Episode 1
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                     —-----private message—-----

 

                                “Sarah”

 

"Did you see the news”.

“I just saw it on Instagram”.

“I'll send you the link”.

“But please, don't say anything to her, she deserves to heal, and if this is how she's going to do it let her”. 

“Talk to her”.

 

                      ****Social media news****  

 

Celebrity interior designer Millie Harris opens up about her hard marriage to ex-husband, real estate tycoon David Rice.

33-year-old got candid at the morning show with host and long-time friend Christie Harlingway.

 

“one of those days, I wondered if everything was worth it. You know, going through the procedures, trying again for only it to fail. 

He was not there most of the time, two-three days off the hospital, and he was gone. God knows where, and it felt like, I was left alone to pick up those broken pieces and clean up the mess on my own”.

33 year old revealed. 

Watch the full video.******

****Private message****

 

Sarah.

 

“Almost forgot”

“Dinner at 7”.

 

David sighed as he looked at the message from his sister as it occupied the top half of his screen as if it was interruptive, the light of the phone screen illuminated only his face in the dark room, he put the phone on his chest and looked up at his ceiling. The thread of sun rays that poked through the tiny gaps of the blinders fell on the industrial-style light fixtures. 

“Two years, two fucking years was all it took."

 

knock**knock

"It's 10.15 sir."

David pressed his palms on his face and answered with a brittle voice, "Give me 20, and I'll need coffee." 

 

Lisa, what's in it for today? David lazily enquired his secretary as he lay with his arms folded and half-closed eyes on the backseat of Maybach. 

“At 12.30 pm You have a meeting with your lawyer, at about 4.30 in the evening you have a show to attend, and around 6.30 I will be driving you to the helipad. The supposed driver will be picking you up. And the hotel check-in is at 9.30 pm, sir”. 

Lisa reported to her boss as she kept a close eye on the road.

“A show?” David looked at his secretary.

“A fashion show sir, for a clothing brand. They sent you an invite a few weeks ago.” 

Lisa calmly explained.

“And you accepted without telling me?” David tilted his head and focused his gaze on his secretary.

Lisa swallowed her breath, “Sir when an invitation came a few weeks ago I sent you an email, you were on a vacation prior. You didn't answer my email, just like always. So when you came back I asked you again, I asked you in person that a newly launched clothing brand that has rented one of your warehouses has sent you an invite to attend their show, to which you answered, "FINE.” She elaborated her hands tight on the steering wheel.  

“You probably asked me when I was in the middle of something.” David insisted.

Lisa's eyes twitched and  pressed her lips, “I understand sir, I'm gonna call one of the organizers and tell them that you're not gonna make it, I'm gonna email them with a little thank you note for sending us some of the pieces from their collection.”

“Pieces? As in their clothing collection.” David enquired.

“Yes sir.”

“You're kidding.”

"I assure you, sir, I'm not."

 

 

 

0