked.

Then he directly stored all the contracts into his system space, then looked at Aqua as if nothing had happened.

"Okay, I have chosen."

Aqua: ???

"Ahem!"

Seeing Aqua, who turned beetle-eyed, stunned on the spot, Sato Hikaru coughed lightly and reminded: "Now let's talk about the transmigration."

"Wait, wait a minute you… Mr. Sato!"

Actually, Sato Hikaru's behavior has gone too far.

Aqua, who had been crying ever since she wore the golden hoop, unexpectedly exploded.

Although in the end, due to the shadow of the previous tightening spell, her words were changed at the last moment.

However, she immediately stood up from the ground and glared at Sato Hikaru and showed a rare strong objection.

"According to the rules, everyone can only choose one contract!"

"Oh, what of it?"

"Eh!?"

Seeing Aqua's dumbfounded look, Sato Hikaru impatiently said: "What of it? I have taken everything, what will happen?"

"Eh…that… you will receive divine punishment?"

"Oh…you want to give me divine punishment?"

"Eh!! No, definitely not!"

Glared at by Sato Hikaru, Aqua, who had raised a strong objection just now, immediately became frightened again.

Immediately perform a standard dogeza towards Sato Hikaru: "I'm sorry! I was too arrogant!"

Ignoring the goddess performing dogeza, Sato Hikaru took the [Process manual for another world transmigration reincarnation service] and turned towards the cheat distribution page and read carefully.

Although Sato Hikaru did not fear Aqua's divine punishment, he was also afraid that he might have taken too many things, and ended up being hunted by the gods behind Aqua, which would not be worth the gain.

Fortunately, after reading the manual, Sato Hikaru realized that there was no need to worry about this problem.

This was because the contract here with Aqua was the quota assigned to every goddess. It was not that all the treasures were gathered here.

In other words, even if he robbed Aqua, it would not affect the rest of the god realm.

It's just that the transmigrator that Aqua received in the future would not receive any cheat, and had to travel naked.

As for what would happen to those dead otakus who travel to transmigrate to another world without cheats…

"What does that have to do with me?"

As he spoke, Sato Hikaru stuffed the entire manual into the system space, then looked at Aqua: "Now the cheat selection has been completed, next would be the world selection."

"Wuwuwu…"

Looking at Sato Hikaru who didn't leave any contract for her, Aqua's eyes completely lost their luster and murmured as if she had been broken: "Gone, my contributions are all gone…"

That sad-look was truly tear-jerking.

Unfortunately, Sato Hikaru was heartless.

He was even in a good mood, as he had just made a small fortune.

However, seeing Aqua's broken appearance, it seemed that she would not be able to perform the follow-up work.

Desperate, Sato Hikaru still comforted her: "Don't worry about your contributions."

"Ha…without any cheat, sending those trashy otakus would definitely break like a glass falling to the ground. There is no more hope…"

"It's alright."

Seeing Aqua that was still feeling hopeless, Sato Hikaru showed a very heart-warming smile: "I can assure you, from today onwards, you no longer need to worry about those contribution issues. Not only that, in the future, you won't even need to receive those otakus for transmigration and not even need to do those boring and troublesome tasks."

Hearing Sato Hikaru's words, the despairing Aqua's eyes slowly became brighter and brighter.

By the time Sato Hikaru finished speaking, Aqua's bug watery eyes were almost shining.

She crawled excitedly towards Sato Hikaru and hugged his thigh and said: "Are you serious?"

"Of course, it's true."

Seeing that Aqua had completely taken the bait, Sato Hikaru smiled and said in a very 'kind' tone: "But the premise is that you have to send me to another world first."

31