Chapter 59: First Time Cooperation
78 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Bundle!”

“Chris, nicely done!”

Seeing Chris swung to the other side and immediately used bundle skill, not only did she stably landed on the multi-headed snake, she also tied together the right-most and left most snake heads.

This is almost like having the outer frame fixed, and the multi-headed snake’s movement would be restricted within the frame.

With this, Chris’s next effort in tying up the rest of the heads would be much easier.

“Heyaaa!”

At this moment, Darkness took the opportunity from the two snake heads that previously outflank herself, retracting their heads to sweep away the dust surrounding herself using the big sword.

“Hurricane!”

Yunyun, who was behind, accurately took this opportunity to once again release magic, the suddenly appearing hurricane sucked away the surrounding dust cloud, and sent them towards the multi-headed snake’s faces.

The two’s simultaneous attack managed to force the multi-headed snake to close its eyes and retreated by one step.

However, Darkness’s condition at this moment was not very good, although she could stand her ground and did not retreat, she was already panting.

Although she could forcefully block the two heads’ frontal attack, she still spent quite a lot of energy.

“Aqua!”

Seeing this, Sato Hikaru immediately shouted at Aqua, who was beside him: “Help Darkness recover, then give her strength and defense blessing!”

“Ah!? Okay, leave it to me!”

Although Aqua was stunned for a moment when she was called, she still reacted quickly, and ran towards Darkness’ side, and placed her hand on Darkness’ shoulder.

“Let me teach this big guy! Recover, divine blessing, strength enhancement, divine wall…”

Seeing Darkness’ body continuously flickered with divine aura, Sato Hikaru was slightly relieved.

He then raised his head to look above the multi-headed snake, Chris had successfully bound together more than half of the snake heads, and thanks to her stealth skill, she was still not noticed by the multi-headed snake.

“It seems to be the time to prepare…range enhancement, duration increase, magic power enhancement…”

After using all the suitable enhancement, Sato Hikaru tapped the lake surface with his staff: “Turn to oil!”

As Sato Hikaru lightly tapped his staff, it suddenly became smooth and greasy.

The transformation started from the place Sato Hikaru tapped, it spread rapidly across the entire poisonous lake with an unimaginable speed.

In several blinks of an eye, the whole lake surface was covered with a layer of oil.

Even the multi-headed snake’s body was also covered in quite a lot of oil due the water waves caused by its activity.

“Wuaaa, what is this!”

Chris, who was lurking on top of the multi-headed water snake and had finally tied the last head, almost slipped.

Luckily, she managed to catch the chain in time, only then could she maintain her stability: “Hey, team leader! Are you trying to harm me?”

“Stop being noisy, if you do not add some oil to lubricate them, how can you make their necks entangled?”

“Eh…”

Chris felt what Sato Hikaru said was right when she recalled the first time she touched the multi-headed snake, although its body was humid and wet, its skin was actually rather rough with some stickiness.

Under the sticky condition, in addition to the occasional collision among the heads, which also separated quickly after touching each other, it was basically impossible to entangle them together.

But if it was in a slippery condition after touching the oil, she just needed to guide it a bit, she might be able to entangle some of its heads together before it realized its situation.

“Tch, isn’t the situation now more dangerous!?”

Helplessly curling her lips, Chris held herself up using the chain with one hand, while the other hand took out her dagger and fiercely stabbed into the snake’s head below her feet.

“Backstab! Paralysis! Thunder bites!”

Three stabs were quickly performed, unfortunately Chris’ dagger was too short, for the multi-headed water snake the wounds were like mosquito bites, it did not even notice her.

“Ahh…is this the only way? Stealth released!”

Noticing that just depending on her own attacks she was unable to attract the snake’s attention, even the head she was currently attacking did not even react.

Chris immediately released her stealth, and took out a throwing knife from her waist and used the ‘throw’ skill on the closest head.

The small throwing knife containing huge power flew straight ahead towards the snake head, then…

That snake head just squinted its eyes slightly, and a sound of collision was heard.

The throwing knife that Chris had high hopes for could not even pierce the eyelid, was immediately reflected.

“Hey, team leader! My ranged attack could not break through its defense, I could not attract its attention at all!”

“Tsk…”

Sato Hikaru, who saw all these things after he repaired the ice wall, knew that he had taken his plan too much for granted.

He did not consider the possibility that although Chris, as a thief, had the necessary skill to complete the task of tying the snake heads, she would not be able to complete the next task.

“Nevermind, you should first retreat!”

Knowing that the matter could not be done, Sato Hikaru also did not force it, he tapped his staff on the ground behind him, and a rock pillar was raised from the ground.

“You should have no problem using the bundle once again and swinging back, right?”

“Heeeeyyyy!”

Chris, who was on the multi-headed snake, looked at the distance, her face fell: “This distance, don’t force people to do such a difficult thing!”

6