Chapter 3 – The Story of Akuma Senju!
809 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Konohagakure Academy}

Hashirama Senju was one of the most legendary characters to grace the Elemental nations. He abolished the centuries of wars that had plagued the world as he and Uchiha Madara came together to create Konohagakure. Even though Hashirama was famous throughout the world he made sure that his family didn't have to face troubles due to his limelight. 

His marriage to Uzumaki Mito was an open secret but his children grew up in secrecy. The Senju was a large clan but it has been reduced to less than three digits in the last Shinobi World War. Even though Hashirama had been successful in getting many reforms passed through the shinobi world, the peace was extinguished with his and Madara's death.

With the two monsters of Konoha gone the First Shinobi World War, broke out. Tobirama Senju managed to make sure that Konoha didn't lose during the war but the losses the Senju and Uchiha clan had taken could only be described as catastrophic. 

Still, Hashirama's gambit worked and his progeny survived, with Mito shielding his two children they managed to marry and have kids with him even getting the chance to play with his eldest granddaughter. 

'Akuma Senju' grew up in secrecy as well, although 'he' knew that his grandfather was Hashirama Senju 'he' had to pretend like he was any other member of the Senju clan. Akuma realized that he was Senju from his mother's side with his father being a civilian. His mother died giving birth to him and in grief, his father named him after the devil himself. From the memories that streamed through his mind like a small short movie he was able to figure out the general structure of this new 'Ero World'.

Hashirama Senju, having grown up in a world where he watched his siblings die before they could even live, convinced the 5 elemental nations to make sure that the graduation age for shinobi was increased to 18. In exchange for the tailed beasts every nation accepted this clause and the world ushered into an era of peace. 

This treaty was broken in the First Shinobi World War but after the devastating losses most villages suffered they went back to following the law that they had gotten used to in peacetime. 

Akuma looked up as he slowly sat up, along with his life story and the world he was in, he also realized that he wasn't in the correct timeline as he stared at the massive ass for a couple of moments. The fabric of her pants was stretched to its limits as her ginormous ass was firmly planted on a stool in front of him. 

He looked up at the familiar shade of pink hair that had given him a wrong misconception before and then moved on to the name that was floating above her head. 

...

[Mebuki Haruno Lv - 3] (AN: I know in canon she is blond!)

...

Maybe she felt a stare as she turned around to give him a puzzled look, her wide green eyes stared into his own for a while before she smiled at him and turned around. Akuma watched as the pink-haired beauty leaned forward, her back arched giving him a rather obscene view to admire.

The desire to slam his hand and see for himself just how bouncy that ass was, emerged in him, but that thought was put on the back burner as another batch of windows appeared in front of him.

...

...

[Ding!]

[Congratulations on your successful transmigration into the Naruto World (Ero edition!)]

[There are several things different in this world from canon, One of the most important changes is that Hashirama Senju managed to make sure through treaties and legal contracts that the age of graduation from the academy could not be greater than 18. This strict age limit was followed by shinobi all around the world.]

[The rest of the events of the events in this world 'miraculously' remained the same. You are currently in your last year at the academy with 3 months till graduation and 6 months before the start of the Second Shinobi World War.]

[As compensation for losing access to get a chance to learn more Jutsu before you move on to the events of the World, the Domination Sub-system is unlocked right from the start]

...

[Domination System]

[LP: 0]

{Note: Once you get Lewd Points you can use them to start using them to unlock completed requirements and gain a reward from the girl. Doing lewd acts to increase your Lewd Points!}

[Dominated List:]

[- None]

{Note: Those who are in the Dominated List would be reluctant to go against your command.}

{Note 2: This is not complete mind control and you can't force them to do things outside their moral compass, though the moral compass could be slowly whittled down by participating in lewder acts and making the girls do degrading sexual acts but a basic line remains though this defers from person to person.}

[Bonus Skill:]

[- Requirement Appraisal {See the requirements and how many Lewd points and other conditions you need to achieve to dominate a girl}.]

[Perks: Villian {Get EXP while performing Lewd acts.}]

{Note: Copy One Skill or Perk or stat once per dominated girl.}

{Once you gain some LP you will get access to the LP shop where you can buy various skills or perks to increase the amount of LP you gain.}

Akuma read through the whole explanation. The fact that the Second Shinobi World War was just 6 months away frightened him for a moment but he quickly calmed down. Although he might not be able to destroy the world at the snap of a finger, he had retained the memories of 'Akuma Senju' and with the ease at which Sakura's mom was displaying her ass for his eyes, he was pretty sure that he would be able to level up pretty quickly. 

'Now I just need to figure out how to move forward. Speaking of which, Akuma knew quite a lot of jutsu's, can I do them as well?' 

...

24