Slip slip fruit
174 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A flock of prehistoric birds were flying through the skies. This was Ace's crew.

Ace was sitting on top of a large bird, feeling the cold wind hit his body.

"I don't feel cold at all; I am fire. I don't fear nature; nature fears me.

"Logia ability for the win. Strongest devil fruit hands down!"

Ace laughed boisterously; the sound was lost to the strong winds. After flying for about an hour, Ace saw an island.

This was an jungle filled island. Nobody seemed to be living here.

"Do you guys need rest?"

Ace asked his crew but the flock of birds shook their heads. They were prehistoric sea birds; they could fly for months without a break.

"You don't need a break? That's great; you see that island over there."

Ace smiled while looking at the island. This island looked small when seen from the sky, but it was a large island. 

"Some of you go down and search for devil fruits; there could be some hiding in the forest."

"Devil fruits have a swirly pattern on them; the fruit inside the treasure chest was a devil fruit."

"If you find one, remember to bring it back to me; don't eat it."

Ace explained their goal: this was a jungle-covered island; there wasn't anything worth stealing here.

So finding a devil fruit would be the best outcome for them. It's possible they won't find anything, but Ace was hopeful.

*Swish*

Ace's crew flew down; some of them were circling around the forest, and some went directly into the forest. 

Ace was keeping watch of the entire situation, ordering the birds who were messing around. 

The forest was big, and the search was long. It was almost nighttime when one bird exclaimed with excitement. 

"Caw!"

A bird flew up to Ace; she had a pink peach in her mouth; this peach had swirly patters on it.

"We actually found a devil fruit, holy shit! I think I know this fruit."

"This is the slip-slip fruit; this fruit that turned Alvida into a world-class beauty."

Ace held the slip-slip fruit tightly; he didn't want it to.. slip and fall into the sea.

Chuckling at his internal joke, Ace thought about his next plan.

"If I am going to recruit villains, I might as well start with Alvida. I just got her devil fruit; it must be fate."

"The slip fruit is powerful. With decent haki training and good fruit use, Alvida should be strong enough to join my crew."

Ace decided to find Alvida, recruit her, and steal her ship by the way. Hey, he was only human; he felt bored living in the sky all the time.

Ace wanted solid ground underneath his feet; Alvida's ship would work just fine.

"Some of you stay and search other islands; maybe you will find more devil fruits."

"The rest of you come with me; let's hunt down a pirate group. I am looking for a pink pirate ship."

"It's medium-sized, and it has a white bird figurehead. You can't miss it."

Alvida's main ship was called 'The Love Duck'; it was an all-pink ship, very easy to notice. 

Ace was sure he would find this ship eventually; he had an areal advantage after all. Nobody can hide from a flock of birds.

"By the way, Chuck, what do you think we should eat tonight? You are asking me, Who is Chuck? It's you, of course."

"I decided to name you Chuck; you were their previous bird leader; you deserve a name."

Ace patted Chuck's head, and Chuck screamed happily; he had a name—an actual name.

Which means he was an important character.

"Caw!"

"Yo you actually found that ship? Yup, that's Alvida's ship; it looks like she was nearby."

Ace rubbed his chin; it made sense that her territory was near the slip-slip fruit. She was supposed to get this fruit after Luffy sent her flying. 

She couldn't have gone too far from her ship; Luffy wasn't Kuma, and he wasn't going to send her to a different timezone.

"Guys, I say we dive down and mess those pirates up! You guys attack from the top; I'll be right behind you."

Ace ordered his men to attack; the prehistoric birds yelled, and their predator instincts activated. 

The flock dove down like missiles, and by the time Alvida's crew saw them, it was too late.

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

Meteor-like impacts hit the Alvida's ship; some of the birds hit seawater and made a big splash.

Alvida's men were panicking; one second they were minding their own business, and the next second they were under attack.

Why was this group of birds attacking their flagship anyway?? Did Captain Alvida piss them off?!

"Captain Alvida, just say sorry; these birds seem to hate you."

A pirate shouted to his captain, but Alvida had a blue face.

"Bullshit! I don't know them. You bastards, why are you breaking my ship?!"

Alvida screamed; she was the captain of the Alvida pirates and the owner of this ship.

Most of the birds didn't care; they continued to kick and peck the pirates.

"Caw!"

But one bird stopped its rampage, hopped over to Alvida and turned around, showing her it's back.

On its back was a jolly roger of the Spade Pirates. Now Alvida understood everything, they were under attack. 

"Aaaagh! Who are you? Stop hiding!"

Alvida screamed in anger; she was fighting against multiple birds, but she was only one person. Her pirate crew was losing horribly. 

"Ahahah! Here I am, are you ready to surrender? I am captain of the spade pirates, Portgas D Ace, and you are under attack."

A loud laugh rang from the skies and the pirates quickly looked up. There they saw a man sitting on top of a bird.

So this was the captain; they thought the captain would be a bird.

"Surrender?! Come down; I'll knock your teeth out!"

Alvida fumed at Ace; this guy really asked her to surrender!

"Are you an idiot? Why would I come down if I can do this?"

*Fooosh*

Ace created a fireball, smiled happily at the desperate looks below, and threw the fireball at them.

"Fireball!"

"Run run!"

The pirates started running and scrambling, and Alvida herself was running for her life.

But Ace kept laughing and his crew kept destroying; the Alvida pirates were powerless. 

Even Alvida was starting to regret fighting Ace's crew. She wanted to throw in the towel.

"Wait wait! We surrender, we surrender!"

Alvida yelled, but Ace narrowed his eyes and pointed towards Alvida. A big bird quickly ran behind her and pecked Alvida.

"Shit! Sneak attack! I already surrendered; why are you sneaking attacking?"

Alvida was jumping up and down, pointing angrily at Ace. But Ace narrowed his eyes again, and Alvida immediately shut her mouth.

She did not want to be pecked again. 

"That's better; I am your captain now. And I demand respect dammit. Respect the rules or piss off."

Ace stood up on Chuck's back then jumped down; the pirates were starin at him wide-eyed. Ace was at least 30 meters above ground.

Was it possible to survive such a jump? Their new captain won't break his legs, right?

*Boom*

Ace fell on the ship's deck, and he did a superhero landing on top of that. The smile on his face was big and happy. 

'I always wanted to do this.'

Standing up Ace acted like this was no big deal and walked up to Alvida. 

"Do you want to fight that one-on-one battle now?"

Ace asked, and Alvida immediately shook her head. Joke: She can't survive a 30-meter drop. Ace would destroy her.

"No way, you are the captain, Captain Ace."

Alvida flattered Ace and Ace felt flattered. He put his hands on his hips and laughed happily. 

"Hahaha, that's right! Alvida, you declared loyalty to me first, so I have a special gift for you."

Ace took out the slip-slip fruit from his pocket, and he handed it over to Alvida.

"Eat; I heard you want to be the most beautiful woman in all the seas. I can't promise most beautiful, but this fruit will make you top 3 easily."

Alvida's eyes shone, she shakily took the fruit like it was a holy object. If this were true, then her dream would come true.

What a great captain she has!

8