Chapter 48: Tony’s Return
340 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sorry, Superman, these functions were all added by Mr. Stark on his own initiative."

Seeing the ostentatious Tony, Reed came to Peter's side with a black face and explained.

"Hmm? I almost forgot, Mr. Richards also applied some special technologies to this suit."

Seeing Reed expose him, Tony's eyes flickered as he slowly said.

Then his whole person flew from the air to the metal wall of the lab, and slowly raised his hand towards the wall.

The next moment, a beam of bright blue light suddenly fired out, instantly hitting the metal wall.

Then the bright blue glow slowly diffused on the metal wall, forming a blue rectangular light curtain about two meters high and less than one meter wide.

"What is this?"

Looking at the blue light curtain on the wall, Peter couldn't help but be curious.

"Hehe, look..."

Tony chuckled, then directly walked into the blue light curtain. The blue light curtain actually produced a faint ripple like a water surface.

The next moment, Tony's figure suddenly appeared out of thin air outside the lab, waving at Peter and the others.

"This is?"

Peter looked a little surprised and turned to Reed.

"Superman, I swear I didn't develop this technology to escape from here."

At this time, cold sweat dripped down Reed's head as he hurriedly explained to Peter.

"It's okay, I just want to know what technology this is."

Looking at Reed, there was a hint of admiration in Peter's eyes. As expected of the smartest man in the Marvel universe.

"Um, this was actually an idea I had before coming here, but I didn't succeed before because of the limitations of experimental facilities and energy."

"Now there are ample experimental equipment here, and powerful energy technologies like the arc reactor to support, so I simply tried it, and unexpectedly succeeded."

"But I really didn't have the idea of ​​escaping from here, after all, you are Superman, where could I escape to!"

Seeing that Peter didn't seem to blame him, Reed slowly explained.

"So your technology allows people to pass through walls?"

This kind of technology was almost like magic, making people feel surprised.

"In fact, this is just the basic version of my idea."

Reed said slowly, making everyone present even more surprised.

The basic version can allow people to pass through walls, how incredible would the ultimate vision be?

"My original idea was to open a passage to a certain special space. If two interconnected devices were turned on together, then we could ignore space and distance, and go anywhere we want..."

Reed slowly revealed his originally quite crazy idea.

"Isn't this a sci-fi version of a teleportation portal?"

At this moment, the look in Peter's eyes as he looked at Reed couldn't help showing a hint of surprise.

This guy was trying to create magic with technology.

...

At this moment, the thought of imprisoning Reed here and closely monitoring him arose in Peter's mind.

He finally understood the meaning of the sentence that when the Earth is not in danger, Reed is the greatest danger.

Of course, if one were to speak of a more troublemaking organization, it would definitely be one jointly formed by Reed, Tony and others...

Back to Reed, as the smartest genius on Earth, he was highly creative.

But the technologies he created, before succeeding, had strong unknown dangers.

Just like this idea of ​​creating a magical teleportation portal with technology.

If he accidentally opened the door to an unknown dimension during the experiment, wouldn't it put the entire Earth in great danger as well?

After all, in the Marvel universe, there are various special and terrifying dimensions.

The famous ones include the Dark Dimension, the Crimson Dimension, the Hell Dimension, and so on.

"If you want to experiment with those special ideas in your mind again in the future, you'd better notify me first."

Thinking of this, Peter could only warn Reed.

"But I'm quite satisfied with the nanosuit you guys completed."

"It's just that the surface is too smooth, and the metallic feel is too heavy. I feel it could be made to better highlight my muscular contours."

"The black surface is indeed very cool, looking very mysterious and majestic, it's just too monotonous. I think some elegant silver and gold lines or textures could be appropriately added."

"In short, I need something...colorfully black, do you understand?"

For the nano suit, Peter was quite satisfied, he just felt the appearance still needed some modifications.

"No problem, you just want it to look more 'low-key' right? I'm familiar with this, I've always been very low-key."

Just as the others were thinking about what the hell a colorfully black thing was, Tony, who had returned to the lab from outside, immediately agreed to Peter's proposal.

...

A few hours later, a figure sped through the night sky.

Tony Stark's luxury villa.

A figure suddenly appeared on the sofa.

"War...Sir, welcome home!"

Seeing the familiar figure who had suddenly appeared in the villa and was hurriedly looking for a trash can, Jarvis' warning voice stopped immediately. Then the lights in the entire villa gradually lit up, welcoming the return of its owner.

"Cough cough, Jarvis, long time no see!"

After rinsing his mouth with the expensive red wine in the freezer, Tony slumped onto the sofa lazily and greeted Jarvis.

"Sir, do you need me to notify others?"

Jarvis' voice continued, asking for Tony's opinion.

"Forget it, it's too late today, let them rest first and notify them tomorrow morning."

Tony thought for a moment and refused.

"Understood, sir."

With Jarvis' confirmation, the villa fell silent again.

"What an unforgettable experience."

Looking at the familiar ceiling, Tony kept recollecting the special process of being kidnapped this time in his mind.

"Superman...nanosuit..."

Mumbling nonstop, Tony suddenly sat up from the sofa.

"Jarvis..."

"Sir, at your service anytime."

"Create a new research project, called - Counter..."

"Cough cough, let's call it Nanosuit MK1."

Instantly overturning the strange impulse to name it weirdly in his heart, Tony slowly uttered a relatively normal name.

"Right, help me purchase and search for some experimental facilities and special materials around the world..."

"Understood sir, the new project has been successfully created, materials and experimental facilities have been ordered and are being urgently delivered..."

"Sir, any other orders?"

With Jarvis' voice, Tony slowly fell into thought.

After a long time, Tony spoke again: "Jarvis, bring up all the information about Superman recently for me."

"Finally, help me find all the comics about Superman..."

"Sir, didn't you say before, only three years old..."

"Cough cough, Jarvis, I think you should learn how to speak with high EQ so as not to embarrass your boss."

Tony, who couldn't escape the true fragrance law, said that as long as he didn't feel embarrassed, the embarrassment was on others.

"Yes sir, I'm working hard..."

"Nanotechnology... You really gave my future a good direction!"

Thinking of the nanosuit he had experienced in the lab today, Tony couldn't help showing a hint of intoxication on his face.

...

(End of Chapter)

To be continued...

❇❇❇

Support me on Patreon - Advanced Chapters There!

patreon.com/RedX43

❇❇❇

13