Chapter 51: Atlantis
308 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this moment, Dr. Octopus looked at the arc reactor in his hand, feeling a hint of excitement that his ultimate dream was fulfilled, and also a hint of regret that it wasn't accomplished by his own hands.

"Can you tell me who created this masterpiece?"

Dr. Octopus wanted to know who had accomplished in his lifetime what he could hardly accomplish himself.

"Tony Stark."

"What? That playboy?"

Dr. Octopus looked somewhat astonished. He of course knew the famous Tony Stark.

"Alright, he really is a once in a generation genius who can surpass Einstein."

Although he was somewhat ashamed of Tony the playboy and arms dealer's deeds, at this moment he still had to admire his genius-like intellect.

"With such a convenient clean energy already, why did you bring me here?"

Dr. Octopus was very puzzled. Although the arc reactor in front of him might be slightly inferior in energy generation efficiency compared to his own research results.

But it was convenient enough, the energy was also very clean, there wasn't even any need to worry about radiation leakage at all.

It was completely the ideal portable clean energy that humans dreamed of.

"Dr. Octopus, don't underestimate yourself, I naturally saw potential in your research, that's why I brought you here."

"Although the arc reactor is convenient and clean enough, it has a fatal flaw..."

"Nevermind, it's not that relevant to you guys anyway."

"Now, let's first carefully discuss how your experiment can truly succeed."

In short, what Peter needed now was not the convenient and clean arc reactor, but an artificial sun similar to a star.

...

"So in your previous experiment, you've already considered all the factors that could lead to failure, radiation, harmful rays, energy leakage, and possible gravitational effects."

"But it still failed in the end?"

As Dr. Octopus explained his experimental theory and process, the genius scientists present quickly understood completely.

"So the reason should be that the outer protective material wasn't sturdy enough, leading to the failure of the experiment."

Reed was the first to propose his analysis of the cause of failure.

"That's right, in my opinion, it should be due to the material."

Dr. Octopus looked at Reed with surprise in his eyes. He didn't expect this unknown guy to be so smart.

"Although it's just a small artificial sun, the intense high temperatures and radiation emitted are not something ordinary materials can withstand. What's more, it would even induce powerful gravitational effects."

"Unless someone researches an ultraconductor material sturdy enough that can still operate normally under ultra high temperatures, otherwise this artificial sun experiment would be completely uncontrollable."

The Korean female scientist Helen Cho also gave her opinion.

"Room temperature superconductivity itself is a conundrum puzzling mankind for decades, let alone finding a superconductor that can still function normally under such extreme conditions. It's almost impossible to find such a material."

Everyone present knew this was almost an impossible scientific challenge.

"Could it be that my experimental theory was a failed idea from the very beginning?"

At this moment, even Dr. Octopus couldn't help but wonder if his life's work experiment was wrong from the start?

"No, Dr. Octopus, you are a true genius. Your experimental theory is not wrong, it's just that the development of human materials science restricted the possibility of completing your experiment."

No one present looked down on Dr. Octopus's ideas and theories.

"It's just that, unless a special material sturdy enough that absolutely won't conduct heat can be found, there may still be hope..."

"You mean, Vibranium?"

Someone slowly uttered a material that fit this criteria.

"Vibranium would work, but sadly, all the vibranium in the world added up probably still wouldn't be enough to support completing this experiment..."

"Yeah, vibranium really is too scarce."

Someone lamented the scarcity of this special material.

"No, actually I know of a place with huge vibranium resources."

"What, Superman, are you serious?"

At this moment, undoubtedly the most excited person hearing Peter's words was Dr. Octopus.

"You're referring to Princess Shuri of Wakanda, right?"

But Peter didn't answer Dr. Octopus, and slowly looked towards Shuri who had not spoken.

"What? Wakanda has huge amounts of Vibranium? How is that possible?"

This news was as unbelievable as your villager sharing nuclear fusion technology with you.

...

A few days ago, on the dark side of the moon where almost no humans had set foot.

Suddenly, a small spacecraft appeared and slowly landed here.

"Coordinates correct."

"But is there really a highly advanced civilization here?"

Looking at the bleak, dusty and rocky lunar surface before him, T'Challa, wearing his special vibranium armor, found it hard to believe what his father had told him.

"But my father would never lie to me!"

In the end, T'Challa still chose to believe his father.

The next moment, he slowly took out a glowing rhombus crystal through his vibranium armor: "I hope this thing really works..."

Suddenly, as soon as he took it out, this rhombus crystal seemed to be attracted by some strange force. It slowly floated up from his hand.

"What...is going on here?"

Looking at the suddenly floating crystal, T'Challa's eyes were full of astonishment.

Suddenly, a figure instantly appeared in front of the Black Panther and directly grabbed the floating rhombus crystal.

"You're from Earth?"

A strange looking guy with pale green skin slowly asked the wary T'Challa.

"That's right... I'm from Wakanda. My father is King T'Chaka, he told me to come here...to find a city."

Looking at the figure that had suddenly appeared, T'Challa's wary eyes contained a hint of surprise. Then he slowly introduced himself.

"Wakanda? No humans from Earth have come for a long time!"

"But since you have the token."

The figure in front seemed very surprised, but after carefully scanning T'Challa, he slowly opened his arms.

"Then welcome to Atlantis!"

As the person in front moved, the originally empty lunar scene behind him suddenly changed.

The space in front of T'Challa slowly distorted, as if their Wakanda force field slowly opening.

The next moment, a huge stone gate gradually appeared in front of him under T'Challa's shocked gaze.

Through the gate, T'Challa could see an unimaginably massive city inside.

"Is this Atlantis that father spoke of?"

Looking at the somewhat ancient, seemingly stone built huge city.

T'Challa was finally certain at this moment that everything his father said was true.

...

(End of Chapter)

To be continued...

❇❇❇

Support me on Patreon - Advanced Chapters There!

patreon.com/RedX43

❇❇❇

10