Despicable new world.
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*William von Portugal.

   On top of the Eifel Tower, there was a boy of about 1.70, wearing a black mask that covered his entire face and dressed in clothes as black as the abyss.

"What the fuck! fuck!" I swore from the top of the Paris tower. I was pissed at the fact that I was going to be late getting home today. After all, there would be a barbecue. 

   It had been 14 years since I had been reborn into this world with the memories of my past life. Interestingly, my name from a previous life continued in my current one. It's Regrettable brother.

   Today there was a barbecue. Even though I am American, I had gone to visit my cousins ​​in Brazil. Obviously, as I had already known that today would be "massacre day", I might not even go to the barbecue, and that was sad.

"What a fucking confusing map!!” I almost screamed. My phone was charging because obviously I played all night last night, and I was too lazy to steal another one. But, do what?. Anyway, I went from the tower and fly at insane speed using telekinesis to one of the largest prisons in Paris. This was not my original universe, and there were some differences between this world and mine. For example, South America and North America were linked, not Separated, and were still considered a continent.

   I was serious, they were literally one continent, because the entire lower part was Brazil. How the fuck was half a continent that was bigger than a planet a country?!

   Yes, this damn planet was flat, obviously, in this universe there was no gravity, but other natural forces, because a flat earth but the conditions of a spherical earth would fuck everything up.

   In this universe there was also no North Korea, nor South Korea, just Japan taking over half of an entire fucking continent as well. What the fuck.

  Well, I had already invaded all the prisons in Japan, Brazil, Norway, Islada, Portugal, the United States, Mozambique (All prisons on the African continent), Ecuador, Veneul, Paraguay, Uruguay... Anyway, all that was missing was Paris.  By the way, there was only one prison left, because the others... Well, I've already killed all their prisoners.

   As I was rushing, I simply landed "softly", already passing over all the walls and fences of the vorumetris prison. My landing was so smooth that the ground cracked and a sound spread through the air.

"Stopped! Put your hands up! I'll shoot!" A guard screamed, but I just pinned him to the wall. I was using the least amount of power possible, and yet the guard spat out blood when he hit the wall. The wall also cracked.

I scanned the prison and did this with all the guards there. I destroyed the walls and just walked. It was shit, because it was already time for the barbecue. 

   Since it's time for the barbecue, I'm going to have some fun. 

I believe there was a hole in a wall that led to a prisoner's wall. He left, scared, then screamed:

"You son of a bitch! What you want?!"

   I just didn't respond, and just pointed my pistol-shaped hand at her.

"Bang"

 His entire body exploded, and not just that, the ones behind him also exploded with other prisoners. 

  I watched what was left of him; only one Sort of handcuff with a jewel in the middle. It's badass. That thing survived a rich telecine shot of mine. Even though I wasn't using my full power, it was still incredible. And that handcuff that prevented the Inmates use their powers. 

   I wanted to go home quickly, there was still time, even if late, to enjoy the barbecue. 

   I simply scanned the entire prison again, and then made all the inmates' heads explode. After that, I flew at Mark 3 speed to another continent called Pandora. I would go Kill the dictator there, whose name was pitor van dgurechaf vielin zurc.... Ah,Fuck the son of a bitch's name. The only noble thing he had was a name that filled an entire notebook, a lineage of years of history and a lot of money. He was a socialist dictator who From governing another country... The size of the continent of Asia in my old world.

I increased my speed to the point of being equal to light. This planet was the size of our entire solar system. Obviously, I had to leave the dome and increase my speed up there.

   Soon, I arrived on the continent of Pandora, and looked for the kingdom of the same name, Pondora. 

   Maybe he was stupid to name his country after a continent?

I slowed down and entered the gorge. After that, I went to his Castle, already scanning the entire country and blowing the heads of all his generals, himself and his descendants, In addition to his concubines and wives. 

"hahahahah, victory!"

  Now that I think about it, I didn't scan the entire other countries because I wanted to have fun watching criminals die. What the fuck. 

  Honestly, I didn't do it because I was a good person or anything like that. Because I only killed them because I thought it was a waste of resources and to show that just because an idiot it won power  a strong power, he still couldn't go around doing whatever he wanted.

I didn't kill the goats in the prisons this time because the majority of those who were imprisoned were unjustly imprisoned, either out of criticism of the government or because one of their relatives committed a crime. Of course, in the other prises There were also people who were unjustly imprisoned, but I was too lazy to check...

In short, I was not a good person. And even I admitted that.

   Honestly, that's what I thought, but deep down, just the fact that a person was alive was already killing other beings.

   We are all pirates. Beings who pretend to have good morals, but in reality, kill and steal from others to continue living. 

   In short, we are all hypocrites. And some even said that wrong was justified if it threatened someone's existence.

   For me to see that a person is stupid was relatively simple: He asked her whether a thief stealing to eat would be morally right. 

   If she answered that it was neither right nor wrong, because it was to survive, she was stupid, because it was still wrong to do something like that, even if it was to avoid starving. And if she responds  stealing is wrong and fuck, you have to receive the same punishment as a common thief, she was stupid, because, obviously, stealing to keep from dying, and common stealing, have different weights. 

   That's why condemning someone was very complex, because you wouldn't condemn just because it was fair or unfair, but because a danger cannot be left loose on the streets. But even though it was dangerous, there were still some salgus that had salvation. 

Here, it is already obvious that I do not believe in free will. Everything in this world, at least for me, is 90% non-merit. I didn't believe in luck, But even if it didn't exist or not, it didn't change the fact that we were only 10% worthy of our achievements. Of course, anyone who sits around waiting for luck to act is stupid The person has to take the first step, but obviously, even if they try hard, it doesn't mean they will be successful.

   Finishing my thought, I was already seeing Brazil. 

"Churrasco."

I drooled a little just thinking about it. However, right after thinking this, my telekinesis power suddenly deactivated. I got scared, and When I realized what was happening, it was too late

  I interrupted my thoughts with the booming booms of gunshots that were directed at me. I simply ignored it and flew quickly and pierced the dome, going at Space, my body began to contort in strange ways. 

William's body contorted, and little by little his bones appeared. His head burned close to his brain and he began to disintegrate.

William died.

#kanh

I woke up. What the fuck had happened? I died.

I got around, and was in a little room, with the exception Of a throne in the middle.

"hello."

   A girl... How can I say... She was beautiful. Probably the most beautiful thing I've seen in my two lives. She looked at me with a n a calm expression. His eyes were black as the abyss and his hair was white, and it was shining. She wore blue striped pajamas and above his head were full of spinning hos. There was also a areola with dragonfly wings that was floating. Furthermore,His throne was black and white... Ah, it was a strange color. Honestly, it seemed like I couldn't distinguish the color. It was a color I had never seen before.

   I looked at her hair again, and realized it wasn't white, but a color I'd never seen before.  Was strange.

"William?"

I got scared.

"How do you know my name?"

"I know everything...Almost everything."

"Basically, I called you here because you killed a being that was really entertaining me. How do you intend to take responsibility for interrupting my entertainment?"

"What?"

   She seemed disappointed. I felt bad, I was intelligent, but talking face to face with a supposed God was on another level.

   I started to force my brain to think. This being must be some kind of God, and he simply didn't identify himself because he knew I was smart enough to speculate that I should be careful regardless To be or no.

   "Well, it seems like you understood things quickly, even without me giving an explanation. Anyway, I am the goddess who created everything and everyone. I am the origin, and the end, because I also created them."

"Also, to get new entertainment, I will send you to my main universe."

"Wait... But this? I beg you, could you tell me a little about the world in which I will be reincarnated?"

"It will be much more fun if you discover it little by little."

"But I would rather know-"

   I stopped talking as I felt an indescribable pain. 

   My chest was pierced... No, saying it was pierced was an understatement, the motherfucking goddess opened a hole that went from the stomach to the navel. Fuck!

   I fell to the ground, bleeding. And the goddess looked at me, without any reaction. 

"It seems like you don't understand."

She snapped her fingers and I returned to a "normal" state.

"You are not in a position to Ask for something. Do you understand now? Or do you want me to draw?"

   Shit, I was screwed. Part of that was because I couldn't distinguish her mood and choose the right words to say. She always had the same calm, bored expression.

"Well, now, you will be reincarnated in another universe - my main one, in this case -. I hope you have good luck." 

"Bye Bye."

"W-wait."

   I lost consciousness.

0