Coming And Going
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A whole month. A whole entire, fucking lonely month surviving on phone calls and FaceTiming. Again.

And there he was, the source of Dean's daydreams, his wet dreams, the man of his dreams in general, clad only in his orange boxers when Dean arrived, squinting through the narrow opening, the door only slightly ajar to his small apartment consisting of a kitchenette, a small living area and an even smaller bedroom.

“What’s up, buttercup?”

That confirmed it was indeed Dean, and Cas threw the door open, hauling Dean in by the lapel of his jacket, making Dean drop his duffel at the entrance and return Cas's welcome kiss with gusto, hands automatically seeking the back of Cas's head and fingers mussing his hair with familiarity while kicking the door closed.

“Hey, hey,” Dean managed softly between kisses with a delighted laugh, taking Cas’s face between his hands to look at him properly. “Let me get my boots off.”

Cas huffed in feigned annoyance but let Dean go, albeit reluctantly, the tenting of his boxers speaking its own story.

“You been saving that for me?” Dean eyed the bulge with sudden greed.

“A month is too long, Dean,” Cas unceremoniously shoved his hand into his boxers and wrapped a hand around his cock, making Dean want to swat his hand away. That was his.

“I hear you.” He could feel his own cock answering the call of miles of tanned, bare skin, the fantastically masculine shape of Cas’s body, not to mention the demanding, horny tone Cas had going on.

He finally managed to rid himself of the boots and the jacket, standing there in his socked feet and a t-shirt, arms wide and open.

Cas hugged his arms around Dean’s shoulders and plunged his tongue into Dean’s mouth like he was starving, and Dean kissed back the best he could, matching the need.

Cas's nimble fingers made short work of Dean’s jeans, puddling them around his ankles while Cas got rid of the shirt and fingered Dean’s nipple along the way, knowing full well it would alight Dean's fire as surely as Cas's tongue in his ass.

“I already prepared myself.” Cas rumbled straight into Dean's ear, making the hairs on his arms raise and a bullet of lust lob itself into his stomach. 

“All you have to do is slide right in,” Cas took the lobe of Dean's ear between his teeth gently.

“Jesus Christ, Cas,” Dean breathed, swallowing hard while toeing off his jeans and kicking them off somewhere. “You're not playing fair.”

“I don't care. I missed you, Dean.” Cas took Dean's hands and walked him to the bedroom, stopping just beside the bed to kiss him deeply.

Cas maneuvered Dean so that his legs hit the bed, and slid his underwear down, Dean's cock jutting up proudly.

Cas grinned and swiped a finger over the tip to catch a drop of precome, then sucked the digit into his mouth. Dean groaned. “You're killing me here, Cas. Just so you know.” He made short work ridding himself of his red-black flannel and black t-shirt, suddenly in a real hurry.

“That is certainly not my intention. Unless a bit of la petit mort counts.” Cas grinned and pushed him on the bed, discarding Dean’s boxers while Dean arranged himself lengthwise, lewdly spreading his legs and giving a couple pulls on his cock.

Sitting back on his heels at the end of the bed, removing Dean’s socks, Cas eyed Dean hungrily; “On another thought, maybe a change of plans,” Cas winked.

“Huh?” Was all Dean could muster, his mind thrown for a spin from thinking he was getting ridden wildly, to whatever Cas had in mind.

“You need to turn over to get your surprise,” Cas smiled widely, then licking his lips lasciviously, pressing his hand to Dean’s hip to urge him over.

“Copy.” Obediently, eagerly, Dean flopped onto his front, the pit of his stomach broiling with anticipation. Cas loved to eat him out, and did it so incredibly well it was a miracle that Dean was the first person to ever have gotten to experience Cas’s wet, clever tongue in their asshole.

Cas shuffled forward between Dean’s legs, petting his hands along Dean’s legs from the bottoms of his feet, up to his ass, and tucked his hands under Dean’s stomach, bedding over to press kisses to his back, going slowly lower, kiss by kiss, lick by lick, and for Dean, the temperature in the room began to spike and he started sweating.

Soon enough, Cas wiggled his hands down and under Dean’s hips, pulling him up so that Dean was on his wide-spread knees, elbows to the bed, head bent and against the headboard, a pillow softening the pressure.

Ass in the air, offering himself for Cas to devour, back in a beautiful curve that Cas stroked his palms over with a dreamy sigh that made Dean wish from the bottom of his heart he could see Cas. Maybe they should invest in some kind of a mirror arrangement. He’d have to ask Cas as soon as his arousal allowed him to form more coherent thoughts.

Dean trembled with a groan when Castiel pulled his buttocks apart wide and blew on his hole, adding a lave with the flat of his tongue, humming with pleasure. The intimacy of the act always made Dean feel warmth like no other, like Cas was making him weightless, soaring, holding him safe, loving so deeply.

Cas wasted no time spearing his tongue and thrusting past the tight ring of muscle, Dean groaning shamelessly as his pleasure started to build right away. He was so sensitive there, he could live off of Cas’s cock filling him, off of Cas’s four fingers twisting inside of him to the point that there had been tentative talk about taking it a bit further, and he absolutely cherished the intense attention Cas was giving his clenching hole right now.

Tonguefucking Dean for a long, divine spell, Cas’s stubble rubbing against Dean’s delicate skin adding layers to the act that made Dean shiver all through his spine, Cas latched his lips onto Dean’s hole, moaning softly and humming against Dean’s sensitive skin and sending indescribable sensations through Dean’s core, Cas’s world’s softest lips sucking at Dean’s rim rhythmically while pushing his tongue in as far as he could. 

Dean felt Cas’s saliva begin to drool out, all down to his balls, and it only served to entice Dean a notch further into a fervor of arousal, knowing Cas couldn’t help himself, couldn’t help how mouth-watering eating Dean out was for him. The obscene slurping sounds and Cas’s blissed-out sighs went straight to Dean’s cock, making him writhe and tremble at Cas’s grace and mercy.

The gentlest nip of Cas’s teeth made Dean push back hard, moaning unabashedly, blissed out. Then Cas was back to licking and laving ravenously, moaning beautifully against his opening, the reverberations, the insistent press of each pass of his tongue sending shivers down to Dean’s copiously leaking cock.

Dean’s balls began to tighten up when the sensations coalesced into one big burst about to happen. And then Cas spread him wider, added to the stretch, while shoving his tongue in and flicking rapidly at the tightened rim.

Dean’s orgasm was so close he could taste it, it was right on the tip of his tongue, a taste of ozone flooding his mouth, and Cas kept going, Dean feeling minutely how wet Cas’s face was licking and sucking his asshole, making Dean soar.

Cas cradled Dean’s balls, cupping them with his thick, long fingers, pushing them up, rolling them firmly, to make Dean groan and whine from the bottom of his lungs when he could draw enough breath to make noise. 

Without a warning, Cas pressed his thumb firmly to Dean’s taint, moving the digit up and down with constant pressure, sending bolts and bolts of sheer pleasure through Dean, massaging his prostate from the outside.

Cas let his thumb move up against the rim of Dean’s hole every now and then, thrusting his tongue in as far as he could, licking deep and pulling the ring of muscle with both his thumb and tongue, stretching him, driving Dean wild.

Dean could come from this alone. Dean was about three seconds from blowing his load, and he had to do something about it; “ Cas, Cas , sweetheart,” Dean moaned, whined, unable to control his voice. “Let me fuck you, baby, I’m gonna blow my load right now if you don’t stop, please let come into you.” Dean’s babbling ended when he grit his teeth hard, hands fisting the sheets and stomach clenched against the impending, too soon, end of this.

Instantly Cas’s tongue left Dean’s ass and his hand moved from his balls to grip tight around the base of Dean’s cock, Dean head drooping in counterintuitive relief from the orgasm delay with a gust of a sigh. Bless Cas’s clever fingers.

A few moments passed, Dean’s breath stuttering as he tried to calm down, Cas’s fingers a vice on his cock.

“Okay, I’m good, I’m good,” Dean breathed, laying down and turning over as Cas let go of his dick. The sight that greeted him stopped time itself, freezing Dean in a moment he wanted to keep forever, the very picture of lust before him. Cas’s face was wet with his own saliva, cheeks red, eyes blown wide and nearly black with arousal, spit-slick lips looking like he’d given seven blow jobs, all puffy and perfect 

How Cas had managed to keep his own hands away from himself was a mystery. The look on Cas’s face reminded Dean of those first hastily exchanged blow jobs in the Bushveld, where Cas had been shaking with the need to come, but had held off for both their benefit. Jesus, but Dean’s man had some serious self-restraint. 

“ So glorious ,” Dean whispered, transfixed, hands seeking for Cas to come closer.

With a smooth move, Cas threw his leg over Dean's hips and bent down to give Dean a deep kiss, while Dean reached over to the nightstand where he’d spotted the lube, Cas probably needing a bit of a refill. 

Cas's grunt of apparent frustration made its way into the play, impatient, but Dean didn’t want the kiss to end, not yet, when he could smell his own musk on Cas, taste it on his tongue, with the surety that Cas enjoyed it thoroughly. It only accomplished both their arousals to get more frenzied, needier. They had to break apart from the kiss, but it was a deep loss, one that would soon be remedied.

Cas sat high up on his knees, giving Dean room to lube his cock and reached behind himself, lining Dean up and sitting straight down, taking all of Dean in one slick slide.

Cas's eyes slid closed as Dean breached him, an ardent groan rising from his chest while Dean was struck breathless, managing small whimpering sounds and clutching on Cas's hips like his life depended on it.

Cas smoothed his hands across Dean’s chest, sitting up straight and throwing his head back with a long sigh. “I missed this.” Cas lifted his head slowly, waiting for Dean to open his eyes. “The feel of you. Being with you. I want to cook you breakfast in the morning.”

Lifting himself up with those powerful thighs, Cas set a slow pace, making them both feel every increment of Dean's cock sliding in and out, both of them fully aware that the patience would be well rewarded in the end.

Caressing Dean’s sides, Cas began thumbing Dean's nipples, already erect as if starving for attention, and Cas was determined to give them just that. He toyed with the other gently, while pinching the left bud of Dean's nipple, the sensation hovering between too much and not enough. Dean pressed his fingertips to Cas's thighs, mouth open and panting, sweat pooling on his chest while Cas continued the steady pace relentlessly.

“I need to kiss you,” Dean pleaded between breaths, reaching for Cas who came down willingly, planting his elbows beside Dean's head.

Dean hugged Cas to himself, burying his fingers in the wild hair of the man he knew was something incredibly special, and not only because of his lifestyle. There was something of the wilderness they both loved in Cas’s own nature, a freedom to his soul that came with adventure.

Dean’s thought process was stopped short when Cas swiped his tongue over Dean's lower lip, and then planted those plush lips to his softly. The kiss was as unhurried as their lovemaking.

For all Cas had thought it urgent to get naked, there was none of that now. This was about closeness, with the bittersweet edge of them having to part ways on Sunday again, only so that they could arrange another weekend as soon as possible.

Dean had to move, the sweet pressure in his balls building up again, so he wrapped his arm around Cas and held his head in place so he could keep kissing him. He wanted all of Cas.

Cas got the hint and lifted his ass, curving his back so that Dean had room to go to town and fuck into him properly.

They met in the middle like they were made to be doing this, Dean thrusting up and Cas meeting him halfway, each stroke making Cas gasp and clutch Dean's shoulders, their kisses a sharing of breath more than a touch, but neither of them closed their eyes.

It was like electricity buzzing inside Dean's skull as Cas’s intense eyes bore straight into Dean's soul.

“Fuck me like that, and I'm gonna come in seconds,” Cas panted, his neck tendons cording with holding back. “I want you to come inside me, Dean. Please.”

This was something Dean was already familiar with, Cas getting off on Dean spilling inside him. He'd even came once while giving Dean a blowjob, not even touching himself. It was definitely something to investigate further.

“I'm close, babe, I just need--” In response, Cas twisted Dean's nipple just so, and Dean jackknifed, burying himself inside Cas and spilling deep, the sudden buzzing in his ears almost blocking the delightful sounds of Cas's orgasm manifesting in a long delicious groan, the sound of which made Dean's cock twitch a few last times. Obviously they were both into each other's kinks.

Cas lifted himself up from laying bonelessly on Dean once Dean’s cock slipped out of him, laying on his back beside Dean, a hand coming to rest on Dean's stomach while they were catching their breaths.

There was the cleaning up, obviously, but not a single force in this world could deny them a few minutes of being there, especially when Cas snaked his arm under Dean's head and kissed him almost chastely.

In those minutes, Dean made a decision. It might take some doing, but it was possible if they both worked for it together, and if their mutual, recent past had taught them anything, it was that they were good at just that.

He wanted to share a house with Cas. Permanently. No more driving back and forth and begging and pleading for time off work to see each other. Just a place that they both called home. Where they cooked breakfast every day and planned hiking and hunting and foraging trips. Where they crawled into bed together. Even just to sleep sometimes.

Dean opened his mouth to say something, but Cas beat him to it; “This place is too small for two, don't you think?”

Dean's enthusiastic answer was to kiss a willing, smiley Cas breathless.

0