Chapter 1: Synchronization
79 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Synchronization

"Argh! My body aches!" Noha groaned, abruptly rising from the bed.

Knock! Knock!

"You might as well break the door! I said I'm coming!" He retorted in irritation, walking towards the door with an annoyed expression.

Hiss!

However, when he swung the door open, his face paled, eyes widening as he gulped. Two policemen, each with a star on their shoulders, stood before him.

"You're Noha Leibert?"

"That's me, Officer. What’s the matter?" Both policemen exchanged glances before turning their attention back to Noha.

"Don't you remember what happened last night?"

Last night? What happened? Noha questioned himself inwardly, confusion flashing on his face.

Wait, could it be?!

Noha had a bit too much to drink last night. Did he get into trouble after excessive drinking? Otherwise, why would the police be here?

All the hairs on his body stood up. If something had gone wrong, his perfect track record without any criminal records would be in jeopardy.

Noticing the look of realization on Noha's face, one of the policemen walked toward him and said, "You remember what happened, right? Young people sure are daring, but you should also take care of yourself. Though it was a good deed, still."

Hmm? These words puzzled Noha. What kind of good deed did he do after being drunk? No, rather, what kind of good deed can a person do after being drunk?

Both policemen quickly left the area, leaving behind a greatly dumfounded Noha.

Suddenly, a significant headache erupted in his mind. Noha... Leibert...

"So, it appears I have transmigrated..."

His smartwatch rang multiple times. Clicking the button, a hologram flashed in the air. He quickly clicked on the message option, revealing that 99+ messages had been sent to his account.

"Brother Noha, you're amazing!"

"You're in the news!"

"New celebrity of Frost City!"

"Search for the violent young man from Frost City!"

Seeing this, though Noha was unfamiliar with this device, he simultaneously was also familiar with it, as memories of Noha Leibert, the original owner of this body, erupted in his mind.

He quickly opened what seemed to be a search bar and typed in "the violent young man from Frost City."

[Shocking! A young man from Frost City was robbed after getting drunk. After the robber checked his balance, he laughed and transferred 10 credits back to the young man. The young man attacked in anger and subdued the robber alone!]

[Click this article to know about the violent young man from Frost City! Very shocking news!]

[Exclusive and premium news! The violent young man from Frost City actually had an improper relationship with the criminal. The criminal gave the young man 10 alliance credits after the incident. However, the young man beat him up because he was dissatisfied with the money!]

[The violent young man was the one who actually tried to steal from the other person. This young man was actually the robber, and the other person was an innocent man judging from the skills of this young man even when he was drunk!]

...

Speechless, absolutely speechless. If possible, Noha would remove his eyes, wash them properly before putting them back.

Why! Why did he have to transmigrate into this body? And what were all these speculations?! Did the people of this world have nothing better to do?!

After calming himself down and closing the door, he walked towards the sofa and sat on it, calming his mind as he reviewed the memories he had received from the owner of this body.

In his previous life, his name was Noha, which was quite surprising. Noha had transmigrated into a world called the Blue Star, quite similar to Earth in many aspects until 2025 when a gate opened in the sky, and an apocalypse occurred.

People barely survived, but with advanced technologies like nuclear bombs, humanity managed to reclaim 40% of their land area. There were borders with advanced technologies and weaponry.

Slowly, humans developed their technology and found a way for humans to gain powers—the Bloodline of Beasts. These beasts had emerged from a gate called the Gate of the Apocalypse, making themselves stronger by devouring other creatures.

Humans actually managed to find a way to inject the bloodline of these beasts within themselves and unlock the skill devour! As a bonus, specific skills of that bloodline could also be used by that human.

Thus, the glorious era of humanity came, however, nothing goes smoothly forever! Beasts that were as strong as natural disasters started to appear. In the current year 2157, humans, in total, had managed to retrieve 53 percent of their total land. The rest all were either marked as territory of beasts or were called the Lost Lands inhabited by terrifying and bizarre creatures.

'This world is much more terrifying than I expected.' Noha was a researcher in his previous life. As a result, he loved anything that was bizarre. However, there was another thing that he loved—Martial Arts!

In this world, he would be able to practice martial arts! Undoubtedly, to deal with beasts, advanced weapons would be the best choice, however resources that humanity had were limited. As a result, many things from ancient times were returned, like swords, daggers, bows, and especially Martial Arts!

With advanced genes, Martial Arts also had returned. These ancient martial arts could not only tap into the hidden potential of humans but also were useful against beasts. These newly developed arts were called Ancient Geno Arts!

As these memories bombarded Noha's mind, he slowly recalled the family of the original Noha Leibert. He had a mother, twin younger siblings who were younger brothers and sisters, both of them were five years old. It appeared like Noha's father had disappeared when there was a beast attack on Ember City.

As a result, the Leibert family had shifted themselves and established in Frost City. His father had gone missing when this beast attack had occurred.

Ding!

[Synchronization between soul and body is complete. 100/100]

4