Chapter 9: Axis Cult
447 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Okay, now please put your hand on the crystal ball. This magic tool will detect your talent and then create your adventurer card.”

Under the guidance of a certain beautiful “big” sister with particularly developed breast muscle, Sato Hikaru placed his hand on the tool without looking at the adventurer card, which could be said to be the most important item for an adventurer, being made.

Instead, his eyes kept staring at the ‘big’ sister: “Ahem, Miss Luna, right?”

“Yes.”

Although Sato Hikaru’s eyes were a little rude, the ‘big’ sister called Luna still replied politely: “Is there anything I can help you with?”

“Actually, it’s nothing. Can I just trouble you, not to mention anything you see later?”

“Hm?”

Luna tilted her head in confusion and asked: “Do you have any concern?”

“Well…part of the reason is that I do not want others to know about my profession.”

Glancing at Aqua who was staring at the magic tools curiously, Sato Hikaru leaned his upper body towards Luna and whispered.

“The most important thing is that my companion is a bit special, although she is very talented, she can be quite excessive, so I hope that you do not show any abnormality, otherwise it will be very troublesome.

“Professional information is everyone’s privacy. It’s okay if you do want to publish it, but your companions…”

However, faced with Sato Hikaru’s request, Luna refused with a smile: “I’m sorry, Mr. Sato, this matter.”

Seeing that Luna was about to reject him, Sato Hikaru quickly interrupted: “She is a member of the Axis Cult.”

“I understand! Thank you for your reminder.”

Seeing the receptionist’s attitude which had turned 180, Sato Hikaru sighed at the outrageous intimidation power of Axis Cult believers in this world. But he still stood up calmly.

At this moment, the magic tool that drew the adventurer’s card had finished. After receiving Sato Hikaru’s consent, Luna picked up the card and glanced at the data.

After pondering for a moment, she suggested to Sato Hikaru: “Mr. Sato’s intelligence and spiritual attributes are relatively high, if you are willing, you can consider changing your job into trainee priest or a trainee magician.”

“All are magic professions…”

Sato Hikaru was not surprised at this result.

Although after he had transmigrated, he inherently had a ‘precocious’ buff, this kind of buff was still fine in elementary and middle school, but afterwards he still needed to work hard.

Therefore, in order to enter Shuchi'in academy, marry a rich woman and reach the pinnacle of life, he still studied very hard, so it was normal for his intelligence and spirit attributes to be high.

However, …

“Let’s forget about changing jobs, it is enough to maintain the most basic adventurer job.”

After speaking, Sato Hikaru did not wait for Luna’s persuasion and directly pushed Aqua forward: “Please register this person too, please.”

Seeing Sato Hikaru’s attitude, Luna thought that he was only here to accompany Aqua, but actually had no wish to become an adventurer.

“I understand.”

So, she nodded and did not continue speaking, and guided Aqua to register.

Of course, the reason why Sato Hikaru did not change jobs was not like what Luna had thought.

It’s just that those professional classifications of priests, magicians, swordsmen and even archers were meaningless to him.

He just needed to look through the batch of cheats he brought from god’s realm, he would be able to find a holy sword that can make him a first-generation sword saint, or even find innate skill that allowed him to master all magic.

Even the current weak attributes shown in the adventurer card were deliberately revealed by Sato Hikaru.

Otherwise, he could just sign all those cheats related to [monstrous strength], [super magic]. Then the attribute values shown in the adventurer card would have exploded.

But then, what’s the use of that?

Although Sato Hikaru did not have the bad habit of role-playing as a pig to eat a tiger, like those protagonists in ancient times, who waited until those annoying people were jumping around before slapping them in the face.

But similarly, Sato Hikaru did not have the bad habit of exposing all of his abilities to other people and even explaining all the intricacies of his skills to the enemy.

Some things are better kept secret. 

As for those pretentious things?

When I had completed a few system tasks and eliminated a few of the demon king’s army generals, there would not be a need to be pretentious, everyone would naturally feel that you were awesome.

“Unexpectedly…”

At this moment, Aqua’s adventurer card was done. 

After seeing the attributes on the card, Luna subconsciously wanted to shout.

But when she recalled Sato Hikaru’s instructions, she quickly covered her mouth with her hands.

She then glanced at the pitifully low intelligence value on the card again, she then looked at Aqua with pity.

“Miss Aqua, your potential professions are quite broad. Except for magicians, you can work in all other occupations. Which would you like?”

“Huh? I don’t really understand, anyway, please help me change my profession to goddess!”

Looking at Aqua, with both her hands on her waist, showing an “I’m awesome” look, Luna, who had previously been doubtful, was instantly convinced.

The person in front of her was definitely a follower of the Axis Cult!

~~~ 

Note:

Axis Church -> Axis Cult

29