Chapter 71: The true connection between the universe and the world
79 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In regards to his bad luck due to Aqua, Sato Hikaru had gotten used to it.

As such the matter of himself being sent to this world due to the connection between Aqua and her believer, Sato Hikaru had quickly let it go.

“However, honestly speaking, the danger in that world is higher than this world, moreover, I do not have the ability to resurrect from death like Subaru. In fact, there is a chance that he would be dead before he met any of the waifus, putting it this way, it is also because he is very lucky that he was transmigrated into this KonoSuba world.”

After skillfully comforting himself from another perspective, Sato Hikaru shifted his focus to another place.

“Since it was information obtained when opening the world channel, then that world…something dragon kingdom of Lugunica is also in this world, is it considered another planet that was under the jurisdiction of god’s realm? Then do I need to go to that world as well?”

[Accurately speaking, this universe is under the jurisdiction of the god’s realm, however, the seed of the world tree did not need to be planted in every planet of the universe. It only needed to be planted in one or two key worlds where most of the information aggregates and there are enough data fluctuations.]

“So, it means that it is optional, right?”

Nodding his head, Sato Hikaru suddenly remembered about the child of Reinhard in that world…no it should be said the treatment of the world’s biological father.

No matter what sort of blessing is required, that blessing would be given, that was simply much more exaggerated than the cheats that he robbed from Aqua.

Previously, he always felt that no matter how doting the world was to a person, that kind of situation should not occur.

But when he thought that in the god’s realm, there’s even a goddess like Aqua…

“It could not be due to Reinhard being too handsome that she attracted the attention of the goddess supervising that world, which was why the situation was so exaggerated, right?”

“Other than those crazy mother(milf) fans and wife(waifu) fans, I truly cannot think of any other reason that would let a world to dote on one person so much…”

[Since the world tree’s information is not enough, unable to confirm, however, from the current information collected from the god’s realm, this kind of possibility cannot be eliminated…]

“Insufficient information, is it…well, it is also not important, after all, I will not be going there anytime soon.”

Nodding his head, in the end Sato Hikaru could not help but complain: “Furthermore, even Eris, who was considered dependable, could also secretly come down to the world to play, what kind of characteristics this god’s realm is, even thinking using the toes is enough, most of them should not be normal.”

When he spoke about being abnormal, Sato Hikaru suddenly paused, recalling the certain quartet of Q version animation…

“It can’t be that there's still Ainz and Tanya, right? That kind of anime crossover where the protagonists from different planets congregate together?”

[Current information within the world tree is insufficient, unable to confirm.]

Similarly unable to confirm, but compared to previous ones, it was much shorter, although this time round, the system truly did not know the answer.

“Unable to confirm, huh? Never mind, since as long as the world tree continues to grow, everything will be clear sooner or later.”

Although it was a pity that he could not immediately get the answer, Sato Hikaru also just casually asked those questions and did not really care about it.

Which was why after asking the question, Sato Hikaru once again focused on the last reward.

[Yamata no Orochi [from Yu Gi Oh]

[Monster/effect/soul]

[7 stars/ATK:2600/DEF:3100/dragon/fire]

[This card cannot be summoned. At the end of the turn in which the summon is reversed, it will return to the player’s hand. When this card inflicts damage to the opponent's life points, draw the card from the deck until the number of cards in your hand reaches 5.]

“Emmm…”

Looking at the card obtained from the final reward, Sato Hikaru silently took out the [green-eyed white dragon] that he had obtained earlier from the system space, and place the two cards together.

“Say, system… the previously obtained blessing from Re:zero world is because the planet is also in this universe, then this one…”

Raising the two monster battle cards in his hand, Sato Hikaru had a face that could not accept it, and said with a slightly broken expression: “Please don’t tell me, the reason why this monster battle card appears is because this universe also contains the world of Yu Gi Oh?”

[Don’t worry host, this reward was not drawn from this world’s information.]

“Then, that’s good…”

Seeing the system refuted his guess, Sato Hikaru breathed a huge sigh of relief.

“I still thought, the world of Yu Gi Oh was created by someone from the god’s realm who is addicted to cards. That world is too exaggerated…”

After he finished speaking, Sato Hikaru once again asked curiously: “Since these cards are not from this world”

“Hey, team leader!”

Just when Sato Hikaru wanted to ask where the card from Yu Gi Oh came from, Chris’ voice was heard from outside.

Sato Hikaru turned his head and was surprised to see that Chris, who had just finished her bath, had completely recovered her previous heroic appearance.

Even the hair on her head that had been burned by at least half, had also recovered.

“How did she do that!?”

Seeing Chris, who had returned to her original appearance, Sato Hikaru stopped talking nonsense with the system and immediately moved to Chris’ side, and stretched his hand to pat the hairs on her head: “It is actually true hair!?”

“Hey! What are you touching!”

Slapping Sato Hikaru’s hand that touched her without permission, Chris shyly retreated by two steps, then stared angrily at Sato Hikaru.

“What, is it bad that I have recovered, why are your expressions like you are seeing the end of the world!”

5