Chapter 7: *Fantasy BGM*
572 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Waaa…! What have you done!!”

Aqua, who had finally reacted, covered her face as though it was the end of the world and broke down crying.

“Uwaaaaa…it’s over…I can’t go back anymore!”

Such behavior on the street was undoubtedly quite noticeable.

Sensing the eyes of the surrounding people gathered here, Sato Hikaru immediately acted as though he did not know Aqua and quietly stayed away from this embarrassing person like an ordinary passerby.

In fact, the reason why Sato Hikaru brought Aqua down here was not because he wanted Aqua this Idiot Goddess to become his companion nor was it because he coveted her beauty.

He knew from the anime what had happened to Sato Kazuma. Although Aqua had some abilities, as a companion, she was undoubtedly a very troublesome and high-risk companion.

How many crises were caused by the reckless actions of this idiot goddess

As for the latter…

Although Aqua was indeed a rare beauty, however…

En…

Now that the cheats were here, in the future, what kind of woman would he not have? So, why bother with this idiot?

In short, the reason why Sato Hikaru brought Aqua with him was to prevent her from secretly causing trouble for him from heaven after he left.

For example, sending divine punishment on him, like not having water in the toilet, every three days or so.

Or she could have sent an oracle to the Axis Church saying that he was a devil or something.

Sato Hikaru, who was full of cheats, was not worried that he would actually meet any truly dangerous situation, but it was still disgusting to be entangled by a group of lunatics.

Now that he had pulled Aqua down here, and seeing that she apparently could no longer return to god’s realm and secretly do things, Sato Hikaru planned to escape.

Otherwise, it would be troublesome once Aqua reacted and entangled herself on him, making a mess.

However, …

“Hey, that girl is crying so hard, does anyone know what has happened?”

“No idea, she seemed to have appeared together with that man in strange clothes.”

“Man? Was it a case of being played with?”

Hearing someone pointed at him, Sato Hikaru paused his step and hesitated for two seconds.

And in just a few seconds, the topics of discussion around him had escalated again.

“Have you heard? It seemed that she was played by a man.”

“Ah, I know, I have met those two before, it seemed to be an eloping couple!”

“That’s right! I heard that the woman had been forced to have three miscarriages.”

Sato Hikaru’s head was numb as he heard all these discussions.

At this moment, he really wanted to find the person who said that he had met him before and asked him where he had seen him, who had just transmigrated to this world, before!

There was also the last one about having three miscarriages that were even more outrageous!

Didn’t you know that the one you were slandering was a goddess? Were you not afraid of receiving divine punishment?

Unfortunately…

Regardless of whether it was the matter of transmigration or goddess, it was not something that could be talked about.

Furthermore, Sato Hikaru did not want to be known as a scumbag, who abandoned his eloped lover, caused her to have three miscarriages, and even forced her to sell herself to support him, before he had even debuted.

That’s right, in just these few moments, his “scumbag level” had reached another new level.

Sato Hikaru did not dare think that just by delaying his own explanation for two seconds, the story had developed to such a ridiculous level.

Out of helplessness, he could only turn to look at the still devastated and crying Aqua: "You win, you just want to be an adventurer, right? I won't stop you anymore."

As Sato Hikaru's words fell, the surrounding voices of discussion paused for a moment, and then came a few exclaims like, 'What's the matter? Is it another newbie who ran away from home wanting to register as an adventurer?'

Then within ten seconds, the crowd that surrounded the area dispersed completely.

“It had to be said that the nature of joining in on the fun is still the same regardless of the world, or was there something wrong with the mind of this world’s people?”

As he said that, Sato Hikaru went to Aqua’s side, knocked on the golden hoop on her head and said: “Hey, stop crying, I have a way to send you back.”

“Wuu…” Aqua, who still had her head lowered while crying, suddenly stopped crying when she heard this and looked at Sato Hikaru with her big watery eyes: “Really?”

“Of course, when have I ever lied to you?”

After comforting Aqua with a few words, ignoring the goddess’ hesitant look, Sato Hikaru directly pulled Aqua and walked towards the Adventurer’s Guild after checking the direction with his ‘eye of insight’.

“No matter what, I have, after all, arrived in this world, so let us go and register as an adventurer first.”

“Huh? You already know which world this is?”

“Yes.”

Hearing Aqua’s inquiry, Sato Hikaru nodded and replied while his eyes fell on the system panel.

[Tutorial 5 completed, rewards received: Newbie gift pack *1]

[All tutorials have been completed, calculating result…evaluation completed]

[Congratulation host for getting the evaluation: SSSSS]

[Remarks: Your shamelessness has reached the limit. You robbed a batch of cheats and kidnapped a goddess as a pet. Do you really need a newbie gift pack?]

[Congratulations to host for completing the tutorial, the system has been officially bound and activated]

[As host has obtained a 5S evaluation, additional rewards had been received: luxury box*5]

[Welcome host to have officially arrived in the first world <God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!>. The tasks to be completed in this world are as follows…]

27