Prologue…Kinda…
194 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, watchers! I can see you~. Before we continue I'll say this, the synopsis told you what I am already, so let's just get to the meat of things!

Oh. You still want an explanation? Fine, I'll give you the short version.

I made my previous world my plaything, but due to a mistake of my own, I died. I decided not to stop it because I wanted to see other worlds. That stupid god thought he could figure out my secret by studying my soul. He never released I simply made myself be able to consume and integrate all I wish. He didn't even notice me devouring his divinity before he was killed!

That is my power. All I say becomes true about myself, not that anyone or anything could properly hear my words.

That bold text represents the changes I made to myself. You'll see more of them later~!

Anywho, what was I talking about...oh right! My intro to this world! That was done by a goddess of fate or something apologizing for the Mad God's actions or something, didn't care.

She did ask for what I wanted to be reincarnated as though, I decided on something I thought was a little funny.

A Duchess's futa daughter. I could alter things as I wished later as I see fit, so the start didn't really matter. But, honestly? I wanted to know more on how the world worked before altering myself.

What build should I go for in this world? A normal Archmage is to over done, so are Paladins...you know what? You choose 4th-dimension watchers!

Main Class and 2 Sub-Classes
  • Emotional Berserker (Not only Rage, but Joy and Sadness too!) Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Ink Sorcerer (Spells are what you draw in the moment.) Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Meat Shield (2 tanky 4 u, reflects damage.) Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Jester (Goofy ahh moveset, random bullshit go!) Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Anti-Mage (Null their magic, deny their might!) Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Kinetic Mage( Control of energy) Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Source of Plauges (Toxic to touch, cursed to look at.) Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Living Forge (tanky, flaring, walking arsenal.) Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tamer (Pok*mon!) Votes: 10 37.0%
Total voters: 27 · This poll was closed on Dec 6, 2023 07:08 AM.
8