Clarification.
46 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Then how? I want to use my ability effectively.” Xu Long said, shaking Lei Chang’s shoulders.

“Okay, okay. We can identify it in the rich cities.” Lei Chang said, pushing Xu Long’s hands away from his shoulders and calming Xu Long.

‘I don’t think this plane has an identifier higher than mortal rank.’ Lei Chang thought while feeling happy for Xu Long, as Xu Long’s ability should rank higher than mortal.

The identifier brought by the three men now should be the highest rank on this plane as they belong to one of the elite families, but it didn’t identify Xu Long’s ability, indicating Xu Long’s ability was of high rank.

“Right, Chang, did you awaken any kind of ability?” Xu Long asked Lei Chang, feeling idiotic for forgetting Lei Chang.

“Yes, I did.” Lei Chang said smilingly.

“What kind of ability?” Xu Long asked joyfully, feeling happy for his friend.

“It is unknown, just like your ability.” Lei Chang said, lifting his shoulders momentary. 

Mist Village training ground was just before them now.

“I wanted to know it.” Xu Long said sadly, as he wanted to know at least Lei Chang’s ability. 

“Haa.”

Smack!

“Wrong, bend your legs more.”

“Yes, Coach.”

“….”

“Strech more.”

“Yes, Coach.”

“….”

Lei Chang and Xu Long started to hear sounds from the training ground as they entered the training ground.

“By the way, why couldn’t the identifier brought by the three elders identify our ability?” Xu Long asked doubtfully, feeling that the identifier might have shattered the hopes of many people like him as they didn’t have a knowledgeable person like Lei Chang who could explain things to them.

“Because identifiers are divided into classes similar to the ranking of abilities and physique. Only the similar rank of the identifier can identify the similar rank ability and physique. If physique and ability extend the rank of the identifier, then identifier cannot identify the ability and physique.” Lei Chang said, explaining the details of the identifier.

“That means my ability is of great rank.” Xu Long said as a huge smile appeared on his face.

“Start training.” Lei Chang said, flicking on Xu Long’s forehead, pulling Xu Long from his daydreams.

“Ahh, okay.” Xu Long said, looking around as he noticed everyone was seriously training.

Mist Village has two training grounds: one for those who have entered the body-tempering realm and the other for those who have not entered the body-tempering realm.

Lei Chang and Xu Long first stretched their bodies and warmed up.

Lei Chang then widened his legs, keeping his feet parallel to each other, and bent down so that his thighs were parallel to the ground while keeping his back straight.

Xu Long followed Lei Chang and maintained the same pose.

Lei Chang’s and Xu Long’s status panel popped up, showing a skill. 

Xu Long didn’t care about status panel and continued to train his stance. But Lei Chang stopped to check.

[ Martial Skill: Horse Stance. (Lv.Max) {Rank 0}

 Horse Stance: A stance to stabilize the foot and increase strength.

  • Increases Leg strength and core.
  • Helps to draw strength from the entire body.

+2 Strength +1 Agility +1 Constitution ] 

‘It has already reached the maximum level.’ Lei Chang thought as he opened his skill panel. 

 

[Name: Lei Chang

Martial Skills: Horse Stance (Lv.Max), Front Stance (Lv.Max), Back Stance (Lv.Max), Cat Stance (Lv.Max), Tiger Stance (Lv.Max), Crane Stance (Lv.Max), Basic Fighting Technique (Lv. Max), Basic Movement Technique (Lv.Max), Basic Staff Technique (Lv.4), Basic Archery Technique (Lv.4).]

‘They have already reached the maximum level.’ Lei Chang thought, while feeling good, that his status panel had indicated it, or else Lei Chang would have continued to train those stances for a few more months, which would have been a waste of time.

It is one advantage of having a status panel!  

Lei Chang checked out his skills by clicking them.

[ Skill: Front stance (Lv.Max) {Rank 0}

 Front stance: A stance to improve stability and make movements easier.

  • Increases movement speed
  • Balances power.

+1 Agility +1 Strength.]

 

[Skill: Back stance (Lv.Max) {Rank 0} 

Back stance: A stance similar to the front stance but with legs switching sides, focusing more on defence.

  • Increases dodging speed
  • Increases defence

+2 Defence +1 Agility.]

 

[Skill: Cat stance (Lv.Max) {Rank 0}

 Cat stance: A stance that resembles a cat, which improves body movement to its peak.

  • Increases speed
  • Increases flexibility

+2 Agility]

 

[ Skill: Tiger stance (Lv. Max) {Rank 0}

 Tiger stance: A stance for improving strength and close combat fighting ability, which also resembles a tiger

  • Increases reaction speed
  • Increases strength

+2 Strength +1 Agility]  

 

[ Skill: Crane stance (Lv. Max) {Rank 0}

Crane stance: A stance for pushing the body’s balance and stability to its limits, which also resembles a crane.

  • Increases balance
  • Increases defence

+3 Defence]

Is this chapter info damp?  IS this chapter fine to read?  Or all litrpg chapters will be like this?

 

1